• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There’s a Washington football bombshell coming and it’s not about the name

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody really care about this? I thought the faggots who bitched about it are all busy burning flags and tearing down statues. ME terrorists tear down all the land marks in the ME and liberals do the same in the US. Coincidence?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you still need proof in a civil tort. You still need a preponderance of evidence.

The culture of the team has zero to do with these allegations.

No he isn’t and it isn’t close. A horrible owner is unwilling to spend money. Snyder just hasn’t hired well, until now.

Not close eh. Who are some worse owners than Snyder.

An owner who throws money away making bad hire after bad hire after bad hire. As well as keeps someone in a position of power for a significant length of time. Despite the fact that said someone has shown himself to be terrible in that position time after time after time. Is not only a horrible owner. He's a stupid owner as well.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Washington RB Kapri Bibbs Points Finger at Dan Snyder & More

Ok so turn over some evidence ! Why didn’t you and the others say anything earlier ? You allowed innocent people to be hurt because. Of your cowardice.

There is a truckload of holier than thou people in the media, press, radio and TV just in the DC area. I heard Doc Walker calling people racists regarding the name change .... I heard Doc calling people liars and other names after the "bombshell" report. He is not the only person but the one I heard most directly. As close as he is to the organization it is hard to believe they didn't know some of this. However it does seem like it was likely some locker room comments by older men from another era. It doesn't make it right ... especially in the new world but I don't think there is anything worth have a cow over either.

If all the football players in those reports knows something and they did not sign NDAs then they should come forward ... otherwise shut the fuck up.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a truckload of holier than thou people in the media, press, radio and TV just in the DC area. I heard Doc Walker calling people racists regarding the name change .... I heard Doc calling people liars and other names after the "bombshell" report. He is not the only person but the one I heard most directly. As close as he is to the organization it is hard to believe they didn't know some of this. However it does seem like it was likely some locker room comments by older men from another era. It doesn't make it right ... especially in the new world but I don't think there is anything worth have a cow over either.

If all the football players in those reports knows something and they did not sign NDAs then they should come forward ... otherwise shut the fuck up.

I’ve pretty much quit listening to Doc, it seems he’s spreading the hate.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve pretty much quit listening to Doc, it seems he’s spreading the hate.

Yep, he embraced the team name and he has embraced the team ownership. He worked with Larry Michael on game day broadcasts. I can't say it is a good look for him and then to be attacking fans he seems no different than the owner.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People keep talking about nondisclosure agreements; however, no NDA can prevent the report of a crime.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heh. Reading some of the tweets that accompanied this one ^^^ and someone bought up when Scotty Mac's wife accused him of getting blowjobs to give up info and how no one even batted an eye.

Its funny cuz its true (in a sad sad way) What a fuckin train wreck of a team. Snyder's not a horrible owner though, he's just misunderstood is all.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why am I not surprised