• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things are a mess in Oakland, to the surprise of no one

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from it being Gruden, this doesn't deserve much attention.

Lots of teams pare down of scout staff the closer they get to the draft. These scouts don't make a ton of money...somebody looking for insight could probably persuade somebody to leak something. Considering Gruden didn't wipe the scouting slate clean when they got rid of McKenzie, I can't really blame him.

Copy cat I already said that!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he needs Dungy to get the team together so he can win?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just bustin chops, I can't believe Seattle just "fleeced" another team in real life this time!

Last trade fleece I can recall from Seattle was when the Broncos traded their future 1st round pick (as a pretty mediocre team that nobody really expected in the playoffs - which they did not make the next year) to snag Alphonso Smith in the early 2nd while Seattle converted that into Earl Thomas.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last trade fleece I can recall from Seattle was when the Broncos traded their future 1st round pick (as a pretty mediocre team that nobody really expected in the playoffs - which they did not make the next year) to snag Alphonso Smith in the early 2nd while Seattle converted that into Earl Thomas.

I was actually talking about this :

hqdefault.jpg