• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but LBJ came back for Cleveland and not Gilbert. LBJ also mention only reason he came back was to win a championship for Cleveland. LBJ still doesn't like Gilbert. So this is why I give him no credit for that move. Also love came to Cleveland because of LBJ. Its not like Gilbert had this master plan like pat Riley did in Miami. What Pat did their was amazing. I gave him a lot of credit. Yes South beach is awesome but lets be honest fan base isn't great. Tough to sell out and a lot of in and out fans. Cant blame them rather party and go to the beaches instead of going to a basketball game. Pat built a Movie/Star atmosphere. He built a power team. Did they accomplish what they wanted no but they got close, wining 2 championships.
Oh I totally agree that I dont think there is any question if LeBron and Dan are buddy buddy- of course they are not- but they without a doubt realize how they benefit eachother in the symbiotic relationship- to get to the ultimate goal- delivering a championship. Gilbert has a ton of money- he wants to be the owner who brought the championship to Cleveland. James wants to enhance his legacy by bringing a championship to Cleveland. It is a business relationship where both of their goals are aligned- and James knows that Gilbert will spend above and beyond what most owners would spend to make it happen - certainly more than Arison anyway- the Russian has proven he will spend- and we will have to see after the rebuilding what teams like the Lakers do in the new harsh environment.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but LBJ came back for Cleveland and not Gilbert. LBJ also mention only reason he came back was to win a championship for Cleveland. LBJ still doesn't like Gilbert. So this is why I give him no credit for that move. Also love came to Cleveland because of LBJ. Its not like Gilbert had this master plan like pat Riley did in Miami. What Pat did their was amazing. I gave him a lot of credit. Yes South beach is awesome but lets be honest fan base isn't great. Tough to sell out and a lot of in and out fans. Cant blame them rather party and go to the beaches instead of going to a basketball game. Pat built a Movie/Star atmosphere. He built a power team. Did they accomplish what they wanted no but they got close, wining 2 championships.
They got close? 2 is close to 7 now? :)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Arison's a cheap asshole - Wiggy

I'd like to say, and I think we're all in agreement. But Wiggy is the Cavs equivalent to sman....yeah, that guy. He has the same constant dribble that sman had regarding Wade and Lebron being on steroids. At least they're the same quality of poster.

Sman was a pure troll. He was in a league of his own. Never seen anything like that douche

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe that Gilbert had some grand plan to bring Lebron back when he left for the Heat, then I don't know what else to tell you except that I have some beach front property in Nebraska that I'd like to sell you. Hurry, lots are selling like hotcakes.

What about that property (bumfuck, TN) Erik Estrada pitches???

:lol:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reportedly LAC are pushing hard to get DeAndre Jordan to reverse his decision. Clips arranging another meeting with him and CP3 said to be with them. Need a reality TV version of this, asap.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reportedly LAC are pushing hard to get DeAndre Jordan to reverse his decision. Clips arranging another meeting with him and CP3 said to be with them. Need a reality TV version of this, asap.

If he goes back they don't have a chance at all to win it all. They're just screwing with the basketball gods

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jordan stays in LA.....SA vs LAC in the WCF.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd have to think the Clippers and DeAndre would be viewed very negatively if this actually happened.

The Clippers are going to be looked at negatively no matter what. Apparently, there is an unwritten rule among NBA owners/GM's that once a deal is agreed upon, the team that lost the player, backs off during the moratorium.

Good luck getting teams being willing to work with the Clippers going forward.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Arison's a cheap asshole - Wiggy

I'd like to say, and I think we're all in agreement. But Wiggy is the Cavs equivalent to sman....yeah, that guy. He has the same constant dribble that sman had regarding Wade and Lebron being on steroids. At least they're the same quality of poster.

Why are you insulting sman like that? He was entertaining.