• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Tak Prescott fella seems pretty good..

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliott is a beast...PIT free safety too a terrible angle on that screen pass and basically took himself out of the play...didn't realize how fast he was.

yeah, he's fantastic, have to think he is the MVP frontrunner this morning

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has 3 fumbles I believe on the season. He needs to be more careful with the ball imo. That's the only negative.

That's because he stands in the pocket nearly oblivious to the rush around him......he has to tuck it and run or get down, if he's not going to get rid of the ball sooner.

But this is a small issue considering the rest of his total performances. He looks like a veteran out there - he makes timely plays, and is a LOT more accurate than I expected him to be. I had hopes when we drafted him that he'd be a decent backup but I did not see anything like this......

Just think about what happens when he learns the entire playbook.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's a flash in the pan for reasons already stated.

He makes reads......
He doesn't stare down WRs......
He doesn't get happy feet in the pocket.......
He makes plays when he needs to.......

And the single best indicator of future success.......he's a GOOD DECISION MAKER. He rarely if ever makes a poor throw into coverage or something.

The QB position is about decision making and reading the defense. Dak is already doing this at a pro bowl level.

We don't have to wait 3 years to know what we have. We simply have to keep him healthy and let him continue to learn.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many rookies would have panicked and tried to get a massive play last night? Most of them, and quite a few veterans. He went out and made a couple of good chunk yards as they were available, didn't panic and didn't try to force anything deep or to the sidelines. He knew what he needed and that he had a TO.

Kid doesn't look like he lets anything rattle him.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorta funny that the guy posting about why no one is talking about Prescott got his name wrong.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isn't anybody talking about him?

Never heard of "Tak" so that is probably why no one is talking about him :D

(Sorry, if I was late in that with that joke)

but he certainly is proving he should be the starter for the rest of the season and beyond for the Cowboys

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that Dirk Prescott is not getting the praise he deserves!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so do you give ROY to Dak or Zek?

That's a hard one. For me I get crossways when trying to figure that out because across the NFL Zeke is the best rookie, but to Dallas Dak is more important. So how can you be the best rookie when there is another on your own team that is more important/impressive? Last year we had a top 5 RB and couldn't win a game hardly. Dak has come in and been lightyears better than anyone on our team and more responsible for our winning 8 games already.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that Dirk Prescott is not getting the praise he deserves!
Lol Dirk Prescott is a beast. IDK how he does it but playing at a high level on the Mavs and Cowboys best two way player ever.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a hard one. For me I get crossways when trying to figure that out because across the NFL Zeke is the best rookie, but to Dallas Dak is more important. So how can you be the best rookie when there is another on your own team that is more important/impressive? Last year we had a top 5 RB and couldn't win a game hardly. Dak has come in and been lightyears better than anyone on our team and more responsible for our winning 8 games already.

Yeah tough call... Personally Dak's numbers to me don't matter, the one number that does matter is wins!
It's going to be a tough call between the two, but hands down Dak and Zek are the top 2....

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so do you give ROY to Dak or Zek?

I'm going with Dak unless Zeke puts up 2K yards.

Dak was a 4th round pick. NOBODY expected anything close to what he's doing, I find his ascension far more impressive.

Zeke was the 4th pick overall......he's SUPPOSED to be good. I think both are looking at Pro Bowl selections though.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah tough call... Personally Dak's numbers to me don't matter, the one number that does matter is wins!
It's going to be a tough call between the two, but hands down Dak and Zek are the top 2....
Any chance they name them Co-ROY's

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance they name them Co-ROY's

:scratch: No I don't think so....

To be honest I think they go with Dak, like someone said, he's a 4th rounder was expected to sit behind
" Mr Romo" and if they make the playoffs and go deep in the playoffs, ( cause there not winning the SB just the Eagle blood in me)

Zek the haters will say, " hell I could run behind that OLine" granted the yards are starting to rack up for him I just think they will fall back on the oline...