• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for nfl to mandate field turf!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole "world is against the hawks" schtick is tiresome. Grats on being relevant and yes fed ex field sucked ass for that game but the plan was for Clemons and Griffin to get injured I'm sure.

Are you even reading what's being said here?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not take that BS about all the use on the Broncos field as a reason to be in such piss poor shape. Look at the Monsoon the Titan's/Vikings played in and that field didn't even blink. It looked great even at the end of the game. It's all about how much pride a team has in caring for their field.

I think a lot of us after Clemons injury are very quick to judge though because we know first hand how a crappy ass field can take you out of the race faster than you can say ACL. Still though Show some pride and keep your fields in tip top shape because you got millionaires playing on it. We all ready know that teams like the Redskins/Bears and Steelers are all about the money they can bleed from their fans :P. The do not care about the field if you are still paying to show up.

The Broncos take plenty of pride in their field. It has been rated one of the best grass fields in the NFL so don't go talking crap against a grounds crew that has done a very good job at what they do. I'm sorry but yes when a team has what amounts to 4 full games worth of playing on one field in a matter of a week and a half that is going to lead to a field being torn up. Throw in one of those games being a soccer game which means they have to cut the grass differently than they would for a football game. Again this leads to the field not being in the best shape it has ever been in. It still did fine and not sure why you guys are complaining considering nobody for either team suffered a serious injury. Isn't that the goal in these games? Yes I saw a couple of players slipping around but that happens on a wet surface (it had rained a ton the whole week).

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I can't understand is how the Redskins could invest so much in a running qb and then throw him on what has to be the absolute worst playing surface for his skill set. Everyone has their opinion on the whole name thing, but if you take that away I don't see him having any supporters because he's running that team into the ground.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington's turf is a total embarrassment to the league. I wouldn't let my kids play pop warner on it.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The turf in the new niner field was atrocious!