• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on Golden Tate......................

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Ive called you out more than once on tate. You know I was talking about you. The they referred to gandy dancer's comment as well but he PMed me to clear things up. Apparently hes on the tater wagon, you should hop on. Guy sounds like a scumbag off of the field but he so far has been the best FA acquisition in a while.

I have been on tator wagon since day one... just love getting Micro with one post and then Smitty riled with my next.

As I said the other day. Only reason I dislike Tate is now Stafford looks better with a #2 WR. (crow is so tough to eat)Tate may be a douche off the field...not worried if breaks a commandment, as long as it is not punishable by law.

On the field he was what I thought. A guy with sure hands and make defenses pay rolling coverage.

CJ being a decoy Sunday was blessing in disguise. Forcing Stafford to find other options. Could help going forward.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon laker, don't wus out on me. Who's this "they" you speak of? Had you said "he", Id know who you're tallinbough. But "they" makes me think I have comp'ny.

Just imagine if Willie Young stayed in Detroit???

Man what a front four:pound:

Just wonder if "they" are happier with Joique Bell?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't hate Tate so much if he wasn't responsible for slowing down Ebron's development.

I am not concerned with big numbers and development... Broyles had huge catch as did Ross. I am concerned with WR/TE making most of targets coming their way and making the most of it. Pettigrew and Ebron seemed pretty hard to cover in middle of the field.

Fuller,Ross and Broyles just being contributors is what is needed!! Ebron 3 for 34 and a TD IMO was jujst as good as Tate's day. He took what Stafford and defense gave them and helped the Lions win.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't hate Tate so much if he wasn't responsible for slowing down Ebron's development.

Ebron will development. Not worried there...

I am more concerned with what these other options contribute. Fuller, Ross, Broyles and Ebron will have limited targets all season. I am loving what I am seeing with them making huge receptions and doing their part in helping to win games.

^^^^^ been awhile seeing the 4th-7th options contributing this much. 4-7 is anybody after CJ Tate and Bush/Bell.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(crow is so tough to eat)
eatcrow.jpg

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the statement you take serious?? This??

Nope I took your sarcastic statement and added to it for Trustme to chew on...

twice even...same thought process just delivered a lil different. Figure by now he would have wrote a 2 page journal. He must be busy watching the Tigggers

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts are what I figured from his signing till now. Tate is producing well worth his contract. Now they just need that 3rd option to come alive while CJ is healing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the guy.

He's little.

He's overpaid.

He's a dickmunch.

Go ahead and disagree with me, see if I care.

It's like I started a thread so people could tell me what and how think about this turdburglar. Weird.

If anyone would like to tell me why I HAVE to like him. Here's your platform.

If you want to make excuses and support dropped passes, this isn't a thread for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't like him because he's "little" ( 200 lbs for a 5'10" WR is pretty stocky, imo) and he's a dickmunch?

You also say it's because he's over-paid, but he's also on pace for over 1,300 receiving yards, so that one sure doesn't hold water.

Answers like these really don't help your case. Constantly trashing the guy on a Lions fans website for vague reasons that you're either unable or unwilling to articulate probably won't go that well if he keeps performing the way he is, because most of us care more about what he does on the field than what he (allegedly) did or didn't do with Russel Wilson's estranged wife...