• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Year's AFCE

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers hurt his left calf (achilles) last year and was out all season.
What is not often talked about is Rodgers tore his other calf last year in May. The year off may have "rescued" his right calf.
He has been having trouble with both calves since 2014.
What are the chances he comes in and is immediately NFL ready?
What are the chances he can play without further injury after 10 years of problems?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Rodgers is taking this part of his career seriously?

"Most people know that smoking is linked to heart and lung diseases, as well as to several cancers. However, you may not be aware that smoking also has a serious negative effect on bones, muscles, tendons, and joints, and that smoking often leads to poorer outcomes from orthopaedic surgery."

1720972276859.png

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Rodgers is taking this part of his career seriously?

"Most people know that smoking is linked to heart and lung diseases, as well as to several cancers. However, you may not be aware that smoking also has a serious negative effect on bones, muscles, tendons, and joints, and that smoking often leads to poorer outcomes from orthopaedic surgery."

View attachment 367315
He's building his next career fueling conspiracy nut jobs. He's seen how much money that guy made torturing the Sand Hook families and wants in. He probably thinks he's smart enough to not cross the line and lose it all in law suits.

For the record, I do believe some conspiracy theories have some valid points worth discussing, just not obsessing.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's building his next career fueling conspiracy nut jobs.
He's certainly got the NY media's attention and of course they've more than nibbled the bait.

The guy is 40. Has a net worth of $200M+. My guess here is that it's more ego than anything else. How do I keep everyone looking at me? This football thing could be over any minute. How do I hold on to what I have??

James Brown hit a hole in one and won a Mastercraft X-4 speedboat worth $200,000 at the same tournament where Rogers is puffing the stogie.

How long could you make $200M last??