• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey sorry everybody that I have been MIA for a few days here. It actually had very little to do with us losing. That hurt but I can live with a loss especially still just thinking about the fact that we are Super Bowl Champs! Anyway just stopping by to let you know I probably won't be on but a little over the next week and a half. We have a bad situation that has developed around here that I have found myself in the middle of. On top of that my family and I are leaving for a week's vacation starting on Friday so don't worry I haven't abandoned the site or anything. Just some crazy things all lining up. I'll be on some tomorrow but hoping for a Bronco victory to go with a nice vacation!

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey sorry everybody that I have been MIA for a few days here. It actually had very little to do with us losing. That hurt but I can live with a loss especially still just thinking about the fact that we are Super Bowl Champs! Anyway just stopping by to let you know I probably won't be on but a little over the next week and a half. We have a bad situation that has developed around here that I have found myself in the middle of. On top of that my family and I are leaving for a week's vacation starting on Friday so don't worry I haven't abandoned the site or anything. Just some crazy things all lining up. I'll be on some tomorrow but hoping for a Bronco victory to go with a nice vacation!

Well with nearly 20,000 posts on the Hoop and the amount of detail, length and passion that you provide, I don't think I've ever met anyone more in need of a vacation! (I wonder how many words you've typed on this site?) Hope things work out on the family/work front and you're able to enjoy your week. Go Broncos!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with nearly 20,000 posts on the Hoop and the amount of detail, length and passion that you provide, I don't think I've ever met anyone more in need of a vacation! (I wonder how many words you've typed on this site?) Hope things work out on the family/work front and you're able to enjoy your week. Go Broncos!

Haha thanks. Well with the amount of typing I do for the different jobs I have I've gotten decently fast at it. Would be interesting to see though how many words I have typed.

And definitely time for a vacation. Not really from this site as this is usually one of my favorite places to come and relax and talk Broncos obviously. Still will be good to get away from the office and go have some fun with my kid and wife for a few days.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cd, we lost because you abandoned us... :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former USC and mostly known by the Jets in the NFL, RB Joe McKnight (played for a few NFL teams, Jets and Chiefs) was murdered. Sad news... A once promising star out of HS was seen as the Reggie Bush replacement at USC. Never lived up to his hype coming out as a football player, but he made it and this news is really sad.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former USC and mostly known by the Jets in the NFL, RB Joe McKnight (played for a few NFL teams, Jets and Chiefs) was murdered. Sad news... A once promising star out of HS was seen as the Reggie Bush replacement at USC. Never lived up to his hype coming out as a football player, but he made it and this news is really sad.

Play HS ball in Colorado - right?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play HS ball in Colorado - right?

No. He is from Louisiana... You might be thinking of Scotty McKnight.

Ironically, he was killed on the same day as former Chief Jovan Belcher, the two were never teammates, but did both play for KC.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
******** awful

RIP

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to hear stories like this one. I still remember just sitting in disbelief when Darrent Williams was killed. One of the worst days as a fan of the Broncos.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't seem to me - that Shane Ray and Shaquille Barrett have progressed any this year. Is it just me?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray has had good moments. Just needs to be consistent. Also he's in and out so hard to get consistent.

I was shocked when I saw Barrett only had 1.5. I felt like he was having a pretty good year but stat wise it isn't there for him. Seems like he has to be up there in QB pressures though.

Ray had the 3 sack game vs Cincy, just inconsistent, but I am fine with him so far.. He isn't being asked to be the "guy" as a pass rusher yet. So hoping once his role expands he will light it up a bit more.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray to me has improved quite a bit. He has his moments like Scott said of not being consistent. Seems like teams have picked on him and Crick when it comes to the run game as Ray can get caught out of position at times trying to do more than his job. Still his pass rush skills have improved quite a bit. He is clicking a bit more of getting pressure.

Barrett yeah I feel like he regressed a little or just isn't quite getting the opportunities that he got last year. Still gets decent pressure and does well in the run game. Problem is his season last year just blew people away so hard to match that. Seems like though this is the time of year that unit really turns it on for the home stretch. Hoping to see them go crazy to help this team out.

Also hate that the NFL didn't credit Von Miller with a sack/fumble at the end of the game. He pushes the OT back into the QB's arm causing him to drop it yet gets nothing for the play.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a heads up, I am promoting this forum to an old forum i posted on called SportsHoopla. It used to be good but the servers have shit themselves and suck and the website itself is dying, so prepare for some new members!