• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a heads up, I am promoting this forum to an old forum i posted on called SportsHoopla. It used to be good but the servers have shit themselves and suck and the website itself is dying, so prepare for some new members!

well it changed it from what i posted to sports SportsHoopla haha

it was called pro...sports...daily...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more the merrier! Would love to get some new people around here. Wouldn't mind to see this become the premier Bronco board in the country. Right now I feel like we are that incredible restaurant that only the locals know about. Just a matter of time before word gets out though.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Springy is like a good egg roll, crusty on the outside but full of good stuff inside

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyreek Hill is going to be a pain in the ass for years and years to come if he doesn't kill someone.

NFL needs to get rid of Thursday night games. Huge disadvantage for road teams

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyreek Hill is going to be a pain in the ass for years and years to come if he doesn't kill someone.

NFL needs to get rid of Thursday night games. Huge disadvantage for road teams

I do find it funny how many Chiefs fans get after Bronco fans for being so accepting of a guy like Talib yet somehow Hill is immune from such criticism. I mean he only plead guilty to punching his pregnant girl friend in the stomach and then choking her.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's not boring? Venison back straps, venison tenderloins, venison sausage...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Luke McCaffrey (the youngest McCaffrey boy) just announced that he is starting to get some big offers from D-I schools. I'm guessing he has actually had colleges talking to him since he was in middle school because of the family pedigree. Just a Sophomore right now in high school. Hopefully the Buffs give him a call soon.

Also anybody hear about Saban landing a helicopter on some team's field to go and recruit their RB? I guess other coaches have used this tactic before but just seems like the whole recruiting thing needs to have some more regulations put on it as I can't imagine how much this kind of thing is costing colleges and we wonder why college tuition is so out of control when they will pay to fly a helicopter and the coach to Georgia.

One final note did anybody else hear about the Jets forgetting to tell Fitzpatrick that they were benching him at half time of the MNF game? That whole team needs a reset button hit.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs have offered Luke McCaffrey - at the Wash St. Game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs have offered Luke McCaffrey - at the Wash St. Game.

Good to hear. Hopefully they can keep him in state. I keep hearing how Luke could be the best of the McCaffrey brothers and that is saying something when you look at what Christian is doing for Stanford.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Barry Sanders JR was better then Barry Sanders SR coming out. Was that even possible?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Barry Sanders JR was better then Barry Sanders SR coming out. Was that even possible?

Well now that is just crazy talk. Although I talked to some people who played against Barry Sanders when he was in high school. They said they feared his brother much more than Barry at that time. They didn't think he would amount to what he did. So Barry might not have hit his stride until a little later than some.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now that is just crazy talk. Although I talked to some people who played against Barry Sanders when he was in high school. They said they feared his brother much more than Barry at that time. They didn't think he would amount to what he did. So Barry might not have hit his stride until a little later than some.

Right, which is my point on the McCaffrey thing. :) Can he really be better? I guess, so but that is a HUGE bar.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Marshall receiving lots of racist hate mail... A real nasty one today.... Threats... Really sad, and sickening.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Marshall receiving lots of racist hate mail... A real nasty one today.... Threats... Really sad, and sickening.

Our Brandon Marshall ??

For his National Anthem stance ?

Anyone who threatens someone for taking a stance as Marshall did is a complete coward - add to that the racist **** and the fact that is was anonymous is a perfect example of what the problems actually are ..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Brandon Marshall ??

For his National Anthem stance ?

Anyone who threatens someone for taking a stance as Marshall did is a complete coward - add to that the racist **** and the fact that is was anonymous is a perfect example of what the problems actually are ..

What makes it worse is the envelope that the person sent it in had the address of some elementary school with something like "We Love You" on the back. The guy played off the fact that he knew a player would open up something from kids.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah pretty ridiculous.

I don't care what you believe in, if you have an issue with him standing or not.

BMarsh is about as nice as it gets and about as humble as you will find in the NFL.... You may disagree with what he is doing, but you don't have to agree with someone to respect them and like them.

I don't agree with everything my family does, my friends do or the person down the street from me, but I respect them and nobody deserves what BMarsh got in that letter.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah pretty ridiculous.

I don't care what you believe in, if you have an issue with him standing or not.

BMarsh is about as nice as it gets and about as humble as you will find in the NFL.... You may disagree with what he is doing, but you don't have to agree with someone to respect them and like them.

I don't agree with everything my family does, my friends do or the person down the street from me, but I respect them and nobody deserves what BMarsh got in that letter.

He is not doing anything any more other than helping out the community so I don't get the angst