• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tickets @ Santa Clara?

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the schedule isn't out yet, but when do tickets go on sale? I would like to catch the first or second home game of the season @ the new stadium.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season tickets are already on sale. Individual game tickets typically go on sale in May/June.

I highly doubt that you would be able to buy tickets directly from the 49ers this year. Good team, good season ticket base and new stadium will equal tickets in high demand. Season ticket holders typically have opportunity to buy additional tickets before general public. I would guess your best bet will be NFL ticket exchange in August and it will cost you

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the schedule isn't out yet, but when do tickets go on sale? I would like to catch the first or second home game of the season @ the new stadium.

Ha ha! Good luck!

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I can afford tickets to the Super Bowl then I can afford a couple of tickets to a regular season game on StubHub.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I can afford tickets to the Super Bowl then I can afford a couple of tickets to a regular season game on StubHub.

Only a fool would buy tickets to the Super Bowl. If you did, you are just the type of chump they are looking for to get rich off of.

my2cents

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Only a fool would buy tickets to the Super Bowl. If you did, you are just the type of chump they are looking for to get rich off of.

Now that is some funny stuff. Toby calling someone else a fool. :laugh3:

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I typically wait until a couple months before the game to purchase single game tickets on Stubhub. The tickets will be more expensive this year with the new stadium, but not ridiculous. September-October is the best time to go weather-wise, so the 1st or 2nd home game would be a good time to go.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to strongly disagree that going to the Super Bowl makes you a fool, definitely the most fun I had last year and as far as vacations, way better than Hawaii with the family and probably cheaper. If you have the money why not, Super bowl is an experience as much as it is the game. Where else do you get to be sitting in a bar and have Jerry Rice walk in and sit next to you and you get to buy him a drink and talk football? Take shots with playmates? Throw money at stripers at the strip club with moss and Gore? Have Joe walk in and get the table next to yours. Buy your favorite beat reporter a drink. Hang out with Banjo Man. Get autographs for the man cave from Lesean McCoy, Russell Wilson, Lynch, Jamaal Charles, Luke Kuechly, Joe, Cam newton. Every bar and restaurant we went to had NFL players, analyst, celebrities and they were all there to party too. Maybe not your cup of tea but a very cool experience if you have the money.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you be out protesting in front of the Google bus? I never said I bought tickets. If SF goes to the SB I'm buying tickets.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to strongly disagree that going to the Super Bowl makes you a fool, definitely the most fun I had last year and as far as vacations, way better than Hawaii with the family and probably cheaper. If you have the money why not, Super bowl is an experience as much as it is the game. Where else do you get to be sitting in a bar and have Jerry Rice walk in and sit next to you and you get to buy him a drink and talk football? Take shots with playmates? Throw money at stripers at the strip club with moss and Gore? Have Joe walk in and get the table next to yours. Buy your favorite beat reporter a drink. Hang out with Banjo Man. Get autographs for the man cave from Lesean McCoy, Russell Wilson, Lynch, Jamaal Charles, Luke Kuechly, Joe, Cam newton. Every bar and restaurant we went to had NFL players, analyst, celebrities and they were all there to party too. Maybe not your cup of tea but a very cool experience if you have the money.

WTF? As rich as Rice is, he should be buying you a drink. I wouldn't buy him shit. And the idolization by a grown man by another grown man that you show is creepy. Why the eff would you swoon like a little girl over seeing athletes or celebrities? You actually think they give a shit about you?

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I typically wait until a couple months before the game to purchase single game tickets on Stubhub. The tickets will be more expensive this year with the new stadium, but not ridiculous. September-October is the best time to go weather-wise, so the 1st or 2nd home game would be a good time to go.
I'm going to be in town around that time, so I'm going to try to score a couple of tix. They can't be THAT expensive compared to what I've paid for at MetLife stadium in the past.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? As rich as Rice is, he should be buying you a drink. I wouldn't buy him shit. And the idolization by a grown man by another grown man that you show is creepy. Why the eff would you swoon like a little girl over seeing athletes or celebrities? You actually think they give a shit about you?

