• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is why I laughed when...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't actually give a shit as to why you're a Celtics fan. Never did. Just find in peculiar that your root for literally every other Ohio team yet piss on Cleveland the city and fans every chance you get.

Those are textbook frontrunner attributes, so forgive me if I call you out on it when you make a baseless, off-topic post.

First of all, you're calling an Indians and Browns a frontrunner. That might be one of your stupidest comments yet.

Second, it's about time you dropped this bullshit of coming in here looking for fights all the time.

Why the fuck do you post here? No one here likes you. No one here respects anything you have to say about basketball or anything else. You clearly don't like anyone here except the other least respected, most disliked moron here and he's abandoned you because he's offended that he's been shown to be wrong on basically everything.

It's hilarious that you actually try to comment on other peoples lives and you're here spending time posting where you're not wanted and clearly don't want to be.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, you're calling an Indians and Browns a frontrunner. That might be one of your stupidest comments yet.

Second, it's about time you dropped this bullshit of coming in here looking for fights all the time.

Why the fuck do you post here? No one here likes you. No one here respects anything you have to say about basketball or anything else. You clearly don't like anyone here except the other least respected, most disliked moron here and he's abandoned you because he's offended that he's been shown to be wrong on basically everything.

It's hilarious that you actually try to comment on other peoples lives and you're here spending time posting where you're not wanted and clearly don't want to be.
It's not that complicated. That's the exact definition of trolling.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is, I don't think he's trolling.
He is a little different because he is on the autism spectrum (not trolling, he said as much)

So it's harder to discern motive

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a little different because he is on the autism spectrum (not trolling, he said as much)

So it's harder to discern motive

Plus, folks on the spectrum often don't have the social skills/sophistication to truly troll.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, folks on the spectrum often don't have the social skills/sophistication to truly troll.
Yeah they definitely struggle with humor. Trolling should be funny or what's the point?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. Turns out my Charlotte for #1 pick prediction was not that far off with them scoring the #3 pick here tonight...

Meanwhile, Detroit at #7. So much for tankers being rewarded. :doh:

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. Turns out my Charlotte for #1 pick prediction was not that far off with them scoring the #3 pick here tonight...

Meanwhile, Detroit at #7. So much for tankers being rewarded. :doh:
Yeah, their tank-a-thon was cut short or they could have ended up with better odds. But that's the way the ball bounces.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Charlotte and Detroit have fairly miserable futures.

But yeah, Charlotte’s is probably slightly less miserable today.

imagine the guys they passed on to take Malik monk. Who analytics absolutely hated.

hint: one of them is borderline single handedly ending Denver’s season.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess, but what is Charlotte building around?

Nothing that will likely ever get them out of the first round of the playoffs.

So Detroit is probably in the better spot if they are poised to bottom out and let Dombouya and Wood develop while landing a couple high lotto picks.

sekou definitely has the most upside of Anyone On either team.

Who has more tradeable assets to get more picks right now?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sekou definitely has the most upside of Anyone On either team.

Who has more tradeable assets to get more picks right now?

Charlotte probably has more tradable assets. They have some nice young players.

But are they ever going have enough to sign a star? Will any of their current core develop into a legit star?

I doubt it in both cases. I also doubt that Jordan will ever look to blow it up. His strategy is to be as competitive as possible every year. Which is why they are forever stuck in pergatory.

Best case for them is hitting big on their pick this year.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte probably has more tradable assets. They have some nice young players.

But are they ever going have enough to sign a star? Will any of their current core develop into a legit star?

I doubt it in both cases. I also doubt that Jordan will ever look to blow it up. His strategy is to be as competitive as possible every year. Which is why they are forever stuck in pergatory.

Best case for them is hitting big on their pick this year.

they can sign a second tier star. In theory. But they’re never luring a top guy.

but the Charlotte fo lacks any creativity seemingly since that complicated 3 team trade that landed them biyombo and kemba.