• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness....aren't you dizzy yet? His reponse no matter what you post is Gilbert is a freakin genious! Maybe you should just start including that in your posts first. :2cents:

He prob is some sort of genius.

Self made billionaire is pretty impressive.

Even more reason though IMO, to act like a man.

I mean, most whores sell there body because they need something.
What's his excuse?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give him credit for how he made is money outside of basketball but basketball operational owner he isn't so bright. Cavs will be running in the red and they didn't win the championship. If he was smart he would of never lost home town guy in the 1st place. Cavs would of had a championship already. Now you bring back that home town guy (LBJ) and he older and is on the decline(compared to his early days). He also lucky that One of the best players is a Ohio guy. If LBJ wasn't from Ohio Cavs would have no chance.
I agree with a lot of that- in that the Cavs were short sighted the first time with LeBron- and tried to stack the team with ready-to-win vets instead of developing guys alongside of LeBron. LeBron of course had a lot of growing up to do as well as we saw in the Mavericks series when he fell apart despite having Dwade at the highest level he was ever at while playing with LeBron. Now- Gilbert was able to bring LeBron back- despite guys like Turnup saying it would never happen- AND put 2 bigtime players around him in Love and KI- and a lot of solid role players as well. It seems he has learned from his mistakes when he was a new owner who bought the team I BELIEVE in LeBron's 3rd year.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness....aren't you dizzy yet? His reponse no matter what you post is Gilbert is a freakin genious! Maybe you should just start including that in your posts first. :2cents:

definitely earned the nickname "spin cycle"...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf is going on with DeAndre. Reports say he is torn between who he wants to play for.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers have a secret meeting with Jordan. They want him to back out of his verbal agreement with Dallas. Clippers playing dirty.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely earned the nickname "spin cycle"...
i dont see what there is to spin. The guy made hundreds of millions in franchise value by bringing LeBron back- not too mention all the ancillary financial benefits (which are numerous) and built a power house NBA franchise overnight.

I can guarantee you he is happy with how it worked out, lol.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see Wiggys first day in court when the opposing side is laying facts on the table and he's countering with google searches by people who are trying to be the first to report whatever they HEARD vs actually being in the actual loop of what was said.

That's fucking awesome.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think other owners are gonna be pissed at the Clippers for even trying this. Its sort of been an unwritten rule.

I won't be surprised if the NBA ends up moving Free agency to July 9th, so contracts can become official right away.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He prob is some sort of genius.

Self made billionaire is pretty impressive.

Even more reason though IMO, to act like a man.

I mean, most whores sell there body because they need something.
What's his excuse?
Hmmmmm.....I have no words for this. :noidea:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers have a secret meeting with Jordan. They want him to back out of his verbal agreement with Dallas. Clippers playing dirty.
Not surprised and wouldn't put much past Doc.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Clip do somehow get him back you have to put them at championship contenders.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont see what there is to spin. The guy made hundreds of millions in franchise value by bringing LeBron back- not too mention all the ancillary financial benefits (which are numerous) and built a power house NBA franchise overnight.

I can guarantee you he is happy with how it worked out, lol.
Why don't you just reach out to him? I'm sure with all his money n sech he can pay you to carry his bags or something. Goodness....enough already with your man crush.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think other owners are gonna be pissed at the Clippers for even trying this. Its sort of been an unwritten rule.

I won't be surprised if the NBA ends up moving Free agency to July 9th, so contracts can become official right away.
yah...it is a maneuver you do not typically see...honestly I cant remember anyone backing out of a deal like that - if it does indeed happen.....should be interesting- I wouldnt want to be DeAndre's Agent---

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you just reach out to him? I'm sure with all his money n sech he can pay you to carry his bags or something. Goodness....enough already with your man crush.
I would be OVERJOYED if once I finish and get my JD I could worm my way into the lower rungs of the front office....that would be amazing..

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's just like guys signing at colleges. Doesnt mean shit until you get a hard commit-signed.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But Arison's a cheap asshole - Wiggy

I'd like to say, and I think we're all in agreement. But Wiggy is the Cavs equivalent to sman....yeah, that guy. He has the same constant dribble that sman had regarding Wade and Lebron being on steroids. At least they're the same quality of poster.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with a lot of that- in that the Cavs were short sighted the first time with LeBron- and tried to stack the team with ready-to-win vets instead of developing guys alongside of LeBron. LeBron of course had a lot of growing up to do as well as we saw in the Mavericks series when he fell apart despite having Dwade at the highest level he was ever at while playing with LeBron. Now- Gilbert was able to bring LeBron back- despite guys like Turnup saying it would never happen- AND put 2 bigtime players around him in Love and KI- and a lot of solid role players as well. It seems he has learned from his mistakes when he was a new owner who bought the team I BELIEVE in LeBron's 3rd year.
Yes but LBJ came back for Cleveland and not Gilbert. LBJ also mention only reason he came back was to win a championship for Cleveland. LBJ still doesn't like Gilbert. So this is why I give him no credit for that move. Also love came to Cleveland because of LBJ. Its not like Gilbert had this master plan like pat Riley did in Miami. What Pat did their was amazing. I gave him a lot of credit. Yes South beach is awesome but lets be honest fan base isn't great. Tough to sell out and a lot of in and out fans. Cant blame them rather party and go to the beaches instead of going to a basketball game. Pat built a Movie/Star atmosphere. He built a power team. Did they accomplish what they wanted no but they got close, wining 2 championships.