• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There’s a Washington football bombshell coming and it’s not about the name

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one has any clue what this is about? Other than the usually less than accurate rumor mill info?

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should change the helmet logo to this...

Eb9CPswUYAEhFq_
Is that Shane Matthews or Danny Wuerffel? I'm guessing most Skins fans want to forget that era.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that Shane Matthews or Danny Wuerffel? I'm guessing most Skins fans want to forget that era.
We know over on the other board. Y'all be a bunch of slow, dim muthafuckas.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he has. I know I'm biased, but I don't think saying top 5 bad in all of North American team sports is putting too much on it. The Skins value has habitually dipped during his tenure even while playing in some of the biggest tv markets in the country for half the season. Visiting fans routinely out-number home fans at home games. He's blatantly and publicly interfered with player personnel. He's lied his ass off and said he wasn't interfering with player personnel when he actually was. He's told players not to listen to coaches n do their own thing. He's doled out outrageous contracts to undeserving FAs while letting valued home grown players n diamond in the rough players walk. Just fuckin terrible.

And mediocre is being very kind. Very kind indeed.

He is the worst NFL owner of the past 20 years hands down. Ruined what was once one of the elite franchises in the sport, even as DC grew in wealth and importance. How is that even possible? Danny always found a way to meddle and fuck things up.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiss our draft picks this year good buy

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punishement Skins will lose first rd draft picks for the next 10 years lol

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also heard Dan had sex with some players

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it true that someone has trademarked several of the potential names?

If that is true that sucks because I'm sure they got all of the good ones.

I don't know that Snyder will want to pay the ransom (buy one back).

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiss our draft picks this year good buy
If this is the price for Snyder to get the boot, then its a good trade. Rid ourselves once and for all of the cancer that has plagued us for over 20 years.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, whatever it is, it's not in Thursday mornings Post.

The one thing that makes me think there might be something to this is that the minority owners have apparently been trying hard to sell their interests and have found no takers. But if something happened a while back, why has nothing been reported yet?

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be good for the NFL if this caused Snyder to be forced to sell the team

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, whatever it is, it's not in Thursday mornings Post.

The one thing that makes me think there might be something to this is that the minority owners have apparently been trying hard to sell their interests and have found no takers. But if something happened a while back, why has nothing been reported yet?

I wonder how many other NFL teams are sitting on something like this... whatever it is... be it a sex scandal or a race issue.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he has. I know I'm biased, but I don't think saying top 5 bad in all of North American team sports is putting too much on it. The Skins value has habitually dipped during his tenure even while playing in some of the biggest tv markets in the country for half the season. Visiting fans routinely out-number home fans at home games. He's blatantly and publicly interfered with player personnel. He's lied his ass off and said he wasn't interfering with player personnel when he actually was. He's told players not to listen to coaches n do their own thing. He's doled out outrageous contracts to undeserving FAs while letting valued home grown players n diamond in the rough players walk. Just fuckin terrible.

And mediocre is being very kind. Very kind indeed.

Something you fail to understand....................

Daniel Snyder is a billionaire and owns the Washington franchise. He can do whatever the hell he wants and doesn't owe anyone except other owners any kind of explanation. The truth be told, I don't think he gives a royal rat shit what you think.

That being said, I'm also pretty sure that Snyder is sick and tired of constantly being under one gun or another about personnel, trades, draft picks and the team name. From a non-fan point of view, he's tried to keep the team on a steady course but the people he's hired and had to fire have failed to do their jobs. He takes the blame for hiring people who failed him and the team. People don't become successful by failing. My opinion is that he interferes when he thinks that something has gone so wrong that he has to do something.

In my opinion, the best thing he could do is move the fuck out of Washington, DC.