• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titans choose Weeden over Kaep

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it's amazing how MM keeps getting hurt with one of the best OLs in the league.
Dont draft injury prone QB's.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only roll my eyes when all you do is whine about Sackorpick being blackballed.

Funny, you always seem to chime in on the topic with nothing relative to say whatsoever.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin Kaepernick: Mediocre
Brandon Weeden: A bit more mediocre

Colin Kaepernick: Media shit-storm hurricane distraction
Brandon Weeden: Not a media shit-storm hurricane distraction

Makes sense to me. Neither are starting caliber QBs, both are varying degrees of mediocre but one of the two is a huge distraction.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like you don't understand how PR works :scratch:
It'd be suicide to sign him. He's not good enough to warrant a roster spot given the negative attention. I'm not sure he even wants to play anymore.

Maybe a team will have an injury and get desperate enough before the playoffs and you'll stop crying.

I don't think it would be suicide to sign him. If that's the case, why are the other players who have knelt down for the anthem still on a roster? Also, why are 8 players who have been arrested for domestic violence still on an NFL roster? Is protesting injustices in the country wrong, but beating your wife or girlfriend isn't?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it would be suicide to sign him. If that's the case, why are the other players who have knelt down for the anthem still on a roster? Also, why are 8 players who have been arrested for domestic violence still on an NFL roster? Is protesting injustices in the country wrong, but beating your wife or girlfriend isn't?
He wore pig socks and a castro t-shirt. He is the poster boy for this anthem bullshit.

Don't act stupid Terry.

Also, why are 8 players who have been arrested for domestic violence still on an NFL roster? Is protesting injustices in the country wrong, but beating your wife or girlfriend isn't?
Because the media isn't making a shitstorm about it. Doesn't make it right, but it's called reality.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can all be honest with one another (SPECIFICALLY SPEAKING ABOUT FRONT OFFICE OF TEAMS) and admit Kaep is being blackballed then I would be cool with this. To lie and act like these QB's are better options is insulting our intelligence.

So you want Kaep to come in and suck AND be a distraction? Will that make you happy? Ever thought for a moment that people in that locker room didn't want to deal with all the BS that comes with Kaep?

Or is it just blame the white man?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick sucks. That seems to relate pretty well.

See the civil and reasonable thing to do is have a conversation with people who disagree and see why they think the way they do and vice versa. You should try it sometime.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wore pig socks and a castro t-shirt. He is the poster boy for this anthem bullshit.

Don't act stupid Terry.

Because the media isn't making a shitstorm about it. Doesn't make it right, but it's called reality.

Not acting stupid. I know what he did. I also know that what he did isn't as bad as beating your wife or gf or just some chick who said the wrong thing to you.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey c'mon in Collin and lead our team to a W. :L

kaepsocks2.jpg

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 TDs and 4 INTs in 11 games last year speaks to me that he can still play as long as he's got an O-line that can protect him.
hes a sub 60% completion guy in todays nfl.

'14-'15 , 83.7 rating

meh

but hes still better than weeden

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The longer they wait to do the right thing, the greater any frenzy is going to be.

I don't think it's the lockeroom making these decisions.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the civil and reasonable thing to do is have a conversation with people who disagree and see why they think the way they do and vice versa. You should try it sometime.

This topic has been beaten to death. You've shared your opinion and continue to share your opinion even though you bumping your gums isn't gonna get your boyfriend signed. Kaep is a mediocre QB that isn't gonna get signed. What more is there to possibly discuss other than your creepy man-crush?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also know that what he did isn't as bad as beating your wife or gf or just some chick who said the wrong thing to you.
It's not about that. It's about owners not wanting the bad press. Media doesn't give two shits about those wife beaters right now. Owners are fine to keep talent around if it doesn't affect the teams image.

Ratings are down in part to the anthem kneelings. No one is really dropping the NFL because thugs play in the league.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ believing Kaep is gonna come in and unite ANY locker room. :trash:
You don't excel by going into a new team and being the new guy that needs attention. Nope not gonna work

Yeah you can't make this stuff up but so many black people do