• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Throw yet another one at you guys

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what if the #10 pick is there

and Watkins is on the board.....

Would you swap 1st and give up a future pick (performance bases) might be next years 1st or 2nd rounder

put the combination on the field of offensive weapons consisting of

Dez, Williams, Watkins, Witten, Murray, Dunbar, and Escobar.... with Cole and Dwayne also in the mix

Give you the more weapons than the 98 Vikings team. And the potential to be the greatest offense ever (Barring injury of course)

fixing the defense with the rest of the draft and the second wave of free agency. ( we have already seen what Rod can get from guys off the street like Selvie and Hayden)

Either way I don't think we goto the Superbowl

But you gotta admit teams would have a hella time keeping up with that offense. And whats the best way to fix a broke defense? Keep them off the field

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would do that. We would have 2 legit number ones and two young receivers that cost very little.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would do that. We would have 2 legit number ones and two young receivers that cost very little.

I would TOO LOL

Don't think much of a chance in hell of it happening ....

Just a kill the boredom topic

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't do it twist. We need bodies that can play from day one. I just see no future trying to outscore teams every Sunday. Watkins is special, I truly believe that, but he isn't the missing linc to playoffs and playoff advancement. If I was going to reach for an offensive skill position, it would be RB in round 3 and even that sounds crazy. I have no faith Dunbar can stay upright and Randle just seems like a guy to me.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, that's a move you make when you're close to being a real threat to go all the way. I don't see this bunch as being all that close. Scenarios that involve losing draft picks right now aren't among my favorite. I think they need more picks in the first 4-5 rounds if anything.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't do it twist. We need bodies that can play from day one. I just see no future trying to outscore teams every Sunday. Watkins is special, I truly believe that, but he isn't the missing linc to playoffs and playoff advancement. If I was going to reach for an offensive skill position, it would be RB in round 3 and even that sounds crazy. I have no faith Dunbar can stay upright and Randle just seems like a guy to me.

yeah I know ....

Not hard to tell Watkins is the kid I have a man crush on in this draft :suds:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does it cost to move from 16 to 10? (& who has the 10th pick now?)

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, that's a move you make when you're close to being a real threat to go all the way. I don't see this bunch as being all that close. Scenarios that involve losing draft picks right now aren't among my favorite. I think they need more picks in the first 4-5 rounds if anything.

agree with everything except 4-5 round

Would frigging love more 2nds and 3rds though

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does it cost to move from 16 to 10? (& who has the 10th pick now?)

with the rookie cap .... the points thing isn't something I go by anymore.

Used to be you never saw 2 guards taking before 15 ..... with a cap on it..... ( Not this draft) In the future you could possibly see 3 guards go before 15 ......

It all depends on team needs and the depth at that certain position in the draft.

but trading up now .... is much cheaper than it was a couple of years ago

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. If you are able to get "that special" WR, who is gonna be a badass for 10 yrs min. then you go get him. which is why he will never make it to 10. A host of teams would try & move up before then.
You aren't drafting Watkins to get your team over a hump. You are drafting him to build on.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what if the #10 pick is there

and Watkins is on the board.....

Would you swap 1st and give up a future pick (performance bases) might be next years 1st or 2nd rounder

put the combination on the field of offensive weapons consisting of

Dez, Williams, Watkins, Witten, Murray, Dunbar, and Escobar.... with Cole and Dwayne also in the mix

Give you the more weapons than the 98 Vikings team. And the potential to be the greatest offense ever (Barring injury of course)

fixing the defense with the rest of the draft and the second wave of free agency. ( we have already seen what Rod can get from guys off the street like Selvie and Hayden)

Either way I don't think we goto the Superbowl

But you gotta admit teams would have a hella time keeping up with that offense. And whats the best way to fix a broke defense? Keep them off the field

This is a similar moved the Falcons made for Julio, how has that worked out for them. They still have a shitty defense & until they get that fix they will not be serious contenders. I am onboard with the win now with Romo & youth movement. We need every draft pick we can get...

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the rookie cap .... the points thing isn't something I go by anymore.

Used to be you never saw 2 guards taking before 15 ..... with a cap on it..... ( Not this draft) In the future you could possibly see 3 guards go before 15 ......

It all depends on team needs and the depth at that certain position in the draft.

but trading up now .... is much cheaper than it was a couple of years ago
yeah I know, but still am clueless to what it would cost us.

so swap 1st & what else?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well....I agree if we gotta give away a draft pick, I'd prefer it be next year.

Take Watkins out the mix ....

I'd give up a pick from next year to get an extra 2nd in this draft .... Maybe a 3rd as well

I wouldn't give up a first for JUST a draft pick .... but I'd go for trying to get an extra second all day long in THIS draft

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a similar moved the Falcons made for Julio, how has that worked out for them. They still have a shitty defense & until they get that fix they will not be serious contenders. I am onboard with the win now with Romo & youth movement. We need every draft pick we can get...

the falcons got close. I don't think they regret the Julio trade. he just got injured.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I know, but still am clueless to what it would cost us.

so swap 1st & what else?

an future pick Not but 6 spots..... Not like you are jumping to top 5

Thats why I said if he hits the #10 pick.
Future pick based on the players performance

Might be next years 1st

However being a rookie ..... Likely (unless he is Randy Moss) a 2nd

But if he turned out to have a Randy Moss rookie year...... Then Fuck next years 1st :lol:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree with everything except 4-5 round

Would frigging love more 2nds and 3rds though

No doubt, but depth has value, and you can find depth in rounds 4 and 5.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the falcons got close. I don't think they regret the Julio trade. he just got injured.

Julio is a beast, my point is they will NEVER when a SB with that defense

#Roll Tide

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
an future pick Not but 6 spots..... Not like you are jumping to top 5

Thats why I said if he hits the #10 pick.
Future pick based on the players performance

Might be next years 1st

However being a rookie ..... Likely (unless he is Randy Moss) a 2nd

But if he turned out to have a Randy Moss rookie year...... Then Fuck next years 1st :lol:

so if Watkins got to 10, we swap 1st rd picks, give them next years 1st & get their 3rd this year. Does that sound fair? If so I would do it.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if Watkins got to 10, we swap 1st rd picks, give them next years 1st & get their 3rd this year. Does that sound fair? If so I would do it.

that wont happen LOL

swap first and they either end up with our 1st or 2nd next year would be plausable