• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To all Brady and Manning nut danglers

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dorks do understand, that except for a couple select years, there are other QBs that could be considered the best in the NFL for that year, right?

I do understand that it's very difficult to play QB in the NFL with several grown men dangling from your nuts, so I can give them a bit of a pass. In the end, I think a few of you should let go and watch a couple games that don't involve your man-crush QB and enjoy.

Carry on...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dorks do understand, that except for a couple select years, there are other QBs that could be considered the best in the NFL for that year, right?

I do understand that it's very difficult to play QB in the NFL with several grown men dangling from your nuts, so I can give them a bit of a pass. In the end, I think a few of you should let go and watch a couple games that don't involve your man-crush QB and enjoy.

Carry on...

You'll see Brady / Rodgers 30 November.
This weekend it's all about Brady / Manning - relax

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carry on...

LOL Don't be jealous that Rodgers has a bye the same week that the Broncos play the Patriots. I'm sure that all NFL fans will be absolutely captivated when Rodgers plays the Bears next week!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry. I am a Houston fan. What is this QB thing that you are speaking of? Never heard of it....

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carry on...

Here is how I see it.

Manning was the savior (ha, so was Leaf), anyway, Manning has been spectacular, amazing in the season, but agreed, his post season success has faltered, but that withstanding, he is still one of the best EVER. How is this even an argument of ability. Peyton is awesome. But, that post season does raise some questions. Will this season answer those doubts, because the Broncos are the favorites. So OVERALL, Peyton cannot be the greatest if he can't win another Super Bowl before he retires.

Brady was a slow footed dud, undrafted until the 6th round, subbed in only because of Bledsoe injury/?. Brady leads Pats to 3 Super Bowl Victories. Fabulous. Then Brady has gone on to superior seasons, albeit without another championship, but 3 of 4 is pretty great.

Rodgers is NO WHERE near either of these two guys. I think Rodgers is very good, but not compared to these two.

Give it a rest haters of either or both.

My man crush Nuts:suds: say that none of these 3 play for my favorite team, and I can clearly say that Manning and Brady are 1/2 and Rodgers is somewhere BELOW top 2.:suds:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people have short memories. I used to look forward to watching Montana or Marino and (fill in name) just as much as I enjoy a game with todays top QB's. In the next decade it will be new guys. And the debate will go on and on.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is the most consistent in terms of actually being an elite QB in the postseason and regular season when compared to the other two.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well,....when Rodgers dumps his [cough] ASSistant for a hot ~supermodel~.....then we can include him in the discussion,...but for now aaron can look-^UP^ @ brady and manning's butts....''nuff-said''...!

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is "better" than Tom Brady when he is mad.

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how I see it.

Manning was the savior (ha, so was Leaf), anyway, Manning has been spectacular, amazing in the season, but agreed, his post season success has faltered, but that withstanding, he is still one of the best EVER. How is this even an argument of ability. Peyton is awesome. But, that post season does raise some questions. Will this season answer those doubts, because the Broncos are the favorites. So OVERALL, Peyton cannot be the greatest if he can't win another Super Bowl before he retires.

Brady was a slow footed dud, undrafted until the 6th round, subbed in only because of Bledsoe injury/?. Brady leads Pats to 3 Super Bowl Victories. Fabulous. Then Brady has gone on to superior seasons, albeit without another championship, but 3 of 4 is pretty great.

Rodgers is NO WHERE near either of these two guys. I think Rodgers is very good, but not compared to these two.

Give it a rest haters of either or both.

My man crush Nuts:suds: say that none of these 3 play for my favorite team, and I can clearly say that Manning and Brady are 1/2 and Rodgers is somewhere BELOW top 2.:suds:

Spygate.....

Rodgers is and will be the greatest QB to ever play when everything is done.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers will be in the top 10 of QB's when he retires.

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers is on the level with these two now but not for a career (not yet). Rodgers needs to be a little bit more consistent in the clutch first.

The deal with Brady/Manning is the rivalry. 16th time now that they will face each other... unprecedented. Both have knocked the other out of the playoffs twice... that's two less SB's that each have not made because of the other.

Finally, yes I understand that they aren't always the top 2 QB's every year. Rodgers and Brees have been better in cert in years to name two. Heck, Manning won 2 MVPs when he wasn't the best QB in the NFL.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here a few numbers to crunch. Since Rodgers is in his 10th season, here are Brady, Manning and Rodgers stats through each players first 9 seasons.

Brady- 113 games, 26,446 yds, 197 TD, 86 INT, QBR- 86.0
Per game avg- 234 yds, 1.74 TD, 0.76 INT

Manning- 144 games, 37,586 yds, 275 TD, 139 INT, QBR- 94.9
Per game avg- 261 yds, 1.90 TD, 0.96 INT

Rodgers- 94 games, 24,197 yds, 188 TD, 52 INT, QBR- 91.9
Per game avg- 257 yds, 2 TD, 0.55 INT

Looking at these numbers, one could argue that Rodgers has been more efficient than Manning and Brady, but one should not forget that Rodgers had the luxury of learning the NFL system for 3 full seasons before becoming a starting QB. Peyton Manning started from day 1, and Brady was the starting QB in his second NFL season.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All things being equal, you can't go wrong with Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Brees or Rivers.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's all this Rodgers will hold all the records bullshit? Jesus H, he could suffer a career ending injury in his next game. HTF do you put all that in the bank?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow some of these GB fans are insecure. Remind me of a high school kid who has a knockout frosh gf but mad cause all the guys gawk at the senior or college girls. Give it time and r-e-l-a-x. The hype is because this is the best rivalry in the NFL, the Johnson/Bird Ali/Frazer etc