• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeMarre Carroll, Corey Brewer,

I just looked real quick and I saw 2 guys that would have been great additions- DeMarre Carrol and Corey Brewer---- but that was only going down to "C"--- so when I get time i will let you know

but think of the premise of your whole argument- its beyond fucking stupid. Its so stupid that it doesnt surprise me you guys are using it

You guys are saying in JULY AND AUGUST - during Free agency- ARison and Riley are talking strategy and saying- ya know what? lets not use our mid level exception--- 10-11 months from now we are going to be meeting the Spurs in the Finals- and it doesnt matter who we get- since we are going to lose the Finals anyway....

THATS YOUR FUCKING ARGUMENT?!!!!! LOL

could you imagine telling that to LeBron?

"Ya Know LeBron- we were thinking about using our mid level exception- but were gonna leave it open--- NO- not because Mickey is cheap- but because we figure 11 months from now- we are gonna be facing the Spurs in the Finals- and it doesnt matter who we use it on - we arent beating the fucking SPurs! ya know what im saying LeBron? Glad you understand!"

LOL

God- that is the worst fucking argument I have ever heard in my lifetime....Thats HONESTLY what you guys are saying? well holy shit... I think Ihave finally gotten enough stupidity for this afternoon.

You must have a mirror and tape recorder nearby then.

That was ALOT of words to make the same, lame wrong arguments.

LOL @ Wiggy telling Riley how to run a franchise.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you hear those crickets chirping? LOL
lol...its so funny and stupid that it does not even surprise me

Arison and Riley in July and August---

Arison- "ya know...we could spend this money- but were gonna face the Spurs 11 months from now- and it doesnt matter who we fucking sign- why spend the money if we are going to lose anyway? "

Riley- "you think LEBron is gonna like that?"

Arison- "he wont care- he understands! theres no one I could spend this money onanyone who is going to make a difference 10 months from now against the Spurs in the Finals!- surely LeBron can understand that! right?"

LeBron- "wait a minute- so your saying you arent spending the MLE- because there is no one that can help us--- and you know we will be playing the Spurs 10 months from now in the Finals- and there is no way a guy we sign with the midlevel can help us win?"

ARison and Riley- "EXACTLY- I knew he would understand!"

LeBron "Im getting the fuck outta here!- and im gonna make you fly cross country to polish my knob before i make it official!"

LOL...I gotta say- I cant say you guys arent creative.
THATS YOUR ARGUMENT! SERIOUSLY! LOL.....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think its about the money. He makes enough. Its more about the safety net. He has proved this in the past. Thats all we can go by.

He has said before he wants to be a billionaire.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with lebron?

He cares more about MVPs, scoring titles, All-NBA 1st team selections, field goal percentages and other personal accolades than he does winning championships.

Him moving the Miami had nothing to do with rings. He wanted to see if he could still be the best player in the league in completely different circumstances. The championships seemed to be by-products.

I'm willing to bet he'd rather win another MVP title than a championship ring!

LOL yah...sure :rolleyes:

If he only cared about MVP's he would have just stayed in Cleveland. Their he wouldnt have sacrificed money either. :L

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I think we've all been able to determine that Wiggy is mentally ill. We should just let him be.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clips doing work now. Signing Aldrich and Rivers. Now going after Josh Smith. They are gonna be deep.
Wonder if they are still shopping Crawford?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...its so funny and stupid that it does not even surprise me

Arison and Riley in July and August---

Arison- "ya know...we could spend this money- but were gonna face the Spurs 11 months from now- and it doesnt matter who we fucking sign- why spend the money if we are going to lose anyway? "

Riley- "you think LEBron is gonna like that?"

Arison- "he wont care- he understands! theres no one I could spend this money onanyone who is going to make a difference 10 months from now against the Spurs in the Finals!- surely LeBron can understand that! right?"

LeBron- "wait a minute- so your saying you arent spending the MLE- because there is no one that can help us--- and you know we will be playing the Spurs 10 months from now in the Finals- and there is no way a guy we sign with the midlevel can help us win?"

ARison and Riley- "EXACTLY- I knew he would understand!"

LeBron "Im getting the fuck outta here!- and im gonna make you fly cross country to polish my knob before i make it official!"

LOL...I gotta say- I cant say you guys arent creative.
THATS YOUR ARGUMENT! SERIOUSLY! LOL.....

Or what really happened.

LeBron- "Hey Mickey, you ain't treating my boyzz right. I need 12 courtsides, 4 isn't enough. And, why you no let me stay in New Orleans to party my CP3? I'm not used to rules. Fuck flying home with the team if I don't want to.
When I was in Cleveland my boyyzzz could ride on the team plane.

Wiggy, it's ALL about POWER.
You're argument is so fucking stupid because we WON or were in the Finals EVERY year.
You can't ask for more then that. Period.

The Heat FO has shown they know the blueprint to winning.
James built a team so poorly the first time that it lead to him leaving.
Right now he's going all in with some pretty unproven entities.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or what really happened.

LeBron- "Hey Mickey, you ain't treating my boyzz right. I need 12 courtsides, 4 isn't enough. And, why you no let me stay in New Orleans to party my CP3? I'm not used to rules. Fuck flying home with the team if I don't want to.

You're argument is so fucking stupid because we WON or were in the Finals EVERY year.

which is one of the reasons i kinda scratch my head and wonder how these guys are faves to get back to the finals. is that a Vegas thing or what...?

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Spurs are signing some Serbian giant who looks like he can block shots with just his ears.

c49.jpg

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or what really happened.

The interesting thing is, no matter how you constructed the Heat around the big 3, 4 Finals tolls took their toll and the Spurs were just that damn good. Miami could've had 3 NBA titles in that 4 year time span though. 2011 will always be known as the year that Lebron choked away a golden opportunity.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which is one of the reasons i kinda scratch my head and wonder how these guys are faves to get back to the finals. is that a Vegas thing or what...?

They are favored because their perceived path to the Finals is tons easier then any team in the West.
That being said, my best guess is that 3 or possibly 4 teams in the West would be favored over the Cavs, today, in a 7 game series.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, NORMALLY i'd be laughing. but if the Spurs picked him up, i'm damn near terrified...

Every time I see the Spurs make a move, I have the urge to go into a corner hiding. Only bad move I could remember them making is Richard Jefferson, and at the time, that looked good.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The interesting thing is, no matter how you constructed the Heat around the big 3, 4 Finals tolls took their toll and the Spurs were just that damn good. Miami could've had 3 NBA titles in that 4 year time span though. 2011 will always be known as the year that Lebron choked away a golden opportunity.

True. Wiggy isn't figuring in over 400 games in 4 seasons.
Now, James just upped it to 5/500 for him.
It's exhausting as fans. I can't imagine how beat up they are when seasons end.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Spurs are signing some Serbian giant who looks like he can block shots with just his ears.

c49.jpg

I bet he can fly too. He has ears the size of Texas!

He is probably slow as can be though lol