• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is on everyone...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears team already set franchise record for points allowed in season... Packers defense could do the same (and I expect them to) if Bears score 39 points (tie record) Sunday.

If Vikings allow 18 points Sunday, they also would set franchise record.

In 2013 NFC North = No Defense

fucking disgusting

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears team already set franchise record for points allowed in season... Packers defense could do the same (and I expect them to) if Bears score 39 points (tie record) Sunday.

If Vikings allow 18 points Sunday, they also would set franchise record.

In 2013 NFC North = No Defense

I honestly don't have a clue as to what to expect on Sunday. Not a damned clue.

If Rodgers plays, I may, but other than that. There isn't a single outcome that could occur in this matchup that would surprise me. Nothing.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't the Politician, That pissed me off. Putting words in my mouth, and calling my posts horseshit. Might have done something to spur me on. The cry baby thing might have played a part in as well.

Just sayin , Asshole if your going to talk to people, learn how the fuck to do it .

I don't believe I ever put words in your mouth man. I also never said your posts were horseshit. I may have said a statement you made was horseshit. I really think you're overreacting man, and the fact that you're this upset to carry over emotions from a conversation that occurred a week ago on the internet. Is well... strange. Especially considering we never had a problem prior.

Also, what cry baby thing? I honestly don't remember that. I'm not being facetious. If you could point me in the direction of that post, I'd appreciate it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seems to be a reoccurring factor w/ your posts.
Instead of talking football, You manage to sarcastically to call posters out. And be the 1rst to start the name calling, if they don't agree w/you.
I've always thought 1 has a right to his opinion.
Obviously you think your opinion is the only 1 that matters.
Your obviously WRONG.

In seven years I've never had a conflict with a poster on ESPN or here. Sure, disagreements in which I went back and forth with a poster a few times. That's pretty standard. However, I've just never seen someone so visibly upset as you are man. It's just odd to me.

I'd say it's much safer to say that you two are also playing a part. JUUUUUST MAYBE.

However, I am open to admitting wrong doings.

Last edited by a moderator:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seems to be a reoccurring factor w/ your posts.
Instead of talking football, You manage to sarcastically to call posters out. And be the 1rst to start the name calling, if they don't agree w/you.
I've always thought 1 has a right to his opinion.
Obviously you think your opinion is the only 1 that matters.
Your obviously WRONG.

Except it was ChicagoIrish in this thread. Hes the first to start name calling??? For real?? The F bombs you hurled at me a few weeks ago was nothing short of a "Pearl Harbor" job. Cmon...

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was a discussion

We sure did have fun with the Robbie Gould thread. That was awesome.

:lol:

:10:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except it was ChicagoIrish in this thread. Hes the first to start name calling??? For real?? The F bombs you hurled at me a few weeks ago was nothing short of a "Pearl Harbor" job. Cmon...

Yeah , I told you to fuck off. No NAME CALLING THERE. I usually respect your posts. But I don't posses your vocabulary and am usually too drunk too look up words. Just thought that you were trying to belittle me. And you saying you were trying to agree w/ me, pissed me off more, since you didn't respond to my football talk.
And I was wrong there as well. Saying 11& 5 would win a wild card spot for my Bears. But never read your thoughts on my part of the conversation. Hence my apologies if I was wrong.

As far as Richig goes. We had a spat on the ESPN board he fore got . He continually attacks people, who disagree w/ him. And yes he's 1 of the first to start the name calling.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about an asshole. You might be the biggest one on this forum. You are probably tickled too death the Bears lost. Sad tgat you call yourself a " real" Bears fan

:ga

ah:[/QUOTE

Why would I be happy the Bears lost? ASSHOLE.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sure did have fun with the Robbie Gould thread. That was awesome.

Lol... totally forgot about that man. Yeah, that was wild, for that whole ESPN board.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to say but I did it to have fun. It brought out a lot of posters and some great arguements. Of course I really don't believe he isn't one of the greatest kickers in the NFL as well as in Bears history. Treastman also agrees with it. I loved his decision to kick that fg on 2nd regardless of the situation.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to say but I did it to have fun. It brought out a lot of posters and some great arguements. Of course I really don't believe he isn't one of the greatest kickers in the NFL as well as in Bears history. Treastman also agrees with it. I loved his decision to kick that fg on 2nd regardless of the situation.

That's funny. Jeez. Screw you, Leo! You had me going for like over a month. lol

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife laughed at the crap I was spewing. She and my aunt are big fans of Robbie

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe I ever put words in your mouth man. I also never said your posts were horseshit. I may have said a statement you made was horseshit. I really think you're overreacting man, and the fact that you're this upset to carry over emotions from a conversation that occurred a week ago on the internet. Is well... strange. Especially considering we never had a problem prior.

Also, what cry baby thing? I honestly don't remember that. I'm not being facetious. If you could point me in the direction of that post, I'd appreciate it.

Well, fair enough. However, you definitely never said the Bears should start Cutler, and you did say McCown was playing better right now.

To me, that implies you were on the McCown train. I believe you were trying your best to sit in the middle, and then that way, if Cutler played well. You'd be able to defend yourself. If he would have lost, you would have said you were right all along. I just about guarantee it.

All of your posts last week implied you wanted McCown. So don't act like I was putting words in your mouth, that's horse shit. You played it like a politician. You implied you wanted McCown, and even indicated. Never flat out said.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In seven years I've never had a conflict with a poster on ESPN or here. Sure, disagreements in which I went back and forth with a poster a few times. That's pretty standard. However, I've just never seen someone so visibly upset as you are man. It's just odd to me.

I'd say it's much safer to say that you two are also playing a part. JUUUUUST MAYBE.

I'm pretty positive you were on the start McCown train. I never put words in other people's mouths, I quote them exactly. And that is all I've ever done with you. So don't even fucking try that shit.

If you weren't on the "Ride McCown" train, I apologize. However, don't even try that cry baby bull shit.

"You put words in my mouth". Don't even.

Just said I think Josh has a better grasp of the O.
That's all.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're wrong again. I straightened your ass out once before on the ESPN board. And accepted you're apology for a sarcastic reply.
Just sayin , some people never learn.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read anything that would put richig aboard the McCown train let alone start it rolling.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you Bears fans seem sensitive. I know Richig from a couple other boards and never had a problem with him. In fact, I would say he is one of the best Bears fans I have met. A lot of you can be idiots. I never had a problem with Richi

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bears forum, not unlike its team.

tumblr_mrfbych1dF1sok1hbo1_500.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was drunk. But I fucked both of them your wife and your aunt. Both said Leo was the biggest jerk off around. I agreed and tipped each $5 .

Just sayin, If you want to talk football , I'm game . If you want to throw shots. I can do that as well.
Oh, by the way your aunt gave great head.

Just tired of just talking football and having shots taken at me. If you have any desire to talk football , I'm willing to listen. If you want to take shots, I will follow.

way to keep it classy

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I've lurked this board a few times and it's always name calling en sech. You guys are supposed to support your team and not accost everyone with differing views.

:wtf: