• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good news for the Broncos for maybe next year is that Vance Walker is healing up nicely. Had his first day of walking without crutches today. I would love if he is healthy for the Broncos to sign him again. Shouldn't be that expensive and already knows the system.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good news for the Broncos for maybe next year is that Vance Walker is healing up nicely. Had his first day of walking without crutches today. I would love if he is healthy for the Broncos to sign him again. Shouldn't be that expensive and already knows the system.

I like Vance

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

I wish the NFL rules would be changed ...When a player is ready to play let them play .David Bruton was ready to play in the SB but could not .

Vance Will probably be ready and not able this year ..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

I wish the NFL rules would be changed ...When a player is ready to play let them play .David Bruton was ready to play in the SB but could not .

Vance Will probably be ready and not able this year ..

I agree that they should be able to bring back more than just one player from the IR if the player is healthy. I do doubt that Vance would be ready this year though. ACL's are usually a 10 month to 1 year type recovery. So more likely that he is just about ready for training camp at this point. Again why I think the Broncos could sign him for pretty cheap to a 1-2 year deal as he won't be healthy when Free Agency starts.

Maybe the rule they could make is that the playoffs are a completely different season than the regular season. What I mean by that is if a team wants to take them off IR for the playoffs then that is possible. Gives playoff teams a nice boost and for us as fans gives us possibly a chance to see the players we were hoping for that period.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So kind of a cool moment for me...I was recently asked if I would be willing to write the sports section for a newspaper. I would mostly be writing about high school sporting events around the state but could be an interesting opportunity to go with writing about the Broncos. Not sure if I am going to take it as the added time constraint on my schedule might be a bit much. Still nice to see some people in the area are reading my articles and have liked them enough to offer me a job.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So kind of a cool moment for me...I was recently asked if I would be willing to write the sports section for a newspaper. I would mostly be writing about high school sporting events around the state but could be an interesting opportunity to go with writing about the Broncos. Not sure if I am going to take it as the added time constraint on my schedule might be a bit much. Still nice to see some people in the area are reading my articles and have liked them enough to offer me a job.

Follow your passion (but look before you leap ;) )

It does sound time consuming to follow HS around the state. You might dialogue yourself into a solution that works for you. You do have a talent.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go for it brother, you got talent. You'll be big time in no time

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go for it brother, you got talent. You'll be big time in no time

Appreciate the kind words. Haven't had a chance to sit down with the editor yet and see what the expectations are. Between coaching, EMT, Pastor, Counseling, firefighter, and writing each week not sure if it is the best thing for me to add another thing to my schedule. Most likely if I were to do this I would have to drop something else. Not sure which one that would be.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate the kind words. Haven't had a chance to sit down with the editor yet and see what the expectations are. Between coaching, EMT, Pastor, Counseling, firefighter, and writing each week not sure if it is the best thing for me to add another thing to my schedule. Most likely if I were to do this I would have to drop something else. Not sure which one that would be.

So you have to choose between - leaving sick people on the pavement; letting souls go bad; leaving a few psychos out on the ledge; or letting a disabled person in a fire get extra crispy? To think anyone would rank any of those things higher than sports writing - is just astonishing. And - congratulations for that!

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ming, I got a hammer and a bag of chips, mind if I hunt your land? I'm getting tired of sitting around in 30*, windy, damp, miserable conditions.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ming, I got a hammer and a bag of chips, mind if I hunt your land? I'm getting tired of sitting around in 30*, windy, damp, miserable conditions.

That's a Roger on that OC - I don't understand the thrill of killing animals unless you do it with your bare hands. ;)

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a Roger on that OC - I don't understand the thrill of killing animals unless you do it with your bare hands. ;)
The only thrill is back straps and digestion

Last edited:

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But shooting my crossbow is kinda neat

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash