• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time To Get Back Into Saddle

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like a bear awakening from hibernation....but it's time to start reading and posting again. As I've said many times my personal interest in scouting, mock drafts, and the draft approaches zero so I lay pretty low during the offseason.

Things I'm excited about since last we spoke:

--Glad we are getting a new stadium. Candlestick (or whatever it's called these days) needs to go.
--Happy with the current roster on paper. I think there will be some interesting roster decisions heading into the season.
--Glad we play MN in Mpls. I'll be moving back to the Twin Cities shortly so I'll definitely be there. Last time I went was the infamous Favre Hail Mary. :puke:

--Excited DirectTV dropped it's Sunday Ticket price to $199. That will be purchased in 2012.

Bottom line, I'm REALLY excited about this season. Expectations are high!

I'm sure there's other stuff I'm missing.....but that's it for now.

Oh, one more thing.....For all the "Monster" FFB league folks, we need to start thinking about draft dates and any rule changes that are occurring.....last year it was a bit of an ordeal to get a date that worked for all. I think Clyde mentioned some rule changes as well. Finally, have we filled the open spot yet?

Later fellas....