• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derek Jeter goes a long way to try and show he's not gay

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anything to try to upstage the world series
fuck jeter

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, rodgers is gay. he had a male roommate as an nfl quarterback, in his prime. he had him come on road trips. they stayed in hotels together. hes never cohabitated with a woman not named mom.

derek jeter, same thing...sans the male roommate.

neat, thin, single...in his 40's...cant keep a woman.

and then then there is the whole "jeter and posada were caught blowing each other in a sauna" story

clubhouse attendant catches them and jeter says "ok, you can suck my dick too, but dont tell anybody what you saw"

where is this rumor with rodgers?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada engaged in sexual relations in the clubhouse sauna at the end of their first season with the team. Jeter and Posada then allowed Priore to perform oral sex on them in order to keep him quiet.

Tell-All From Former Yankees Clubhouse Worker Is Finally Out; Alleges Jeter & Posada Had Sexy Time

10 of the Yankee Secrets Revealed in this Tell-All Book

1) Steinbrenner installed at least 7 ‘live’ video cameras hidden in the ceiling of the team’s clubhouse to spy on his team and employees.

2) On-duty stadium cops (NYPD) gambled with players and employees in after-hours poker and blackjack games in the clubhouse.

3) Batboys aged 14 & 15 were routinely sent to the off-track betting office to place bets on horse races for team manager Joe Torre & coach Don Zimmer.

4) A batboy linked to a bookie regularly placed wagers on sports events for players and employees during game days in the clubhouse, using a phone connected to the stadium switchboard.

5) Employees including batboys forged autographs for players who refused to sign baseballs; they also had a black market for forged baseballs.

6) Some players injected themselves with steroids in clubhouse toilet stalls. A few players provided urine samples for players being tested for steroids.

7) Some players, married or not, engaged in sexual activities with female stadium employees, security guards and groupies on the stadium premises.

8) Two players were once found engaging in homosexual activity in the clubhouse sauna at the end of their first season with the team.

9) Neither the players nor Steinbrenner paid for the food consumed by the players in the clubhouse; Nick Priore paid for all of it but was never reimbursed.

10) Steinbrenner condoned his players smoking pot and drinking on charter flights on road trips, whatever made them happy; some players drank in the clubhouse before, during and after games.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and then then there is the whole "jeter and posada were caught blowing each other in a sauna" story

clubhouse attendant catches them and jeter says "ok, you can suck my dick too, but dont tell anybody what you saw"

i knew youd come!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aaron Rodgers' ex-roommate trolls him on Twitter after Packers loss

Aaron Rodgers Possibly Being Gay Isn't A Joke

Rumor: Aaron Rodgers Is Gay Outed By Boyfriend, Perez Hilton

Perez Hilton says that the guy being referenced, Kevin Lanflisi, was Rodgers’ “personal assistant and roommate.” If true… interesting.

Hilton quoted an anonymous “insider,” so, of course, don’t put lots of stock in it.

“AARON HAS ATTENDED NUMEROUS SPORTS AWARD SHOWS WITH KEVIN, ALWAYS COLOR COORDINATED AND WITHOUT ANY DOUBLE FEMALE DATES, INCLUDING THE ESPY’S. KEVIN WAS ALSO THE FIRST PERSON AARON EMBRACED WHEN THE PACKERS WON THE SUPER-BOWL IN 2011. I JUST FIND IT REALLY STRANGE THAT AS OF LATE THERE HAS BEEN MANY BITTER SUBLIMINAL TWEETS ON KEVIN LANFLISI’S TWITTER ALLUDING TO A RELATIONSHIP MUCH DEEPER THAN A FRIENDSHIP HE HAD, WITH WHO I PERCEIVE TO BE AARON RODGERS, BECAUSE KEVIN HAS NEVER ONCE TWEETED ABOUT HAVING A GIRLFRIEND, JUST MAINLY ABOUT THE GREEN BAY PACKERS, AARON RODGERS, AND JUSTIN BIEBER’S MUSIC AND SITTING FRONT ROW AT BIEBER’S CONCERT. THERE HAS BEEN SPECULATION FOR YEARS HERE IN WISCONSIN THAT AARON IS GAY.”

Interesting. Again, COMPLETELY unsubstantiated, but not COMPLETELY ridic

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers' ex-roommate trolls him on Twitter after Packers loss

Aaron Rodgers Possibly Being Gay Isn't A Joke

Rumor: Aaron Rodgers Is Gay Outed By Boyfriend, Perez Hilton

Perez Hilton says that the guy being referenced, Kevin Lanflisi, was Rodgers’ “personal assistant and roommate.” If true… interesting.

