• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is why you never underestimate your opponent

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I wasn't cocky as some of you. I knew this was def a possibility and now I wished I had called it but I didn't want to come off "negative" or as a troll as I'm not as active here as I was on ESPN. I know this team can make a comeback though... We've seen it time and time again and some close calls...:L and this is why you never underestimate your opponents. We should be worried about the Saints game too by the way.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried about every game from here on out if Seattle can't put away the worst team in the league at home. This is exactly why I can never bring myself to be cocky about this team. They have a knack for playing to the level of their competition. They've been really shaking since Week 4. I'm just hoping this isn't the start of some major collapse.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried about every game from here on out if Seattle can't put away the worst team in the league at home. This is exactly why I can never bring myself to be cocky about this team. They have a knack for playing to the level of their competition. They've been really shaking since Week 4. I'm just hoping this isn't the start of some major collapse.

Well, they pulled it out. But it was ugly as hell and the game never should have been this close. They really need to get their shit together or else they're going to be in trouble against good teams.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Seahawks did come out looking like crap early on, but it wasn't just a case of them playing down to TB's level. The Bucs played a helluva game. James ran better than I ever expected him to. He looked like Lynch out there (of course the TB OL pushed around the DL way too much also).

Certainly no reason to get cocky with this team despite the record. I think that we really need to get through the next two weeks and into the bye week. This team really looks like it needs a rest at this point.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Some of you'.. feel free to name/link the posts. I don't recall anyone saying it was a lock. Nice propoganda post... DIAF.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt anyone would have thought a call for an upset was too much of a stretch given how many problems they have had on the offense with all these injuries so calling it wouldn't have brought to much dissent. Still, I don't think most of us thought they would come out that bad on both sides of the ball to start the game at home.

The lack of run stoppage has to be a concern moving forward, but most of us believe as soon as we get our starting linemen back on the offense and we get Harvin going that the problems on that side of the ball should go away.

I don't question anyone who is skeptical about this team moving forward considering how much they have sputtered against poor teams, but there is reason to also believe it doesn't have to define how they play the tougher teams down the stretch either.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt anyone would have thought a call for an upset was too much of a stretch given how many problems they have had on the offense with all these injuries so calling it wouldn't have brought to much dissent. Still, I don't think most of us thought they would come out that bad on both sides of the ball to start the game at home.

The lack of run stoppage has to be a concern moving forward, but most of us believe as soon as we get our starting linemen back on the offense and we get Harvin going that the problems on that side of the ball should go away.

I don't question anyone who is skeptical about this team moving forward considering how much they have sputtered against poor teams, but there is reason to also believe it doesn't have to define how they play the tougher teams down the stretch either.

called it last week. Minnisota kinda worries me bc of AP going Gonzo on our suspect run d

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses because the rest of the league deals with it as well but we did travel back from St. Louis on the short week after the Monday Night Game that might have been a factor in the slow start.

We field that muffed punt or Russell doesn't throw the early pick we could have gotten them down and out early but of course that isn't what happened, credit to the Bucs for taking their shot they could have gotten the win easy.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we need to realize if we haven't already is that we are going to get teams best shot every week. I dont care who we are playing we cant sleep walk through games. We are the target and at the top of conference so teams will get up to play us.

In Tampas situation I think its easier to play them in Tampa because their fans have turned against the team, and bring those Fire Schiano signs to all their home games.

Bottom line is we could conceivably win the rest of our games or lose the rest of our games. We have to play sharp and get better.