• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what's amazing to me...?

this Wiggy cat spends more time putting down the Heat than i EVER did...:lol:

seriously though, he tries talking shit about Miami WAY more than he even talks about his own team...

He'll be a Heat fan soon enough. He's already a fan of the Thunder and Cavs. What's one more team?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be a Heat fan soon enough. He's already a fan of the Thunder and Cavs. What's one more team?
someone is getting a LITTLE BIT RATTLED!!! lol

dude its ok....your team won 37 games - Wade and Bosh are aging. Riley is 70 and has traded away 3 future first rounders! He will be LOOOOOOOONG gone by the time those picks become due and leave you with a pile of smouldering rubble dan gilbert will defecate on!!! lol

lets HOPE the Heat can actually hold up their end of the bargain and we get a Cavs/Heat playoff series this year- unlike last year- when the Heat shit their pants down the stretch, lol.

Its ok bro...just become a Cavs fan- its simple!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fear and desperation? LOL

correct me if I am wrong- but didnt the Cavs just sign LeBron, Love, Kyrie- and go to the Finals- while the Heat won 37 games?

Bro...lets be real....you are going to watch the Cavs positively destroy your team for the foreseeable future- and it makes you angry. Hey- I went through it- now your gonna...ENJOY!, lol

If the Cavs don't win the title next year, the Heat will get to 4 before the Cavs get to 1.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs don't win the title next year, the Heat will get to 4 before the Cavs get to 1.
the heat cant even make it to the playoffs i nthe East man...lol...and there gonna challenge the Cavs?

cmon man, you gotta put that bottle down! You have a team fresh off the lottery. Please- mentioning the Heat and Cavs in the same sentence is a major insult to the Cavs- at least have the decency to show you are better than the Celtics and Nets before you act like you are in the Cavs league, lol....i mean cmon dude...you seriously think you deserve any respect after that season you just had? you just dont.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting ready right now to actually go watch the Heat.

And, ironic enough, when checking in yesterday, the first 2 people I saw were 2 ex Heat players.
Rashard Lewis and Roger Mason Jr.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the heat cant even make it to the playoffs i nthe East man...lol...and there gonna challenge the Cavs?

cmon man, you gotta put that bottle down! You have a team fresh off the lottery. Please- mentioning the Heat and Cavs in the same sentence is a major insult to the Cavs- at least have the decency to show you are better than the Celtics and Nets before you act like you are in the Cavs league, lol....i mean cmon dude...you seriously think you deserve any respect after that season you just had? you just dont.

Well, we'll just see.
I said after this season.
If you guys don't do it now, IMO, you're windows gets tons smaller.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and its gonna be REALLY easy to beat the crap outta the Heat when the Cavs sign Durant next offseason!! lol

I mean seriously- lotto team- OR LEBRON and Gilberts wallet? EASY CHOICE,lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone is getting a LITTLE BIT RATTLED!!! lol

dude its ok....your team won 37 games - Wade and Bosh are aging. Riley is 70 and has traded away 3 future first rounders! He will be LOOOOOOOONG gone by the time those picks become due and leave you with a pile of smouldering rubble dan gilbert will defecate on!!! lol

lets HOPE the Heat can actually hold up their end of the bargain and we get a Cavs/Heat playoff series this year- unlike last year- when the Heat shit their pants down the stretch, lol.

Its ok bro...just become a Cavs fan- its simple!

dude its ok....your team has never won a title - Lebron's been to 5 straight Finals and his best years are behind him. You do have two young stars in their prime who are always injured as well. The owner you stick up for sounded like a bitch when Lebron left your piece of shit franchise 5 years ago with a pathetic comic sans note.

Let's hope that Irving doesn't tear his knee by simply walking down the side walk.

Its ok bro.... I'd rather be curbed stomped then ever cheer on the Cavs.

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and its gonna be REALLY easy to beat the crap outta the Heat when the Cavs sign Durant next offseason!! lol

If I'm not mistaken the Cavs were a lotto team just a year ago. What a difference a year makes...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And live in Ohio.....fuck that cesspool.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm not mistaken the Cavs were a lotto team just a year ago. What a difference a year makes...

