• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is going to be an entertaining offseason for QBs

QuestionSocratic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't recall an off-season that promises more shake-ups at the QB position. There are probably 22 of the 32 teams that will, or would consider, making a change at QB. I consider the Jags/Lawrence and Cowboys/Prescott as set.

Playoff teams like Tampa and Pittsburgh have to be thinking about 2022. Throw Atlanta into that group.

Anyone care to make any predictions? Stafford? Watson? Darnold? Goff? Tua?

I'm going way out on a limb and predict that the Colts will convince Andrew Luck to return.

Stafford will end up with a 2020 playoff team. Colts (if they can't land Luck), Redskins, Saints, Bears. Possibly even the Rams if they decide to move on from Goff. I'll bet on the Saints.

Watson is a tough call. He may end up with a team that considers itself as only lacking a QB for a strong playoff run. That could very well be the Dolphins or 49ers (assuming they get healthy). I don't see the Jets doing this deal since they would have to give up too much draft capital. My pick: the 49ers.

I expect the Jets to stick with Darnold and trade down to get extra picks.

I don't expect Goff or Tua to move.

Your thoughts.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, this is going to be an insane off season with QB's. I could see 17 teams with a new starting QB on opening day versus how they ended this season. The number will probably be lower but it will be a lot

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson going to the Jets
Stafford to hmmmmmm...... 49ers
Goff to 49ers
Darnold to Patriots (hopefully not)

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff to 49ers

Niners gonna aquire 2 QBs that are gonna want to start? That won't be very costly and add a bunch of drama that they don't need.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners gonna aquire 2 QBs that are gonna want to start? That won't be very costly and add a bunch of drama that they don't need.

Crap... Didn't mean to write that twice..

Goff - Jags

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't recall an off-season that promises more shake-ups at the QB position. There are probably 22 of the 32 teams that will, or would consider, making a change at QB. I consider the Jags/Lawrence and Cowboys/Prescott as set.

Playoff teams like Tampa and Pittsburgh have to be thinking about 2022. Throw Atlanta into that group.

Anyone care to make any predictions? Stafford? Watson? Darnold? Goff? Tua?

I'm going way out on a limb and predict that the Colts will convince Andrew Luck to return.

Stafford will end up with a 2020 playoff team. Colts (if they can't land Luck), Redskins, Saints, Bears. Possibly even the Rams if they decide to move on from Goff. I'll bet on the Saints.

Watson is a tough call. He may end up with a team that considers itself as only lacking a QB for a strong playoff run. That could very well be the Dolphins or 49ers (assuming they get healthy). I don't see the Jets doing this deal since they would have to give up too much draft capital. My pick: the 49ers.

I expect the Jets to stick with Darnold and trade down to get extra picks.

I don't expect Goff or Tua to move.

Your thoughts.
You left out CAM NEWTON!!!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe Meyer finally accepted a job being the HC of NFL team with the #1 overall pick so he could trade for Jared Goff.

QuestionSocratic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson going to the Jets
Goff to 49ers
Darnold to Patriots (hopefully not)
The entire time Darnold has been with the Jets, they have been a dumpster fire. I think that he could have a very good career with the right team. But he needs protection and targets.

I actually hope he gets a chance with the Jets and they trade the #2 for more picks.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just some guesses:

Deshaun Watson to the Jets.

Matt Stafford to Colts.

Dak Prescott stays on the Cowboys

Jared Goff stays on the Rams.

Jimmy G stays on the Niners.

Tua stays on Dolphins

Teddy Bridgewater to the Bears.

Gardner Minshew to Patriots.

Ryan Fitzpatrick to the Broncos.

Alex Smith to the Dolphins.

Cam Newton to Washington Football Team.

Panthers draft a QB.

Texans draft a QB and have Sam Darnold.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that's even debatable. They were the only team dumb enough to make him the highest paid QB in history
I think if the contract or injury history was different than he would be traded to the Patriots.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rams are wasting years of true SB talent around that roster with Goff

and seems they are realizing that now