• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Tak Prescott fella seems pretty good..

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. Not exactly the same, but Dallas' defense is nothing like the defense that Wilson benefited from as a rookie either. You can deny if you so choose, but far as situations go. Prescott's situation is very comparable to Wilson's when he was a rookie. And from what I've seen, Prescott is also favorable to Wilson in the sense that. The game is not too big for him, and like Wilson. He's got it whatever it is.

I wouldn't deny that Seattle had the better defense when Russ was a rookie... I agree with that...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dal should thank the guy from Seattle that nearly killed Romo. Their team might be a .500 team right now if that doesn't go down. At the very least they should apologize for getting upset with him.
Or they'd be right where they are.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wait 3 years or so to say Dak is great. Just look at Cam Newton this year and how everyone thought RG3 was the man after his rookie year. I still think Andrew Luck can be great but that hasn't really panned out yet. Dallas has a ton of talent around him, but imagine if he was on the Browns. I don't think his name would have been brought up at all this year. To early to suck his dick so far like many of you are doing. Peace.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wait 3 years or so to say Dak is great. Just look at Cam Newton this year and how everyone thought RG3 was the man after his rookie year. I still think Andrew Luck can be great but that hasn't really panned out yet. Dallas has a ton of talent around him, but imagine if he was on the Browns. I don't think his name would have been brought up at all this year. To early to suck his dick so far like many of you are doing. Peace.
Spot on, and very hard to argue.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is playing very good football but judging a guy after less then 1 year is just foolish. He has tons of talent and talent around him but things can change very quickly. Peace.
Every time an new QB lights the league on fire and their fans talk like hes the greatest QB ever I call for calmness and say lets see what he does after D coordinators get film on him, its no different with Dak. Tbus far hes been amazi ing, but I want to see if he will play like this in year 2 and beyond.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See Nick Foles

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Peyton Manning in his prime were on the Browns. His name might be brought twice this year. When they inserted him in the line up as starting QB. When they replaced in the line up with somebody else.

When times were real bad to be a Skins fan. The only thing you could hang your hat on was that you weren't a Browns fan. That's bad.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is playing very good football but judging a guy after less then 1 year is just foolish. He has tons of talent and talent around him but things can change very quickly. Peace.

Luckily we got him in the game in time to see what he has while still on his rookie deal. By the time that deal is up we will know if we have a stud or just another flash in the pan.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about great, but calm, cool and collected comes to mind.

After Pitt went ahead with the 40 seconds left you could see Dak going down the sidelines fluffing up his offense, getting the ready, spreading the calm.

And they were listening.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about great, but calm, cool and collected comes to mind.

After Pitt went ahead with the 40 seconds left you could see Dak going down the sidelines fluffing up his offense, getting the ready, spreading the calm.

And they were listening.

More than what any of us could say...Whitten's comments ring the Bell imo. He clearly believes in the kid and he's pretty close to Romo.

There were times in the Steeler game yesterday when he was off with some throws and they went 3 and out a few times, but he made some great throws when he needed to...bottom line is he is winning games.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than what any of us could say...Whitten's comments ring the Bell imo. He clearly believes in the kid and he's pretty close to Romo.

There were times in the Steeler game yesterday when he was off with some throws and they went 3 and out a few times, but he made some great throws when he needed to...bottom line is he is winning games.

When Pitt slapped it out of his hand early as was up by 2 scores it looked bleak. But he drove for the FG, then Elliot had his big pass play and they were right back in it.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Elliott is stealing his headlnes?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about Dak......

He goes through his reads......he spreads the ball around, he doesn't stare down WRs, and he doesn't get happy feet in the pocket. He's also a GREAT decision maker.

A guy like that will win a LOT of games in this league even with a noodle arm. He isn't careless with the ball, and you can't simply take away his top target. He's not going to give you the ball unless you force a fumble. And if you rush upfield too quickly he'll scramble for yards and TDs.

The only time I've seen him even remotely rattled was against Philly......then he figured out the blitzes and won the game.

He has 3 fumbles I believe on the season. He needs to be more careful with the ball imo. That's the only negative.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look at Cam this season? :L

He's getting beat to Hell with all the late hits and cheap shots, not to mention they let Norman go and their pass defense has paid the price for it. Their defense isn't the same as last season. Cam's not the sole reason for their woes.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Pitt slapped it out of his hand early as was up by 2 scores it looked bleak. But he drove for the FG, then Elliot had his big pass play and they were right back in it.

Elliott is a beast...PIT free safety too a terrible angle on that screen pass and basically took himself out of the play...didn't realize how fast he was.