• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This week is a playoff game

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Niners win, they get a first round bye.

If they lose, they LIKELY have to play in the first round.

It is a playoff game without the elimination consequence. Not exactly a MUST WIN, but still an important game!!

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
With the current state of the 9ers, this most definately is a must win game!

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If the Niners win, they get a first round bye.

If they lose, they LIKELY have to play in the first round.

It is a playoff game without the elimination consequence. Not exactly a MUST WIN, but still an important game!!

Agreed. It is a playoff game. It's basically win or your playoff hopes are dashed because they cannot win a game in New Orleans (if they even got that far). With a win, they will be rested and at home aginst a tired New Orleans team just coming off of a game and travelling cross country. This weeks game has the entire season riding on it.

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed. It is a playoff game. It's basically win or your playoff hopes are dashed because they cannot win a game in New Orleans (if they even got that far). With a win, they will be rested and at home aginst a tired New Orleans team just coming off of a game and travelling cross country. This weeks game has the entire season riding on it.

Exactly!

+1

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
on paper, its certainly looking good.........but yeah, thats how you get complacent.

stop the run and run effectively

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Momentum for the playoffs begins with this game - I would like to see 30 minutes of dominant football and then hand over a 21-28 point lead to the "B Team" for the last 30.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And even bigger than that, we'll get Brees outside of a dome. Get that passing game in the cold, windy elements. All of the Saints losses have come on the road, with two of them being out of a dome.
Here's to hoping for rain that day.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Momentum for the playoffs begins with this game - I would like to see 30 minutes of dominant football and then hand over a 21-28 point lead to the "B Team" for the last 30.

been asking for that for awhile....

I hope we come out with the win and injuries free.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree with you guys however St. Louis could honestly play for draft positioning sunday.

The choice is shot at Andrew Luck or spoil the Niners bye. I'm guessing the first one is their favorite choice because if they lose they could get who they want but if they win they will be that much higher in the draft.

Either way the 49ers need to play top notch regardless of St. Louis's plans.

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I completely agree with you guys however St. Louis could honestly play for draft positioning sunday.

The choice is shot at Andrew Luck or spoil the Niners bye. I'm guessing the first one is their favorite choice because if they lose they could get who they want but if they win they will be that much higher in the draft.

Their HC is going to be fired, and do you really think any of the Lambs current players give a rats ass about Andrew Luck? The will do everything they can to win, this is their Super Bowl!

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I don't think the players give a damn about Andrew Luck. Maybe the front office does, but they ain't the ones playing the game.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the players give a damn about Andrew Luck. Maybe the front office does, but they ain't the ones playing the game.

I beg to differ on that one. If they don't want andrew luck they could at least aquire him and trade him for a veteran player(s). Say what you want but that could definitely happen. The expectations of this guy is off the charts and some team would be crazy enough to do it.