• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There’s a Washington football bombshell coming and it’s not about the name

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been triggered for awhile buddy. I don’t need to hide it. When there is a terrorist group ruining our history and country, it tends to trigger the common man. Not only is that funny, that’s the damn truth. Every one of these fools teaser is littered with the word REDSKIN.
That's not the common man. That's the moron redneckwannabe man.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the common man. That's the moron redneckwannabe man.

Whatever you wanna cal it, bring your terrorist behavior down this way, and I don’t see it working out to well for ya.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you wanna cal it, bring your terrorist behavior down this way, and I don’t see it working out to well for ya.
Lol, you really are a f'n moron.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you all can see why politics on this board is so divisive .
it turns into a name calling contest people get upset and then leave when we should be talking football

come on lets try to get past the name calling and such and deal with issues with facts

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the old NFL. If Charleston agreed to build a stadium and offered it to Snyder, he'd have a 95% backing. No more political leftist bullshit. A vibrant enthusiastic fan base that would fill a 75,000 seat stadium and huge new league revnues from a vibrant growing and wealthy area of the United States. Even St. Louis would be better and moire profitable than Washington.

Note...I said, "IN MY OPINION", I didn't make an unsupported statement. Reading comprehension 101.

Actually you said and I quote....He can do whatever the hell he wants and doesn't owe anyone except other owners any kind of explanation.

he can't do whatever he wants, that's wrong. However if you want to pretend you were right, go for it.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something you fail to understand....................

Daniel Snyder is a billionaire and owns the Washington franchise. He can do whatever the hell he wants and doesn't owe anyone except other owners any kind of explanation. The truth be told, I don't think he gives a royal rat shit what you think.

That being said, I'm also pretty sure that Snyder is sick and tired of constantly being under one gun or another about personnel, trades, draft picks and the team name. From a non-fan point of view, he's tried to keep the team on a steady course but the people he's hired and had to fire have failed to do their jobs. He takes the blame for hiring people who failed him and the team. People don't become successful by failing. My opinion is that he interferes when he thinks that something has gone so wrong that he has to do something.

In my opinion, the best thing he could do is move the fuck out of Washington, DC.

What makes you think I fail to understand anything you claim I don't understand? Maybe its you who fails to understand. I have no idea how old you are, but throughout the 2000s. Your team has produced success that quite frankly I'm not sure we'll ever witness again from another NFL team. As far as I know. Robert Kraft has been the majority owner of the Pats since 1994. If that's the case, he's been a hellified owner for real. So why you're playing Captain Savaho for an NFL owner who by any measurable standard. Has straight up sucked swollen blue whale nuts for damn near the entirety of his ownership is what I don't understand. That's OK though, cuz along with that inability to understand your defense of Snyder. I really don't give a nasty, bloody fuck about it either. Nor do I give a nasty, bloody fuck about how sick or tired Snyder may be due which gun he's under. Which is probably due to the fact that his arrogant ass likely put himself there in the first place. Though the name change thing started long before he became owner so that's not his fault. He added his triflin, arrogant dickhead touch to it with his "I'll never change the name and you can put that in caps." bullshit.

From a non-fan POV if you think the steady course Snyder was trying to maintain was. Constant change, strife, no direction, asinine player personnel moves, FA players signing with the Skins simply to get paid, dedicated to winning the off season biggest splash contest and a shitload of other bullshit. I'd say you were on point. If your non-fan POV is he was just trying to do what was best for the team or trying to win games or yadda yadda yadda you'd be wrong, period.

I'd bet dollars to donuts a shitload of peeps living in DC would agree wholeheartedly with your last opinion. Which quite frankly is just about the only thing you said that half ass makes some sense. Every thing else was good fuckin grief ridiculous.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we dont know what is going to come out . we dont know anything at all but speculation

so let me go down conspiracy theory lane here , because, hell everyone else can , i find it interesting that the WAPO is the news outlet that will "break " the story " and is owned by jeff bezos who happens to be a front runner to buy the very franchise his news paper is potentially writing a story that would force snyder out .

now i know what i said is off the wall BS OR IS IT !!!!!!!:pound:

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we dont know what is going to come out . we dont know anything at all but speculation

so let me go down conspiracy theory lane here , because, hell everyone else can , i find it interesting that the WAPO is the news outlet that will "break " the story " and is owned by jeff bezos who happens to be a front runner to buy the very franchise his news paper is potentially writing a story that would force snyder out .

very possible but what gets me is they hurried up and got lawyers

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forcing an owner to sell without just cause would collapse the league under the weight of a multi-trillion dollar lawsuit and the league would lose.

Meh, if he used a racial slur, he's gone.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that is possible

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you all can see why politics on this board is so divisive .
it turns into a name calling contest people get upset and then leave when we should be talking football
I enjoy watching all these folks get triggered. It has entertainment value.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just they have freaking facts . if his name is one a "list " show it . if its from a source , then name it . have some damn proof before dragging peoples names through the mud

if snyder goes and he hired RR to change the culture what becomes of RR ?

now mind you if any of this bad stuff is true then how can you get behind the new rebrand ?

i am not sure i can with some of these allegations . and if they are false how do i get behind a team with incompetent reporters looking for click bait ?

2020 has been a crappy year . my mother in law died , my father died , corona virus riots the skins name is gone the economy nose dived . what next ? godzilla in the Chesapeake bay

I would assume RR would still be the coach. He has a great reputation around the league and is probably the ideal man to lead the team with all that is going on. We need culture change and he is the type of leader who can bring that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the article is out.

All about the culture of sexual harassment in team offices.

It is bad, probably not enough to force Snyder to sell the team, however.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the article is out.

All about the culture of sexual harassment in team offices.

It is bad, probably not enough to force Snyder to sell the team, however.
Unless we got a Jeffery Epstein thing going on. Who knows. All these years we speculated Allen must have something on Snyder to keep his job. We may have been right. Wouldn’t it be great if Allen is the whistleblower?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless we got a Jeffery Epstein thing going on. Who knows. All these years we speculated Allen must have something on Snyder to keep his job. We may have been right. Wouldn’t it be great if Allen is the whistleblower?

That would be pretty funny.

I think this is all we get for now.

I suppose it isn’t impossible that this news, coupled with the name change and the general franchise culture could cause the league to force Snyder to sell like the NBA did with the Clippers, but that is wishful thinking on my part.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes therefore I hope they both fall due to this. I hope their idiot journalists leaking all this bites them in the ass. May not be off the wall, politics get nasty.