• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is on everyone...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every coach... every player. Top to bottom. Coming out sleepwalking in this game is INEXCUSABLE.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every coach... every player. Top to bottom. Coming out sleepwalking in this game is INEXCUSABLE.

Weren't you "done" with this team, and "no longer putting up with this team" just a few weeks ago?

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
54-11 with 5 min left. Ouch! This looks like a college game.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't you "done" with this team, and "no longer putting up with this team" just a few weeks ago?

Yes. I've been "done" with this team probably about 734 times in my life. Hate em'

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, no reason to argue with him.

I'm honestly really intrigued as to what I said to you that pissed you off. I honestly don't remember a single conflict with you.

Why the hostility?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don`t make it 735......take cutler with you and get..........

He won't quit. :lol: Some how I think he believes he's the biggest Dick on the board . And I agree some what with statement. But truth resolves everything.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't quit. :lol: Some how I think he believes he's the biggest Dick on the board . And I agree some what with statement. But truth resolves everything.

Nah... I think you're just really insecure dude.

Judging by how defensive you got over me saying that the way you worded a particular post was like a "politician", and by how you still haven't let it go. That's far more likely the case.

I mean, Jesus dude... get over it. I seriously don't even know why that offended you so much.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly really intrigued as to what I said to you that pissed you off. I honestly don't remember a single conflict with you.

Why the hostility?

Just seems to be a reoccurring factor w/ your posts.
Instead of talking football, You manage to sarcastically to call posters out. And be the 1rst to start the name calling, if they don't agree w/you.
I've always thought 1 has a right to his opinion.
Obviously you think your opinion is the only 1 that matters.
Your obviously WRONG.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah... I think you're just really insecure dude.

Judging by how defensive you got over me saying that the way you worded a particular post was like a "politician", and by how you still haven't let it go. That's far more likely the case.

I mean, Jesus dude... get over it. I seriously don't even know why that offended you so much.

It wasn't the Politician, That pissed me off. Putting words in my mouth, and calling my posts horseshit. Might have done something to spur me on. The cry baby thing might have played a part in as well.

Just sayin , Asshole if your going to talk to people, learn how the fuck to do it .

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
silly old man

It wasn't the Politician, That pissed me off. Putting words in my mouth, and calling my posts horseshit. Might have done something to spur me on. The cry baby thing might have played a part in as well.

Just sayin , Asshole if your going to talk to people, learn how the fuck to do it .

Talk about an asshole. You might be the biggest one on this forum. You are probably tickled too death the Bears lost. Sad tgat you call yourself a " real" Bears fan

:gaah:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"they are who we thought they are"

I dont ever remember seeing a defensive scheme where the linebackers, corner backs and safeties run into the back of the defensive end when he is being doubleteamed and clearly being pushed outside so they can run the trap play. It happened every time. What are they trying to break up the double team on the end so he can make a play?

I dont think Tucker should even coach game 16. As soon as the offensive line shifts, all the line and linebackers shift, the line is supposed to move, the backers and safeties are supposed to fill the gaps created, not run the same direction.

This is so bad I cannot believe all these players just got stupid, they are all doing the same thing, thats from Briggs, to anderson, to bostic, to conte, which seems to be the way they are coached.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Defense is pathetic. Historically pathetic. It's goddamned embarrassing.

Urlacher must be giggling himself to sleep at night.

O-line's worst game of the season. Looked like yesteryear.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Defense is pathetic. Historically pathetic. It's goddamned embarrassing.

Urlacher must be giggling himself to sleep at night.

O-line's worst game of the season. Looked like yesteryear.

My thoughts exactly

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how much if any lach would have helped. Its pure speculation.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Defense is pathetic. Historically pathetic.

Bears team already set franchise record for points allowed in season... Packers defense could do the same (and I expect them to) if Bears score 39 points (tie record) Sunday.

If Vikings allow 18 points Sunday, they also would set franchise record.

In 2013 NFC North = No Defense