• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To all Brady and Manning nut danglers

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing this thread is missing is Toonis or some other Rivers' fanboy and we'd have a complete thread of awesome....a few others would be good too...Luck, Eli, who ever....

The Brady people are in full panic mode with Peyton alone. Any more and they'll burn the joint down. :shocked:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I'm gone for most of a day and come back to see this post escalated quickly...First off pointing out Rodgers stats especially for the first 5 or so years of his career against that of Manning and Brady is just ridiculous. I think we can all agree the NFL has changed so much since 1998-2004.

Second to say these two haven't been near the top almost every year in being considered best quarterback of the year is just ridiculous. Since 2003 (first year Peyton won the MVP award) Brady or Manning have been the top quarterback (by Quarterback Rating) in all but the year that Aaron Rodgers won the award. So again to try and argue against these guys being the top of the class is just ridiculous. Yes other quarterbacks deserve to be in the talks like that of Rodgers but these two guys for the past 11 years have been about as consistent as it comes to always being right there at the top of the league for quarterback play. So yes they get hyped up whenever they play against each other. It is going to happen. In 10-years when both of these guys are retired we are going to be talking about how much we miss that rivalry so just sit back and as Rodgers says "RELAX" and just enjoy the ride while it is still here.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Brady people are in full panic mode with Peyton alone. Any more and they'll burn the joint down. :shocked:

I took a bunch of friends to SF and watched a kid named Montana beat the Patriots I went to cheer for. I'm still waiting for SB win #4 - then I'll burn the joint down. Until then posts like this remain troll posts.
(or as I have called it "attack of the baby gouda cheeseheads"

(what does a nut-hugger smell? cheese!)

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers has a better career QB ratin, a better carrer QB rating in the playoffs, a better TD to INT ratio, more YPA, more YPC, higher completion % AND a better record in the playoffs than Manning. Take out the playoff record and all that is true for Rodgers over Brady as well. Rodgers is legit and is a GREAT fucking QB. Now he needs to do it for about 5+ more years and he will for sure be in the conversation for best QB's of this generation AND all time.

Nobody is disputing Rodgers is great. We are simply making the point that the OP is a closed Rodgers nut huger.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a bunch of friends to SF and watched a kid named Montana beat the Patriots I went to cheer for. I'm still waiting for SB win #4 - then I'll burn the joint down. Until then posts like this remain troll posts.
(or as I have called it "attack of the baby gouda cheeseheads"

(what does a nut-hugger smell? cheese!)
You seem to be full of self loathing.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is disputing Rodgers is great. We are simply making the point that the OP is a closed Rodgers nut huger.
Nobody brags up Tony Romo despite his outstanding career stats. It was his misfortune to play on average teams. I'm sure there are a few people here who may disagree with me.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would you mind pointing out to me one time I brought up Rodgers or any other QB and was their unofficial cheerleader? You can't because I never brought him up.

You should try to keep up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what the heck is the point of this thread then? Just because you didn't say Rodgers' name in the original post it seems pretty obvious who you are talking about when you mention there are other quarterbacks that should be in the discussion for best in the league than these two. Throw in just because this is the most talked about game of the week it doesn't mean the others have been completely ignored. I have seen the Arizona/Dallas game get some talk. The Ravens/Steelers game has its own thread.

Yes we understand this game has been talked about a lot but it does deserve quite a bit of attention. Beyond just the Brady/Manning thing we have 1st overall place in the AFC on the line in this game. You have 2 division leaders who played each other to overtime last year and then played for the AFC Championship later in the year. So there is a ton that is on the line for this game beyond just who looks better at quarterback.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ain't nothing wrong about nut huggin, so long they is your own nuts, fugg huggin other dude's nuts.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After each new Peyton Manning accomplishment the Montana and Brady worshipers get just a little more desperate and a little more entertaining. :D You can't make this shit up, Harold.

Unless that accomplishment is erasing his post season failures and somehow making the record book show that he did not go One and Done 8 times and also somehow erasing a sub 500 post season and SB record, then he is not going to pass Brady, let alone get near Montana.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you mind pointing out to me one time I brought up Rodgers or any other QB and was their unofficial cheerleader? You can't because I never brought him up.

You should try to keep up.

LOL Read the thread title and your first post. Consider that you decided to make this thread only two days before the Broncos play the Pats. Finally, add to that you are a GB fan who clearly seeks affirmation for Rodgers. Do all that, add a touch of honesty, and there is no denying that this whole thread was just a dumb idea, despite the fact that a few idiots couldn't figure that out.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing this thread is missing is Toonis or some other Rivers' fanboy and we'd have a complete thread of awesome....a few others would be good too...Luck, Eli, who ever....

Could ya settle for Sterling?

image.jpg

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read it again, I never brought up Rodgers or anybody else. I've been coming to this board for about 3 years and you cannot go a week without some fanboy trying to rag or prop up Manning or Brady. It's a constant circle jerk that cannot and will not die. You guys made it more that what it is, I didn't try to belittle or prop up anybody. In fact, I very much appreciate the effort and time they've both put in to become as great as they are. They're fantastic competitors, winners and seemingly put in all the work that it takes to be as great as they are.

Now, I will say that I find it completely hilarious that some of you will defend anything, and I mean anything even remotely negative about either of them. Take a good look at this thread, I said nothing negative or positive about any QB in the NFL, but you fanboys had to go on the offensive for your guy. How pathetic is your life that you feel the need to to try to justify the career either of them have had?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you call anybody who supports them pathetic yet you are the one that thought it necessary to start an entire thread belittling their fans...hmmm yeah we are the pathetic ones here. I'm sorry that people talking about Brady or Manning gets you so hot and bothered. You know what you could do is just ignore the threads that deal with those two....hmmm I know that can be difficult but I can promise you the Brady Manning threads are not going away anytime soon. They are future HOF quarterbacks who have formed one of the better rivalries in sports for the past 15 years. They are going to be talked about whether you like it or not. So again I recommend for your own sanity maybe just stay away from them.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is material for a song, Swinging on the nut hairs oh yeah swinging on the nut hairs oh blues ...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, not going to stop. It's awesome to watch people lose their minds on a message board. They grasp at every angle they can find and attack. It's pretty funny when you take a step back and look at it.

If any of you need Carmex, they're having a sale here in town at City Market. Heck, they might even ship it to you....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what Moab says, this is an ARodg tribute thread.

image.jpg