• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is a 97% chance that Derek Jeter is gay

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think the Yankees have that No Facial Hair policy? It's a magnet to attract Metro and/or Gay athletes.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be real, he's a millionaire athlete in NYC, that can have any woman he wants. Why in god's name would he get married now? That's what happened to Tiger.

I don't think anyone is saying he needs to get married. But, maybe a date or two where some number of normal people can see him, and, on top of that, maybe a little P.D.A.

Being so secretive leads to speculation, whereas living a transparent life could "set him free".

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd probably risk making an ass out of myself in order to make her laugh so that she would eventually lose the bikini.

Jeter's not gay. He lives and is a rock star in the most gay friendly city in America. He's already a legend, if he came out it wouldn't hurt his image at all, in fact it may enhance it.

Let's be real, he's a millionaire athlete in NYC, that can have any woman he wants. Why in god's name would he get married now? That's what happened to Tiger.

So, on one hand, you think Jeter is this great wonderful, perfect person. Then, on the other hand, you think Derek Jeter would fuck up a marriage as bad as Tiger Woods did. Confused much?

Jeter is gay.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, on one hand, you think Jeter is this great wonderful, perfect person. Then, on the other hand, you think Derek Jeter would fuck up a marriage as bad as Tiger Woods did. Confused much?

Jeter is gay.

When did I say this?

I don't think he's gay. This whole theory is based on "well we haven't witnessed him mauling a female in public". How many athletes do we really see doing that? By that logic 95% of athletes are gay. He keeps his private life private, nothing wrong with that.

Derek Jeter's beautiful girlfriends (Photos) - Newark Sports | Examiner.com]

Pretty solid list for a "gay guy".

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh gosh. We've never seen a Jeter hearter post this list before. :lame:

Jeter is gay.

To each their own I suppose. Whatever works for him, dude's got 5 championships. Maybe the Mets could use some gay players.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each their own I suppose. Whatever works for him, dude's got 5 championships. Maybe the Mets could use some gay players.

Just ask sam champion, and i am sure he will say that a certain catcher was gay...

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You called?
mikepiazza01.jpg

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called?
mikepiazza01.jpg

Jeter has five rings, Piazza got the Mets to the World Series, Tebow won the Heisman and a National Championship, Teo got Notre Dame to the National Championship game for the first time in forever, Tom Brady has won 3 Super Bowls. Ambiguous sexuality = success (or more successful than usual)!

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called?
mikepiazza01.jpg

Just because he is married with children, it does not mean he is not gay. That said, that would be going WAAAY out of the way to keep his secret, and would cost him probably more $$ than your average marriage to a star would.

So, could Piazza be gay? Sure. But, is it likely? Not so much.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the team had five rings. You make it sound like he wonthem all by himself. Typical Jeter hearter.

I'm actually indifferent toward Jeter. I'm a Mets fan. That's what that Mets icon under my avatar means.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say this?

I don't think he's gay. This whole theory is based on "well we haven't witnessed him mauling a female in public". How many athletes do we really see doing that? By that logic 95% of athletes are gay. He keeps his private life private, nothing wrong with that.

Derek Jeter's beautiful girlfriends (Photos) - Newark Sports | Examiner.com]

Pretty solid list for a "gay guy".

Yeah, but we always see the monthly page 6 bullshit in the Post about who Jeter was seen about town with. Oooohhh now he's allegedly dating the chick from the Direct TV commercials. You notice how Jeter no longer dates women his age (or within 10 years thereof)? It's because his PR firm selects whatever model/actress is hot at the moment and then pays them to make it appear as if Jeter and the woman are in a hot and heavy relationship. These chicks gush about the "gift baskets" the playa Jeter left after he allegedly defiled them. All scripted - he's gay and he's paying a lot of money to keep it a secret.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because he is married with children, it does not mean he is not gay. That said, that would be going WAAAY out of the way to keep his secret, and would cost him probably more $$ than your average marriage to a star would.

So, could Piazza be gay? Sure. But, is it likely? Not so much.

Man - your name is similar to this jerkoff that used to be at CBS called BigDMgr or something like that. That guy was such a tool.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for being a stickler about these things, but it's really 97.26%

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Derek Jeter is at the very epicenter of beautiful women.

And chooses to sit between two men.

Oh, but he's not gay!!!