• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theeee Yankees get swept, Sox lose in 13 to the Baltimore Scals...STILL in first

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is that I did not come here to throw my authority around. Check out my very first post on pg 1. I came to talk trash since the Orioles beat the blosox yesterday. I was called out twice because no one thought I was a real admin.

Dude, I'm cool with you guys. I figured this was Hammerdown's nest egg, and as a business man myself, I understand all of that. But you were definitely getting a little testy. I'm not going to lie, we'll try to push your buttons a tad bit. Just join us and you'll understand.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"having pictures of mila and elisha hurt our ad sense..........but joking about r*pe in signatures is A-OKAY in our book!!!!!" ---- Jeffro

I had an avy of a chick with a topless covered chick. When Hammer asked everyone to change their avy's I did so, and didn't ask questions. If Hammer asked me to change my signature, I would do that as well, no questions asked.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much as long as you don't put the AdSense at risk, then you are good to go. Why others can't figure this out, I don't know.

And yet here you are threatening people.

Go kill yourself.
tumblr_ljykj5oMjY1qafa6ao1_500.gif

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't you just do what a MOD tells you to do, and shut the fuck up?

stop trying to e-fight me

youre not a mod

i will listen to misko and hammer

you?

go fuck yourself

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't you just do what a MOD tells you to do, and shut the fuck up?

Who the heck is this guy?

What is it with Admins and trying to e-bully people 1 post after they talk about how "if you just don't put the AdSense at risk you'll be fine"?

Can't they at least wait 3-4 posts before they explicitly show how what they've said is full of shit?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is that I did not come here to throw my authority around. Check out my very first post on pg 1. I came to talk trash since the Orioles beat the blosox yesterday. I was called out twice because no one thought I was a real admin.

And since then, you have ignored the one guy who has actually tried to talk sports with you and have continued to provoke others with the "authority" thing-a-mummie.

Be the bigger man. Walk away.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
All right, here's the deal guy. When I think about "authority" I think of law enforcement, judges, things like that. I would say god, but that shit is a bit overrated. I dont think of imaginary men as "authority".

You're an administrator of a board that's on someone else's hard working dollar. Your job is to moderate, not instigate, which is exactly what your doing. If you want to talk smack about the "blowsox", thats one thing. But you're teaching a pig to sing with all this, "watch me ban you" bull shit. If you noticed, we normally stick to one thread because we happen to tolerate each other regardless of sports and we built relationships over the past 5-6 years. These guys are fucking awesome.

No one really has a problem with authority. The problem is when the authority like figures like their throw their weight around for no reason. We get it, you carry an imaginary badge. We play by the rules, but dont think for a second your authority won't be challenged.

You cool with that?

post of the day....couldnt be said any better than this

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had an avy of a chick with a topless covered chick. When Hammer asked everyone to change their avy's I did so, and didn't ask questions. If Hammer asked me to change my signature, I would do that as well, no questions asked.

As did I, the goddess that is Rihanna no longer drapes our message board........i just find it ironic, that is all.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I'm cool with you guys. I figured this was Hammerdown's nest egg, and as a business man myself, I understand all of that. But you were definitely getting a little testy. I'm not going to lie, we'll try to push your buttons a tad bit. Just join us and you'll understand.

I hate sending wire transfers in GBPs, in case you guys were wondering, The GBP is at 1.5610.

You're welcome.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well dont hold your breath for too long waiting for that stuff .:lol:... look its like this if an admin asks you to do something please do it without 20 pages of complaining .. and if you dont agree with what is asked of you pm hammer he has the final say on everything ... us admins aren't here to ruin your fun ok .. like with the avy's hammer asked us mods to ask people to change their avys when we see one that is questionable .. maybe jeffro could have pm'd you but its water under the bridge now .. could you kindly let it go ..

Hammer and I talked yesterday afternoon...not one word was said about my AV.

He had a problem with a previous AV I had, he let me know, and I changed it.

That's the point. Hammer doesn't have a problem with my current AV.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no intention of wading into this thread so early but apparently duty calls.

First and foremost, jeffro would you please leave their daily thread and never come back? You've just set the mods back immeasurably in terms of mutual respect with these guys.

Second, some of you are using our (read:Google's) avatar policy as an excuse to bitch about authority. And it doesn't matter how patient and nice we are, it apparently gives you a fine opportunity to bitch about oppression. Virtually no one else outside this thread has been a problem or not complied. Just you guys. And it doesn't matter how vague or specific we are about it, it's the can of worms you need to prove some point about us oppressing you. Why don't you listen to the ones who have tried telling you over and over again that it makes no sense to keep bitching about it?