Hilton quoted an anonymous “insider,” so, of course, don’t put lots of stock in it.

“AARON HAS ATTENDED NUMEROUS SPORTS AWARD SHOWS WITH KEVIN, ALWAYS COLOR COORDINATED AND WITHOUT ANY DOUBLE FEMALE DATES, INCLUDING THE ESPY’S. KEVIN WAS ALSO THE FIRST PERSON AARON EMBRACED WHEN THE PACKERS WON THE SUPER-BOWL IN 2011. I JUST FIND IT REALLY STRANGE THAT AS OF LATE THERE HAS BEEN MANY BITTER SUBLIMINAL TWEETS ON KEVIN LANFLISI’S TWITTER ALLUDING TO A RELATIONSHIP MUCH DEEPER THAN A FRIENDSHIP HE HAD, WITH WHO I PERCEIVE TO BE AARON RODGERS, BECAUSE KEVIN HAS NEVER ONCE TWEETED ABOUT HAVING A GIRLFRIEND, JUST MAINLY ABOUT THE GREEN BAY PACKERS, AARON RODGERS, AND JUSTIN BIEBER’S MUSIC AND SITTING FRONT ROW AT BIEBER’S CONCERT. THERE HAS BEEN SPECULATION FOR YEARS HERE IN WISCONSIN THAT AARON IS GAY.”

Interesting. Again, COMPLETELY unsubstantiated, but not COMPLETELY ridic

has he ever gotten caught sucking cock?

jeter has

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has he ever gotten caught sucking cock?

jeter has
that story has to be jeter and someone.

jeters gay...not that theres anything wrong with that.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wonder if i can find even more dirt
Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada engaged in sexual relations in the clubhouse sauna at the end of their first season with the team. Jeter and Posada then allowed Priore to perform oral sex on them in order to keep him quiet.

Tell-All From Former Yankees Clubhouse Worker Is Finally Out; Alleges Jeter & Posada Had Sexy Time

10 of the Yankee Secrets Revealed in this Tell-All Book

1) Steinbrenner installed at least 7 ‘live’ video cameras hidden in the ceiling of the team’s clubhouse to spy on his team and employees.

2) On-duty stadium cops (NYPD) gambled with players and employees in after-hours poker and blackjack games in the clubhouse.

3) Batboys aged 14 & 15 were routinely sent to the off-track betting office to place bets on horse races for team manager Joe Torre & coach Don Zimmer.

4) A batboy linked to a bookie regularly placed wagers on sports events for players and employees during game days in the clubhouse, using a phone connected to the stadium switchboard.

5) Employees including batboys forged autographs for players who refused to sign baseballs; they also had a black market for forged baseballs.

6) Some players injected themselves with steroids in clubhouse toilet stalls. A few players provided urine samples for players being tested for steroids.

7) Some players, married or not, engaged in sexual activities with female stadium employees, security guards and groupies on the stadium premises.

8) Two players were once found engaging in homosexual activity in the clubhouse sauna at the end of their first season with the team.

9) Neither the players nor Steinbrenner paid for the food consumed by the players in the clubhouse; Nick Priore paid for all of it but was never reimbursed.

10) Steinbrenner condoned his players smoking pot and drinking on charter flights on road trips, whatever made them happy; some players drank in the clubhouse before, during and after games.

Makes me think, maybe i can dig up more dirt on Jeter's gayness, and in return for keeping quiet, I'll let Hannah suck my dick. Brilliant! :)

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's funny how your homophobia is so predicated on the fact that it centers around your biggest opponent's stars, Aaron Rodgers and Derek Jeter. All your enemies are queer. It must be hard waking up.
You sound like a whiney f a g

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hannah Davis is hot, we should all be so lucky as derek Jeter.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, rodgers is gay. he had a male roommate as an nfl quarterback, in his prime. he had him come on road trips. they stayed in hotels together. hes never cohabitated with a woman not named mom.

derek jeter, same thing...sans the male roommate.

neat, thin, single...in his 40's...cant keep a woman.
As soon as the homo-rumors hit the mainstream web, Rodgers suddenly had a celebrity girlfriend. Talking about a publicity agent-created 'relationship of convenience'. I mean, come on. Has there ever been a relationship that was a more obvious sham since Elton John and Kiki Dee?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His best bet would be to quit trying to look so gay.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude is as ugly as a bag 'o dicks.

Incredible how easily the media sways some peoples' opinions.

Just showed that pic to a girl who doesn't even know who he is and her response was "Ewwww"

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone else find it hilarious how he leaked this? A Players Tribune article in which he basically talked about his dog for the entire piece?