• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh its not impossible- they would just have to get rid of wade and whiteside-- or wade would have to take a ginormous pay cut and whiteside would have to leave. -they could try and find someone to take Bosh's 25M a year for his mid-thirties contract years but thats rather doubtful...Bosh should age well as a SG though...

Your posts reak of fear and desperation. Worried about that large window the Cavs having becoming much shorter than you thought?

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is a destination.

Unrestricted free agents will always consider a warm weather city, free of state taxes, tradition of winning, and a cosmopolitan cool nightlife.

Players want to be in the South Beach scene. Durant will likely seriously listen to the Miami pitch.

And its a perfect fit basketball-wise as well on the court.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one actual move that i saw was some what intriguing- but I would ultimately be against- and I actually think BOTH teams would say no to is a Kyrie for CP swap----- that is an interesting deal to think about considering a lot of different things and windows etc......

I dont think the Clips or Cleveland would do it--- but it is interesting.....

Why? CP3 after 30 is much more healthy than Kyrie. And that's even taken into consideration his meniscus, or lack thereof.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is a destination.

Unrestricted free agents will always consider a warm weather city, free of state taxes, tradition of winning, and a cosmopolitan cool nightlife.

Players want to be in the South Beach scene. Durant will likely seriously listen to the Miami pitch.

And its a perfect fit basketball-wise as well on the court.

Wiggy won't listen because he's scared of reality.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are currently over the salary cap apron of 4mill above the cap- the sign and trade option has been taken away from you.

if you are below that "tax apron" you are allowed to do sign and trades- but obviously the Thunder would have to be willing participants.

Well then its a good thing everyone other then 3-4 people will be off the books. They would be able to sign and trade for Durant (even Cleveland did a sign and trade so they got something in return). Then after they sign him, they can resign our own players

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then its a good thing everyone other then 3-4 people will be off the books. They would be able to sign and trade for Durant (even Cleveland did a sign and trade so they got something in return). Then after they sign him, they can resign our own players
it doesnt really work like that because of "cap holds"....even if Wade is not signed- as long as they hold his Bird Rights- there is a cap hold.

It was a unique situation with the Heat before with LeBron- because they DID have the salary cap room to give LeBron a big time free agent contract- just not as big as if he were signed and traded- so its not like the Cavs could have said- im not doing this- because Bron would have left anyway.

If the Thunder say- im not doing this sign and trade- the Heat couldnt get him since they would not have enough cap room- unless they just totally cut ties with Wade and Whiteside- or those guys took deals that were FAAAAAAAAAR below their market value - not just like 2-3 million a year like what they did a few years ago- like 10's of millions each year likely.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it doesnt really work like that because of "cap holds"....even if Wade is not signed- as long as they hold his Bird Rights- there is a cap hold.

It was a unique situation with the Heat before with LeBron- because they DID have the salary cap room to give LeBron a big time free agent contract- just not as big as if he were signed and traded- so its not like the Cavs could have said- im not doing this- because Bron would have left anyway.

If the Thunder say- im not doing this sign and trade- the Heat couldnt get him since they would not have enough cap room- unless they just totally cut ties with Wade and Whiteside- or those guys took deals that were FAAAAAAAAAR below their market value - not just like 2-3 million a year like what they did a few years ago- like 10's of millions each year likely.

Scared.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant to Warriors in 2016.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant to Warriors in 2016.
doubt that

Id say 50/50 OKC or Wash...if he leaves OKC itll only be for Washington- especially since they have 2 great young stars entering their primes in Wall and Beale. - and it gives him an excuse to leave OKC.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok, you're scared. I would be to if Riley were a GM on another team.

you know what's amazing to me...?

this Wiggy cat spends more time putting down the Heat than i EVER did...:lol:

seriously though, he tries talking shit about Miami WAY more than he even talks about his own team...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that Wade and LeBron took 1 year deals so that next summer the Cavs can sign and trade for Durant at the max - and Wade and Bron will join the Cavs for the minimum.

Just kidding, I totally made that up...

The real word is that Pop has a picture of Durant very similar to the ones he has of Duncan and West - expect Durant to the Spurs for the minimum.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your posts reak of fear and desperation. Worried about that large window the Cavs having becoming much shorter than you thought?
fear and desperation? LOL

correct me if I am wrong- but didnt the Cavs just sign LeBron, Love, Kyrie- and go to the Finals- while the Heat won 37 games?

Bro...lets be real....you are going to watch the Cavs positively destroy your team for the foreseeable future- and it makes you angry. Hey- I went through it- now your gonna...ENJOY!, lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what's amazing to me...?

this Wiggy cat spends more time putting down the Heat than i EVER did...:lol:

seriously though, he tries talking shit about Miami WAY more than he even talks about his own team...

your right. Despite what the black and white numbers say - the Heat are DEFINITELY going to sign Durant. I dont know how they could not? I mean- Durant will definitely take a big time pay cut to go play there ...why wouldnt he? lol.....

unreal.

I explain the cap situation. and that makes me a hater.

Again

THIS IS NOT ME SAYING DURANT IS DEFINITELY NOT COMING TO THE HEAT

this is the black and white figures that are plain to see. That anyone who knows simple addition and subtraction could figure out.

on the other hand screw it....let me join the crowd.

the Cavs are going hard after Durant! and why wouldnt he come to Cleveland with Kyrie and love and LeBron? Best chance to win- Owner will pay whatever it takes.....Cavs are the Durant favorites! CANT WAIT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry to burst your bubble man. Your just going to have to live with the Cavs beating the shit outta your team for the foreseeable future, ;)

lol

You're going to have to live with your title-less team for your lifetime.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that Wade and LeBron took 1 year deals so that next summer the Cavs can sign and trade for Durant at the max - and Wade and Bron will join the Cavs for the minimum.

Just kidding, I totally made that up...

The real word is that Pop has a picture of Durant very similar to the ones he has of Duncan and West - expect Durant to the Spurs for the minimum.
thats what I heard too

next year LeBron and Wade are each signing for the vet minimum so Gilbert can get Durant- and have a starting lineup of

Kyrie
Wade
LeBRon
Durant
Love

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fear and desperation? LOL

correct me if I am wrong- but didnt the Cavs just sign LeBron, Love, Kyrie- and go to the Finals- while the Heat won 37 games?

Bro...lets be real....you are going to watch the Cavs positively destroy your team for the foreseeable future- and it makes you angry. Hey- I went through it- now your gonna...ENJOY!, lol

Don't the Heat have 3 titles? How many do the Cavs have?