He talks so much shit, yet his team was all about that lotto life in the non-Lebron years. Miami rarely has found themselves in the lotto in this century.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude its ok....your team has never won a title - Lebron's been to 5 straight Finals and his best years are behind him. You do have two young stars in their prime who are always injured as well. The owner you stick up for sounded like a bitch when Lebron left your piece of shit franchise 5 years ago with a pathetic comic sans note.

Let's hope that Irving doesn't tear his knee by simply walking down the side walk.

Its ok bro.... I'd rather be curbed stomped then ever cheer on the Cavs.
ooooooooo getting a little rattled huh man? take a deep breath....and just accept the fact the Cavs will be shitting on the Heat for the foreseeable future..lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still trying to find those Cleveland titles. Everytime I google for "Cavs titles", Google returns "did you mean to search for lol"

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooooooooo getting a little rattled huh man? take a deep breath....and just accept the fact the Cavs will be shitting on the Heat for the foreseeable future..lol

And the Cavs still won't win any titles.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to find those Cleveland titles. Everytime I google for "Cavs titles", Google returns "did you mean to search for lol"
hey...while I am watching the Cavs in the playoffs next year- you can order the DVDs from those passed Heat seasons! and relive them by yourself! Im sure its just like watching the real playoffs! lol.....you may want to order a 2nd set of DVDs though- im sure the first set are going to get a LOT of run....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this all started by me simply demonstrating with simple FACTUAL numbers how the Heat could not sign Kevin Durant without either losing WAde and Whiteside- or multiple players leaving tens of millions on the table- which is highly unlikely to happen.

The Heat fans dont even think they are getting Durant. But when I show them why getting Durant is so freaking unrealistic and out there- they get their panties in a bunch and attack me for it.

some people just like having their heads in the sand - and prefer that then the truth i suppose.....ohh well

CANT WAIT UNTIL THE CAVS SIGN DURANT THOUGH!!!!! :lol:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this all started by me simply demonstrating with simple FACTUAL numbers how the Heat could not sign Kevin Durant without either losing WAde and Whiteside- or multiple players leaving tens of millions on the table- which is highly unlikely to happen.

The Heat fans dont even think they are getting Durant. But when I show them why getting Durant is so freaking unrealistic and out there- they get their panties in a bunch and attack me for it.

some people just like having their heads in the sand - and prefer that then the truth i suppose.....ohh well

CANT WAIT UNTIL THE CAVS SIGN DURANT THOUGH!!!!! :lol:

Awwwww pumpkin, are you sad that no one's getting along with you again?

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see Parker play last season?

Maybe he has a bounce back year....but he looked OLD last year.

Two years ago Parker was getting MVP votes. Last season he was a below average PG in this league. IMO SA NEEDS him to look like a lot like the 2012 version if they have any shot this year of contending for a title or else they are another middle of the pack playoff team no different than a team like Memphis.

Alderidge is a really good basketball player....but he isn't a gigantic difference maker. He is a Chris Bosh type of player that is solid but not a true NBA star that really takes a team to the next level.

They will still be a really good team....but not a team that really has a good chance of advancing thru the meat grinder that will be the Western conference playoff bracket. Not unless Parker just had a down year last year and can bounce back.

That's my opinion anyway.
Aldridge will take this team to the next level, in my opinion. Just because of his terrific shooting, and rebounding which the Spurs DESPERATELY needed. They ranked pretty low in terms of rebounding last season. Adding him and West helps tremendously. Duncan's midrange shot has disappeared in years past so now having 3 other guys who can hit consistently from there (Aldridge, West, Diaw) is going to help them space the floor a lot more.

I also think you're worrying about Parker a bit too much. He was hurt in the playoffs and while he didn't have that great of a season, they still were LITERALLY one win away from being the 2 seed and having homecourt until they faced Golden State. That says a lot about the team in that they do something that not many other teams are able to do...ADAPT. They always find a way to figure out the situation they're facing. That's one of many reasons that us as Spurs fans aren't too worried about guys like Manu and Parker.

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He talks so much shit, yet his team was all about that lotto life in the non-Lebron years. Miami rarely has found themselves in the lotto in this century.

Which is the issue. The Cavs had a new team this last year, so past performance didn't indicate future successes.

The Heat's starting five never played together as a unit... Now they've added Amare, Green, McRoberts (who missed last season), and Winslow. Yeah that's essentially a new team as well.

Hell the Bucks were a lotto team last year and they gave the Bulls a series last year