• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to rip apart Phil I guess

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he's found guilty, he'll get a pass from the moral indignation police for sure.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, that's not true. Nobody that follows FIGJAM or golf in general, thinks he's a wonderful guy.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Tiger and Phil...for different reasons I guess...Tiger for his sheer dominance...he brought Goliath back to golf. Phil...his immense short game and gambling style gave him the ability to go low or go bust...plus the long span to get his 1st major...made him a likeable character.

Bubba, is fun to watch when he's going well, but when it's not, he can be a brat. I was only in his gallery 1 time and it wasn't going the great and he was the biggest bitch I'd ever seen...backing off shots several times, starting at people, trying to demand complete silence from 2,000 people...I'm thinking how did this guy survive a Ryder in Europe.

Short game aside, you gotta love Phil because he is willing to gamble on boom or bust shots; it's exciting to see. I've always been a bit critical of his game on the greens though.

To be honest if I put myself in their shoes (playing for millions of dollars) I'd be pretty ticked off about someone yapping during my shot.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short game aside, you gotta love Phil because he is willing to gamble on boom or bust shots; it's exciting to see. I've always been a bit critical of his game on the greens though.

To be honest if I put myself in their shoes (playing for millions of dollars) I'd be pretty ticked off about someone yapping during my shot.

I don't often pull for golfers...I like seeing my favorites do well but whatever happens, happens...the only time I was every really pulling for Phil to close it out was on the 18th tee @ Wingfoot.

Galleries...I'm with you, but the 1st time I was in Tiger's gallery I noticed there's never complete silence....the time I was in Bubba's gallery...in comparison I thought it was pretty quiet...the point I'm making is the noise was nothing unsual when you have that many people gathered....he was struggling and not real happy...Budda just has dog sensitive ears.

One of the few tourney's I've been to where the galleries are very quiet is Augusta.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see Phil absolved.

I actually really like him a lot, and hope to see him get that career slam.

Tiger haters are completely disgusting and ignorant, though.

Enjoy the golf.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealous much? Tiger fan taking shots at Phil. Shocking development.

"Phil is a perfect outstanding gentleman and I'll believe it even if he goes out and clubs baby seals".