• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To all Brady and Manning nut danglers

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read it again, I never brought up Rodgers or anybody else. I've been coming to this board for about 3 years and you cannot go a week without some fanboy trying to rag or prop up Manning or Brady. It's a constant circle jerk that cannot and will not die. You guys made it more that what it is, I didn't try to belittle or prop up anybody. In fact, I very much appreciate the effort and time they've both put in to become as great as they are. They're fantastic competitors, winners and seemingly put in all the work that it takes to be as great as they are.

Now, I will say that I find it completely hilarious that some of you will defend anything, and I mean anything even remotely negative about either of them. Take a good look at this thread, I said nothing negative or positive about any QB in the NFL, but you fanboys had to go on the offensive for your guy. How pathetic is your life that you feel the need to to try to justify the career either of them have had?

Hey Moabs....see your avatar logo? That might have contributed to why EVERYONE believes that you quite obviously started this thread with a big 'ole nut hug for Aaron in mind. There isn't an ounce of sophistication in your scrambling attempts to get out from underneath it.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what Moab says, this is an ARodg tribute thread.

attachment.php

is this before or after they seen each others junk via a text

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Moabs....see your avatar logo? That might have contributed to why EVERYONE believes that you quite obviously started this thread with a big 'ole nut hug for Aaron in mind. There isn't an ounce of sophistication in your scrambling attempts to get out from underneath it.

What am I trying to get out from underneath? I stated what I stated with belief in that statement. Is that hard for a sophisticate, such as yourself, to understand?

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitting this was started by a Packo's fan. Rodgers will have his day