• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thunder own all the 1st round picks

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, doncic stuffed the stat-sheet on an awful team where he didn't share the ball. Watching his game, he has a lot of room to grow, but he has a lot of growing to do. He wasn't nearly as good in his rookie year as guys like Mitchell and Tatum were the year before.

I don't hate Doncic at all, but a lot of the shine fell off his star after around game 50 last season.

huh, I guess someone is envious of all the "attention" buckalis gets for posting stupid shit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, doncic stuffed the stat-sheet on an awful team where he didn't share the ball. Watching his game, he has a lot of room to grow, but he has a lot of growing to do. He wasn't nearly as good in his rookie year as guys like Mitchell and Tatum were the year before.

I don't hate Doncic at all, but a lot of the shine fell off his star after around game 50 last season.

He didnt have anyone around him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers?

6-8 seed, assuming both guys stay healthy.

Having Boogie in that locker room is a helluva gamble.

Boogie was fine on GS in the locker room. He has played with AD before and you have great locker room guys around him like Lebron, Green and AD. Cousins at $3.5M is high reward, no risk

Ty41Office

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh, I guess someone is envious of all the "attention" buckalis gets for posting stupid shit.

That "admin" label goes a long way to you getting away with lazy posts like this, eh?

I got it. You're a Mavericks fan. I'm an NBA fan. Doncic fell off hard in the second half of the season. I posted the stats for you to see, if you're so inclined.

Ty41Office

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boogie was fine on GS in the locker room. He has played with AD before and you have great locker room guys around him like Lebron, Green and AD. Cousins at $3.5M is high reward, no risk

He's not high reward at all, really. The Warriors REALLY needed him after Durant got hurt and he gave them nothing.

Ty41Office

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only fake news is the monthly splits show he didn't "fall off" at the end of the season like you said.

his three point shooting percentage was 35% pre all star, 26% post all star

his turnovers went from 3.2 per game to 4.1

I'm sorry, but if you're a Mavericks fan who denies that Doncic hit a wall last year, you're not much of a Mavericks fan.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That "admin" label goes a long way to you getting away with lazy posts like this, eh?

I got it. You're a Mavericks fan. I'm an NBA fan. Doncic fell off hard in the second half of the season. I posted the stats for you to see, if you're so inclined.
You're a fucking idiot is what you are. Doncic didn't fall off anything. he sat out a lot at the end of the season for health reasons, or tank reasons if you must.

The stats you posted don't show a fall off, they show improved numbers.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those LAL and HOU 1st rounders should be late ones.
Had they kept RW and PG, their own pick would have been mid/late.

As it stands now, they have their own pick which should be a lottery pick and two late firsts.
They'll have a few years to take some swings and hopefully they hit on a few.

But, if they don't get any lottery luck and miss on those late picks......

It's a different kind of process in that I don't believe they are actively tanking, but it might prove difficult to sign superstar FA in the future, which means they have to watch out for overpaying 'potential' stars.
Even the late 1st rounders. I think a team can build well with 2 1st rounders each year for the next 7 years and 3 1st rounders in 2024 and 2026. By 2024 and 2026 the Rockets and Clippers may be shitty. Those draft picks may be lottery picks.
I'm just saying that the Thunder have a chance to build through the draft and be successful which isn't really done anymore. With 15 first round picks in the next 7 years, it can be done.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not high reward at all, really. The Warriors REALLY needed him after Durant got hurt and he gave them nothing.
Yeah, being hurt will do that to you. :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his three point shooting percentage was 35% pre all star, 26% post all star

his turnovers went from 3.2 per game to 4.1

I'm sorry, but if you're a Mavericks fan who denies that Doncic hit a wall last year, you're not much of a Mavericks fan.
And his points, rebounds, assists all went up. His PER went up.

Cherry pick a few more meaningless stats to back up your idiotic claim that the ROY of "fell off" at the end of the season and how that justifies that he is going to be "the biggest disappointment in the NBA this year. "

Ty41Office

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking idiot is what you are. Doncic didn't fall off anything. he sat out a lot at the end of the season for health reasons, or tank reasons if you must.

The stats you posted don't show a fall off, they show improved numbers.

source.gif

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doncic set the league on fire in October and never matched that production the rest of the season.

He is always injured.

His numbers got better as the season went on. Your stats you posted show that.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lel

Post nonsense troll shit, get called on it, post links to prove it but they shoot your troll argument away, resort to gif's.

add in the butthurt over "an admin" putting you in your place and I see a worthless poster.

Ty41Office

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel

Post nonsense troll shit, get called on it, post links to prove it but they shoot your troll argument away, resort to gif's.

add in the butthurt over "an admin" putting you in your place and I see a worthless poster.

You called three point shooting percentage for a guy who shot nearly 8 threes per game "a meaningless stat" you called turnovers per game for a guy that the mavericks offense runs through, a "meaningless stat"

I'm sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about. And you instantly, INSTANTLY resorted to attacking me with personal insults the second you saw that I wasn't ballwashing Doncic.

I gave you a link and you didn't click it. You're talking out of your ass. The stats are literally posted in this thread.

You clearly have no interest in an actual NBA discussion, so rather than get pulled into the pissing match that you're so obviously trying to create, I gave you a gif so that we could stop wasting each others time.

Pick fights with other posters on your own time. I'm just trying to talk basketball.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called three point shooting percentage for a guy who shot nearly 8 threes per game "a meaningless stat" you called turnovers per game for a guy that the mavericks offense runs through, a "meaningless stat"

I'm sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about. And you instantly, INSTANTLY resorted to attacking me with personal insults the second you saw that I wasn't ballwashing Doncic.

I gave you a link and you didn't click it. You're talking out of your ass. The stats are literally posted in this thread.

You clearly have no interest in an actual NBA discussion, so rather than get pulled into the pissing match that you're so obviously trying to create, I gave you a gif so that we could stop wasting each others time.

Pick fights with other posters on your own time. I'm just trying to talk basketball.

I clicked the link, it is his stat splits. I saw where his numbers went up through the year, opposite of your "doncic fell off through the season". You picked the two stats that support your point and ignored the dozen others that disprove it.

You don't know shit about basketball and are just another low IQ troll. "Doncic will be the biggest disappointment in the NBA this season" and you base that off his turnovers going up 1 per game (after we ditched our PG so he had more opportunities) and his 3pt shooting going down a bit.

You have come in here making all sorts of shit posts just trying to piss everyone off. Your MO is literally to take anyone that is mentioned and say they suck.