As for everything else, I already said yesterday we're on a zero tolerance policy with further complaints toward mods about mistreatment, oppression, persecution. If you don't feel you've been treated fairly here, the GET THE FUCK OUT. Don't wait, do it now. Want to wrap yourself in plastic explosives and be a martyr? Then fuckin do it. I'll even let you have your final say for the world to see!

We're done explaining shit to you. DONE!!!

That said, some of you STILL don't believe me.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no intention of wading into this thread so early but apparently duty calls.

First and foremost, jeffro would you please leave their daily thread and never come back? You've just set the mods back immeasurably in terms of mutual respect with these guys.

Second, some of you are using our (read:Google's) avatar policy as an excuse to bitch about authority. And it doesn't matter how patient and nice we are, it apparently gives you a fine opportunity to bitch about oppression. Virtually no one else outside this thread has been a problem or not complied. Just you guys. And it doesn't matter how vague or specific we are about it, it's the can of worms you need to prove some point about us oppressing you. Why don't you listen to the ones who have tried telling you over and over again that it makes no sense to keep bitching about it?

As for everything else, I already said yesterday we're on a zero tolerance policy with further complaints toward mods about mistreatment, oppression, persecution. If you don't feel you've been treated fairly here, the GET THE FUCK OUT. Don't wait, do it now. Want to wrap yourself in plastic explosives and be a martyr? Then fuckin do it. I'll even let you have your final say for the world to see!

by jeffro

:laugh3:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But a Vikings fan,

A team that luck into the playoffs beating the Packers week 17 just to lay a egg the next week vs them.

Think the Packers threw the week 17 game to keep the Bears out.

The Vikings, A ZERO FOR FOUR SB LOSER ;)

Making the postseason and going out in the 1st rd is better than not making it. When was the last time Chicago made it again?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) I don't think Snoogins is actually banned. His avatar is down but there's nothing else to indicate he's banned (other than his vcash fortune was wiped out).

2) This is his suicide by cop post from yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerDown
This I'm telling you: We're not going to take any more abuse about decisions we make, in this thread or out. Village Plumber, Ron Burgundy and Uno have absolutely zero buffer zone between them and a ban right now. Anymore complaints or questioning of the way things are here is going to get them banned. We ignored hundreds of posts of their shit questioning everything and painting us as heavy-handed when we had bent over backwards to be patient and accommodating. There will be literally zero tolerance going forward. They can stay here and play within the rules and talk baseball if they want, but one word that strays into bitching about this place, our rules or anything else that has to do with the way things are and I'm going to let the mods enforce the same rules that apply to everyone else.

This thing with the avatars seems to be how a few of you are choosing to force our hand. We have a very simple rules that avatars must be SFW. But a few of you have ignored that and then when we ask nicely for you to comply, we get smartass refusals or long-winded responses about why it's not fair. Our patience is all gone on that too. It's all fun and games to you guys but you didn't just pay almost $2900 for a new server for the year and you don't have your livelihood at stake here.

Snoogins:

You're doing nothing but picking a few names out of a hat to scapegoat. You want me to be the bad guy? Cool... I'll be today's bad guy...

First it was Buccs, then it was Uno, then it was Blake... Now you wanna string up me and VP? Go for it.. I guarantee you that it's not going to make your dick any bigger and it's not going to make the rest of the group get on their knees and kiss your dick with any greater frequency. Two days from now, five days from now, a week from now. You or that half-tard Misko are going to find some fresh batch of sand stuffed up your **** and you're going to flush it out with a fresh banning of some new members of the CBSers..

You've got us confused with people who give a fuck.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
And since then, you have ignored the one guy who has actually tried to talk sports with you and have continued to provoke others with the "authority" thing-a-mummie.

yeah he comes off like a 12 year old girl who didnt get their way....he can say that whatever he likes....but he needs to face it...no one here is breaking any rules.....calling him bag off assholes isnt against the rules...so he throws a temper tantrum and throws his "weight" around.......grow the fuck up danica

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the heck is this guy?

What is it with Admins and trying to e-bully people 1 post after they talk about how "if you just don't put the AdSense at risk you'll be fine"?

Can't they at least wait 3-4 posts before they explicitly show how what they've said is full of shit?

One more word.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This just got me moist. What time you get off today?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone that has tried to talk sports with me, I have talked sports with them. Go back and look.