• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on Golden Tate......................

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's impossible to count your teeth with your tongue

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked him in Seattle. I liked him when we picked him up. I still like him. He had a bad game. If yesterday becomes his standard all of that could change. I couldn't care less what he does off the field as long as it's legal and he stays away from my wife.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like him because I believe that he would walk right past the lady who needed help because she had fallen and couldn't get up if it meant he had a shot to bang her granddaughter.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. The old lady has got that life alert button for a reason

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reading comprehension is a little lacking today as well big guy. What's this football stuff? Take it back out where football belongs. It doesn't belong in here.

Some people....... Geez......

You turn me on way too easily

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like him because I believe that he would walk right past the lady who needed help because she had fallen and couldn't get up if it meant he had a shot to bang her granddaughter.

I would help her up then proceed to bang her granddaughter. Class.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like Golden Tate. He's a great compliment to a #1 WR. I still don't think the value is there at 6 mil per year. But I'm glad he's on the team right now.

Hmm. He is a great complement to CJ. Hes putting up huge numbers so far. Yeah it sucks to have to pay a guy, but his contract isn tha bad compared to some lions. Especially when he has a career season in 2014. Hes putting up great numbers and stafford has not been that good. Fancy that another guy that doesnt like the tate signing but loves the ebron pick. *scratches head*

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This bitch taking a turn to the ditch quick.

Get back to TaterHaterBronco's thoughts.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm. He is a great complement to CJ. Hes putting up huge numbers so far. Yeah it sucks to have to pay a guy, but his contract isn tha bad compared to some lions. Especially when he has a career season in 2014. Hes putting up great numbers and stafford has not been that good. Fancy that another guy that doesnt like the tate signing but loves the ebron pick. *scratches head*

Never said I loved the Ebron pick. It just made more sense than other picks at the time. Also, never said I hate Tate, as a Lion, just said he's not worth $6 mil. I am, however, glad we got a #2 WR. I realize we had to overpay. Taking Ebron, imo, was a much better selection with Tate on the roster than not. After signing Tate, that made guys like OBJ a non-neccessity.

Last edited by a moderator:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I loved the Ebron pick. It just made more sense than other picks at the time. Also, never said I hate Tate, as a Lion, just said he's not worth $6 mil. I am, however, glad we got a #2 WR. I realize we had to overpay. Taking Ebron, imo, was a much better selection with Tate on the roster than not. After signing Tate, that made guys like OBJ a non-neccessity.

Honestly I thought taking ebron would never happen once they signed tate. I didnt think it would happen anyhow but I thought that made the pick obsolete. Boy, was I wrong. I felt (and still do) that the offense being great would hinge completely on whether stafford was successful or not and drafting a WR or TE wouldnt affect it either way. You dont have to edit your grammar for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that anyone who comes out of nowhere to deny banging a friend's wife as they split is either a sadist or is operating on the 'denied it - supplied it' principle.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I thought taking ebron would never happen once they signed tate. I didnt think it would happen anyhow but I thought that made the pick obsolete. Boy, was I wrong. I felt (and still do) that the offense being great would hinge completely on whether stafford was successful or not and drafting a WR or TE wouldnt affect it either way. You dont have to edit your grammar for me.

Haha Lmao @ the grammar comment! Good shit bro

I agreed about the offense hinging on Stafford. But I understood that he wasn't a "sure thing" like some Lions fans. I definitely don't blame them for trying to maximize his potential by increasing the talent level around him. IMO, you either had to do that, or give serious consideration to drafting a QB, basically as an "if Stafford doesn't pan out" insurance policy.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying it's cool, but if my wife bangs some other guy, I'm gonna be looking at her and in the mirror.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha Lmao @ the grammar comment! Good shit bro

I agreed about the offense hinging on Stafford. But I understood that he wasn't a "sure thing" like some Lions fans. I definitely don't blame them for trying to maximize his potential by increasing the talent level around him. IMO, you either had to do that, or give serious consideration to drafting a QB, basically as an "if Stafford doesn't pan out" insurance policy.

I think its still too early for that. There was one guy I would have drafted after stafford and that was Luck. Fucking colts. They do need a quality backup though since hill departed.