• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to Bench Aaron Rodgers?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Carson Wentz and I'm thinking about starting him. Other than the Redskins game that he lost him and that whole offense haven't looked good all season and Randall is hurt. Meanwhile last week Wentz dropped back 50x for 350 yards and 2TDs and is looking like a monster coming back from injury.

So should I bench Rodgers for Wentz?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't. Seems like Rodgers always kills the Lions. Wentz is playing Minny, who theoretically could still have a good defense if they ever get their shit together.

But more importantly, you should probably pick the one you like most ROS and trade the other. You should get good value for either (especially Rodgers) and it saves you the hassle of figuring out which to play each week

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't. Seems like Rodgers always kills the Lions. Wentz is playing Minny, who theoretically could still have a good defense if they ever get their shit together.

But more importantly, you should probably pick the one you like most ROS and trade the other. You should get good value for either (especially Rodgers) and it saves you the hassle of figuring out which to play each week

My only concern is that Rodgers is still kinda hurt, randall might not play, the lions passing defense is ranked 2nd in the league and they made New England look bad and the lions are at home.

The Vikings got tourched on the road, Griffin is still not back with the team on defense and they will be on the road again against philly coming off a good win

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only concern is that Rodgers is still kinda hurt, randall might not play, the lions passing defense is ranked 2nd in the league and they made New England look bad and the lions are at home.

The Vikings got tourched on the road, Griffin is still not back with the team on defense and they will be on the road again against philly coming off a good win
trust ur gut

but not that i always go by this through 4 weeks QBs average:
14 poitns a game against detroit
23 poitns a game against minny

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly D hasn't been great so far either, leading to more passing

But boy would it be hard to bench Rodgers....... not sure I could do it

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have benched that pussy faced gimp 3 weeks ago.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly D hasn't been great so far either, leading to more passing

But boy would it be hard to bench Rodgers....... not sure I could do it
I know..... I’m on the you play ur studs train but wentz is no slouch

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, its close. That's kinda what I was alluding to with my 2nd point. You're basically gonna be making a tough call at QB every week. Now you might like doing that, but personally, I wouldn't like dealing with that stress. I'd just trade one. Heck, you might be able to get a trade for one this week and you won't have to worry about it. Like Rodgers should get you a RB2 or a good WR/RB combo

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would wait and see who suits up at WR for the Packers. Right now all three starters are missing practice. Granted I expect Adams and GMo to play Sunday you never know.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with him on the road I'd be hard pressed to bench him. Someone mentioned the WR injuries. The Packers can sign some cheesehead off the street and Rodgers would make him look like a star. (They could always put TyMo back at WR with Jones back; and they do have Jimmy G.)

Wentz at home is not a bad alternative. Just can't commit to benching Rodgers. There has been so much unpredictability this season, I can see this biting you no matter what you decide.

Sorry. :noidea:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta trade Rodgers. You will be able to get someone very useful.

Gotta be one team in need of a QB.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with this. Trade Rodgers right now. If he does decline further he will loose value. You could still get high value for him right now. And Wentz is really good and could out do Rodgers anyway.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just traded him for Thielen

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got DJ and a white receiver for Rodgers?

That's different. That's like a unicorn in your Christmas stocking.

Can't tell if you are for or against this trade........ But I am gonna say for since you mentioned unicorns