I can't think of any football fans that wouldn't enjoy having some beers with the possibly greatest football player of all time.

If the alternative is sitting on a forum and hearing people like you bitch and moan all day, I'd gladly be a little girl that hangs out with my favorite players.

Maybe if you weren't such a pessimistic dick people would tell stories of the time they meet you too. Unfortunately I don't think anyone has ever looked forward to spending time with you.

nmgsc2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to be in town around that time, so I'm going to try to score a couple of tix. They can't be THAT expensive compared to what I've paid for at MetLife stadium in the past.

Ticket prices for season ticket holders go from $85-$200 for non-club, club I believe is about $350. I would imagine being the new stadium, tickets will at least be 2x most likely 3x the first season on stubhub or ticket exchange. I have seats on the 49ers sideline row 19 next to the club section and it's $150 a game for me as a seat license holder.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe creepy. But I find meeting and talking to people that have become arguably one of the best at anything very inspiring. It is not about them caring or being influenced by me, it is me taking something from them, people that become great did so for a reason, and there is always something you can gain from them. I will be a better father because of the conversation I had with Jerry about his son, which was a very interesting perspective on parenting. Life long dream is still to have diner with Buffett.

As far as being in a strip club filled with NFL players, words can not begin to describe how that is different than any other strip club and/or real life experience, kind of like you probably have been to a bar but one in cancun during spring break is just different. Not my cup of tea but worth knowing that things like that go on in this world.

Autographs are also lame but wife wants something on the walls of the game room so might as well be cool signed jerseys.

I find it creepy that someone who does not understand entertainment value would spend time and energy talking and caring about grown men playing a kids game, when you are completely irrelevant to them.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't think of any football fans that wouldn't enjoy having some beers with the possibly greatest football player of all time.

If the alternative is sitting on a forum and hearing people like you bitch and moan all day, I'd gladly be a little girl that hangs out with my favorite players.
Maybe if you weren't such a pessimistic dick people would tell stories of the time they meet you too. Unfortunately I don't think anyone has ever looked forward to spending time with you.

Swoon away with your man crush brother, I won't hold that against you. If Rice offered to buy me a beer, I certainly wouldn't turn him down but I damn sure ain't buying him one.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe creepy. But I find meeting and talking to people that have become arguably one of the best at anything very inspiring. It is not about them caring or being influenced by me, it is me taking something from them, people that become great did so for a reason, and there is always something you can gain from them. I will be a better father because of the conversation I had with Jerry about his son, which was a very interesting perspective on parenting. Life long dream is still to have diner with Buffett.

As far as being in a strip club filled with NFL players, words can not begin to describe how that is different than any other strip club and/or real life experience, kind of like you probably have been to a bar but one in cancun during spring break is just different. Not my cup of tea but worth knowing that things like that go on in this world.

Autographs are also lame but wife wants something on the walls of the game room so might as well be cool signed jerseys.

I find it creepy that someone who does not understand entertainment value would spend time and energy talking and caring about grown men playing a kids game, when you are completely irrelevant to them.

Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, Winston Churchill, Mark Twain, yes. Guys that have real knowledge that you can learn from; I'd buy those guys a beer. Any pro athlete, no. But sorry my friend, strip clubs are for losers..........in my opinion. And a grown man chasing another man for his signature? Don't get me started. That is for children.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The ironic thing here is TT telling people on a message board not to respect athletes when he spends a lot of a time commenting about their performance. A grown man complaining about another grown man's work can be construed as childish as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ironic thing here is TT telling people on a message board not to respect athletes when he spends a lot of a time commenting about their performance. A grown man complaining about another grown man's work can be construed as childish as well.

I didn't say don't respect athletes, I would never tell you not to respect anyone. I'm just saying don't
hang on their nutsacks. It makes you look foolish. Most of them are idiots.