• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to pull the curtain ? Steelers pre game

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Testify, brother, testify! And say it again cuz I don't believe they heard ya in the back pews!
Cracks me up how you write your posts!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s the point in betting ? So I can go against my prospective team ?

If you don’t think the undefeated Steelers can blow us out the you are high as a GA pine .

That doesn’t mean I am not totally wrong on the score either . It could be very close or an upset by us .

But let’s not get carried away with 2 bitch ass wins vs the boys ,a win vs the bungles and beagles and think we have proven something .

The ravens kicked our ass , the cards kicked our ass , the fucking giants bitch slapped our ass twice the hapless lions dicked us . And yeah the browns beat us as well .

When was the last time we beat a winning team ? So yeah they could easily drop 42 on us
I’m not going to bother rehashing all I’ve posted. We all know my stance. We all know yours. Tues will tell the tale.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not going to bother rehashing all I’ve posted. We all know my stance. We all know yours. Tues will tell the tale.
i know your stance but lets not act like they cant drop 42 on us either . that s all i am saying and that is what i am replying too

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know your stance but lets not act like they cant drop 42 on us either . that s all i am saying and that is what i am replying too
That one line I agree could happen. Unlikely imo...but it could happen.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certain the coaches speak was directly aimed at his own team but... he said what he said which was basically, we played WED of this week and I'm sure WASH loves that and his teams problems. Honestly, I'm sure RR and team could give 2 shits about Tomlins Steelers problems. What I"m hoping for Monday night (not necessarily the win) is for WASH to be as physical as they can possibly be. Don't get pushed around, run over and embarrassed. Play this game like grown men who are proud, playing for each other with every thought that they belong on the same field as this 11-0 team. Let me ask this, could you imagine "if" we defeated PITT Monday night by some chance? What would the spin be then? "We played like JV", or "The short work week was unfair", or "fill in the blanks". I'm sure he is thinking that if his team handles our D front, they win which is likely true.
It would be unbearable around here if D.C.took their 0.

BTW: Tomlin just isn't an excuse maker, so the answer to your question is, he would say that they got their ass whooped if Washington actually defeats them. He would say that they got beat starting with him as head coach and all the way to the players, scouts and everyone else involved in such a loss.

TBH, my concern centers on how folks here will react to a Washington win if that happens. Pittsburgh can afford a loss, I'm not sure that Washington can handle a win introspectively.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every week is a new opportunity dad. We shall see...
Yep. Week to week league. We met the Cardinals in Week 2... they aren’t the same team...neither are we. We coulda beat the Gnats if we had kicked the extra point. We barely lost the second game to the Gnats but for 3 TOs by AS...who rarely does shit like that. Ravens...top of their game...we didn’t get to almost lose to them like the Steelers who faced the JV squad and Griffin who showed once again...he is a running injury waiting to happen.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure that Washington can handle a win introspectively.
Guess we shouldn’t try to win then... wouldn’t wanna get too chesty and full of ourselves. I mean 25 years of losing gives ya so much to crow about...

Heavy Sarcasm...

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy wasn't a real Native American? Is anything real now?
Well, "there was this one time that I dreamed of an alien babe with three breasts .. there was one in the back!"___Al Bundy

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we shouldn’t try to win then... wouldn’t wanna get too chesty and full of ourselves. I mean 25 years of losing gives ya so much to crow about...

Heavy Sarcasm...
I get it, but we're still in a rebuild, I wanna stay focused on that for the long term instead of the expected chestiness and being full of ourselves that usually happens. (I'll take a win anytime that it happens)

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be unbearable around here if D.C.took their 0.

BTW: Tomlin just isn't an excuse maker, so the answer to your question is, he would say that they got their ass whooped if Washington actually defeats them. He would say that they got beat starting with him as head coach and all the way to the players, scouts and everyone else involved in such a loss.

TBH, my concern centers on how folks here will react to a Washington win if that happens. Pittsburgh can afford a loss, I'm not sure that Washington can handle a win introspectively.

It is very possible we lay a goose egg, but I think we will move the ball OK and settle for about three FGs.

I like Tomlin. He is hard nosed and takes full responsibility for his team, unless it is good and then he gives the credit.

I can see where Washington would become delusional if they beat Pittsburgh, but I think they are smarter than that. They know, like we all do, how bad this division is; however, I think this is the type of victory WFT needs. A win here could start a catalyst of defense and rushing to make a run. While I don’t see it happening, I do hope it happens. It would be awesome to be the worst division winner in the NFL, and then win a SB, make a SB, or hell...win a game.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW: before I saw this post , I responded to the thread in which you and @Chill have an ongoing thing. Apologies for accusing you of not posting non-combative responses to this board. That in hindsight was a poor attempt to get you two to make peace.

Isn't this peace on earth and good will toward men month? Oh, I could say a few things and destroy all of that but I won't.

Instead, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the moment that I read this, I was like that old Italian guy, pretending to be a native American in the "keep America beautiful" commercial with the one tear streaming down his cheek!

Yeah, that guy was about as native American as Chief Knock-A-Homa who use to sit in his tee-pee in the left field stands and come out and do his war dance when an Atlanta Brave would hit a home run. He use to stay pretty busy when Hank Aaron played.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love beating the shit outta of the Goat-ropers too, in fact ANY team that beats them makes my day better. The question at hand was the upcoming game against the Steelers and speculation about winning that game vs " getting our ass whipped!"

I'm not expecting a win against the Steelers but I do hope that we will show up and play competitive.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington's Keys to Victory
1.Defense get after Big Ben
2.Win Turnover Battle
3.Run the Ball and Dictate the game I believe our run game is better

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the battle of the short pass and who can play D best. CDC's name is well earned. Big Ben gets the ball out fast these days.

All you can do is beat the teams on your schedule, Pittsburgh has done that. I wouldn't mind if they lost their first one though.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, but we're still in a rebuild, I wanna stay focused on that for the long term instead of the expected chestiness and being full of ourselves that usually happens. (I'll take a win anytime that it happens)
I get what you are saying... however I could care less if some fans go over the top. All I care about is that this TEAM plays to the best of their ability and plays as a TEAM with a winning mentality.