• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Offseason Has Sucked

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2018 Navy-Notre Dame game to be played in San Diego | CollegeFootballTalk
Back in April, San Diego officials made it clear that it wanted to play host to a future Navy-Notre Dame football game. Three months later, that’s come to fruition.

Navy announced in a press release Wednesday that the 2018 game against Notre Dame will be played at Qualcomm Stadium, the home (for now) of the NFL’s San Diego Chargers and San Diego State. The game will be played Oct. 27.

San Diego and its surrounding areas are the home of several Naval institutions, so the Midshipmen can expect a sizable contingent of fans in the stands supporting the service academy.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex-TCU DE DeVonte Fields still seeking academic clearance at UofL | CollegeFootballTalk
With the start of summer camp less than three weeks away, Louisville is still awaiting the clearance of one of the most talented additions to its roster.

Head coach Bobby Petrino confirmed at the ACC Kickoff event Tuesday thatDevonte Fields is still working to get academic clearance so he can officially join his football team. The Louisville Courier-Journal writes that “Fields… continues to take summer courses in order to meet requirements to be certified at U of L and by the NCAA.”

Petrino added that Fields’ legal issue will not impact his status with the program, which is set to open camp Aug. 6.

“That’s an ongoing process, and we’ve got two more weeks (before camp),” Petrino said of the academic hurdles. “You find out something new every day. …

“The legal case has been cleared and everything dropped, but we’re just waiting on certification.”

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ISUs Mitchell Meyers set to undergo final chemo session Friday | CollegeFootballTalk
In mid-February, Iowa State announced that defensive lineman Mitchell Meyers had been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma, a disease that is essentially cancer of the lymph nodes and, as it progresses, it compromises your body’s ability to fight infection. At the final day of the Big 12’s Media Days Tuesday, head coach Paul Rhoads revealed that Meyers is scheduled to undergo his final chemotherapy session on Friday.

That won’t complete Meyers’ treatment, however, as Rhoads also revealed that Meyers will then head to Texas for radiation treatment. Meyers, who is from the state, would then rejoin the team at some point in September.

Meyers has been working out with his teammates this summer. In fact, he hasn’t missed a single workout.

“Prayers still extended for Mitchell and his family and everything that he’s going through, and our football team watches in admiration and appreciation each and every single day.”

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off season still sucks and isn't getting any better with Mamba's fashion blogs. For the love please kick off something so we can talk about anything else other than clothes.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saban_updyke_signbuckshot.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off season still sucks and isn't getting any better with Mamba's fashion blogs. For the love please kick off something so we can talk about anything else other than clothes.

I got called a racist, bigot and homophobe(which apparently should be expected since I'm from Alabama) while having multiple people call the mods shitty for not banning me.

What the hell more do you want?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got called a racist, bigot and homophobe(which apparently should be expected since I'm from Alabama) while having multiple people call the mods shitty for not banning me.

What the hell more do you want?

Is that on the SEC Whinning Jerk Off thread? I'm ignoring that one, same shit over and over.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson paces All-ACC preseason team; Miami shut out | CollegeFootballTalk

2015 All-ACC Preseason Football Team

Offense
WR – Tyler Boyd, Jr., Pitt
WR – Mike Williams, Jr., Clemson
WR – Artavis Scott, So. Clemson
TE – Bucky Hodges, r-So., Virginia Tech
OT – Roderick Johnson, So., Florida State
OT – Adam Bisnowaty, r-Jr., Pitt
OG – Landon Turner, r-Sr., North Carolina
OG – Eric Mac Lain, Gr., Clemson
C – Matt Skura, r-Sr., Duke
QB – Deshaun Watson, So., Clemson
RB – James Conner, Jr., Pitt
RB – Shadrach Thornton, Sr., NC State

Defense
DE – Dadi Lhomme Nicolas. r-Sr., Virginia Tech
DE – Shaq Lawson, Jr., Clemson
DE – Sheldon Rankins, Sr., Louisville
DT – Adam Gotsis, Sr., Georgia Tech
DT – Luther Maddy, r-Sr., Virginia Tech
LB – Terrance Smith, r-Sr., Florida State
LB – Brandon Chubb, r-Sr., Wake Forest
LB – James Burgess, Sr., Louisville
CB – Jalen Ramsey, Jr., Florida State
CB – Kendall Fuller, Jr., Virginia Tech
S – Jeremy Cash, r-Sr., Duke
S – Quin Blanding, So., Virginia

Special Teams
PK – Roberto Aguayo, r-Jr., Florida State
P – Alex Kinal, r-Sr., Wake Forest
KR – Ryan Switzer, So., North Carolina

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that on the SEC Whinning Jerk Off thread? I'm ignoring that one, same shit over and over.
That thread is going in so many different directions now that I almost didn't find my way back out.