• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tiger Woods to be DQed

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO@ pple thinking that he would placed the ball 2 feet up an inch to the left, he would fall apart or make a damn difference.

It is over now, if you don't like Tiger, go cry in the corner

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO@ pple thinking that he would placed the ball 2 feet up an inch to the left, he would fall apart or make a damn difference.

It is over now, if you don't like Tiger, go cry in the corner

lmao @ "pple" continuing to ignore the EXACT WORDS OUT OF TIGER'S mouth that proves the argument they are trying to make wrong.

:wtf2:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao @ "pple" continuing to ignore the EXACT WORDS OUT OF TIGER'S mouth that proves the argument they are trying to make wrong.

:wtf2:

You are interpreting it wrong. Just bc he though he would have a better shot doesn't mean he didn't know he couldn't place it there.

If you don't trust Tiger on his word that is fine, but don't let his off the field issues intrepret how he is as a golfer and the game of golf. Bc I think that is what you are doing.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are interpreting it wrong. Just bc he though he would have a better shot doesn't mean he didn't know he couldn't place it there.

so you acknowledge he moved back because it gives him A BETTER SHOT

If you don't trust Tiger on his word that is fine, but don't let his off the field issues intrepret how he is as a golfer and the game of golf. Bc I think that is what you are doing.

this is non-germane nonsense.

yet you posted this

LMAO@ pple thinking that he would placed the ball 2 feet up an inch to the left, make a damn difference.

so are you LYAO @ Tiger, since you admit he said it would make a difference
(a better shot)

because now it sounds like

If you don't trust Tiger on his word that is fine,

NDfXZLt.jpg

you might just look like this ^

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you read, or do you like to just imagine shit to make you sound smarter?? (rhetorical question, please God don't answer, save your words for someone else)

tumblr_lpyw2pNhaZ1r0w4bgo1_500.jpg

Just admit you called in, it's ok little guy you don't like him. Move along now.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you read, or do you like to just imagine shit to make you sound smarter?? (rhetorical question, please God don't answer, save your words for someone else)

tumblr_lpyw2pNhaZ1r0w4bgo1_500.jpg

Just admit you called in, it's ok little guy you don't like him. Move along now.

Any room for this moron who is ignoring he got called for talking out of both sides of his mouth on the Braskybackpedalmobile ?

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shaneman, does 2 feet make a difference or not?

because you said it doesn't. then you said Tiger said it does. then you said it's ME that is calling him a liar

:pound:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been on this site for a while now and I've never incurred the wrath of LOC.

I've gotta say, pretty god damned hilarious.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shaneman, does 2 feet make a difference or not?

because you said it doesn't. then you said Tiger said it does. then you said it's ME that is calling him a liar

:pound:

No it doesn't and It doesn't for Tiger. I am on my phone, sorry for not speaking perfect English.

And there you go, interpreting again. Pathetic, you're wrong just accept for once. He wasn't DQ'd...btw

LOL@you and the thread title:suds:

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger's interview just contradicted the timeline the Masters committee chair said earlier today

"when did you become aware"

'this morning'

masters guy said the reached out to him and his people last night.

/popcorn

//diaf

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't and It doesn't for Tiger. I am on my phone, sorry for not speaking perfect English.

And there you go, interpreting again. Pathetic, you're wrong just accept for once. He wasn't DQ'd...btw

LOL@you and the thread title:suds:

so YOU are calling HIM a liar.

:pop2:

ps, it isn't my thread.

fail harder on the reading comprehension.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so YOU are calling HIM a liar.

:pop2:

ps, it isn't my thread.

fail harder on the reading comprehension.

LOL...read bitch! I never said it was yours, LOL@YOU AND the threead title...DA

You can keep on blurting BS, but the facts are you are WRONG.

You are easily the worst poster here and I usually skip your posts bc THEY ARE BS and you are one-side in a conversation and 99% of the time wrong.

If you were gone, myself and everyone else would not give a shit! You can go back on your knees now bitch.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...read bitch! I never said it was yours, LOL@YOU AND the threead title...DA

You can keep on blurting BS, but the facts are you are WRONG.

You are easily the worst poster here and I usually skip your posts bc THEY ARE BS and you are one-side in a conversation and 99% of the time wrong.

If you were gone, myself and everyone else would not give a shit! You can go back on your knees now bitch.

sad. you really want this to be your posting legacy here? ignoring your own CD? fellating trolls and arguing non-facts?

sorry I dented your fetal forehead, bro..

:suds:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that think he did it intentionally, for what advantage???...beats me, are dumb as shit.

Haters will hate!

Because he didnt want to hit the pin or roll over the back. If he wouldn't have said that nobody would've thought anything of it. Obviously he thought he was gaining an advantage

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thought he was within the rules. He wasn't...some fag called a bullshit penalty on him...new rule does not exempt only tiger from getting dq'd

I thought this rule was to prevent people from getting DQd over penalties viewers called in after seeing on tv? Tiger was "caught" because of what he said after his round. That rule wasn't meant to erase rule ignorance

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find funny is that Tiger Wood has been a pro golfer since 1996, yet he claims he didn't know the rules? Remember all the shit that the sports world gave Donovan McNabb because he didn't know the rules of overtime?

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know less about golf than I do about a woman's "feelings". But reading all the news, I would say the only way any of this will be partially fixed would be for Tiger to withdraw himself. I say "partially" because the refs/officials/judges/whatevertheyarecalled should have dq'd him on the spot.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know less about golf than I do about a woman's "feelings". But reading all the news, I would say the only way any of this will be partially fixed would be for Tiger to withdraw himself. I say "partially" because the refs/officials/judges/whatevertheyarecalled should have dq'd him on the spot.

They should have DQd him yesterday morning after talking to him. They used rule 33-7/4.5 to give him a 2 stroke penalty and waive his disqualification but they didn't apply the rule correctly IMO.

This is straight from the USGA Website when they explained the rule in 2011.
A Committee would not be justified under Rule 33-7 in waiving or modifying the disqualification penalty prescribed in Rule 6-6d if the player’s failure to include the penalty stroke(s) was a result of either ignorance of the Rules or of facts that the player could have reasonably discovered prior to signing and returning his score card.

It was a result of ignorance of the rules and he could have reasonably discovered prior to signing and returning his score card that the rule requires you to drop as nearly as possible.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they say he talked to the officials before the round was over and they didn't think anything was wrong then before he signed his card. It was only after he signed and then had his press conference that they all went back again to review the film for the second time.

So as a player, you speak with officials about it before you sign your card and art that time everything is okay. Only after wards duo they realize he should be penalized. So instead of disqualifying him for signing an incorrect scorecard which they Iiitially said was correct, they decided to retroactively apply the two shot penalty that should have been called essentially correcting the scorecard. Disqualifying him would have punished him for a mistake he and the officials made which I guess they deemed unfair because they told him it was okay before he signed.

They all agree he should have been penalized, it's just a matter of it not being all his fault in signing when they themselves thought it was good to go.