• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

this is in essence the issue

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The benifit is in humbling and refocusing a QB who obviously has begun to believe his own press clippings. His play has gotten worse. Any other player would have been benched by now because of play.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Shark. I think Robert read his own press clippings too often. He forgets the Shanahans are the reason for his success last year. This year when he needs to show his ability to be more of a drop QB he has played poorly more often than not.

He came here with agenda, his own hype machine, commercials and all. When Cousins led the team to a win in his absence last year all he could talk about was how he should have been on the field. He spoke like he was the leader of the team while just being a rookie. I do not believe his teammates view him as the leader he sees himself to be. Witness comments from Pierre Garcon and Santana Moss earlier this year.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear, people defending RG3 at this point are starting to sound like Pop Warner parents upset that their kid isnt getting to play RB. Kyle Shanahan didnt all of a sudden become an idiot. the reason he hasnt tried to run more drop back passing for RG3 is because he lacks a skill to do it. He doesnt read defenses and holds onto the ball to long. He has been indecisive when he does throw and has been either late with the ball or off target way too often. Kyle tried to adjust to all this, it just hasnt worked. Deal with it people, RG3 needed to sit. Be healthy for next season and fucking refocus so that maybe his issues can be corrected no matter who the coach is.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one don't believe in "coddling" a rookie QB. I believe in treating them with respect but demanding their best and not putting up with "youthful" mistakes in character.