• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theeee Yankees get swept, Sox lose in 13 to the Baltimore Scals...STILL in first

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets it...that's why he wanted him to leave

How about we drop it now?

tumblr_m76040g6kw1qb8sdso1_500.gif

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second, some of you are using our (read:Google's) avatar policy as an excuse to bitch about authority. And it doesn't matter how patient and nice we are, it apparently gives you a fine opportunity to bitch about oppression.

100% false

Not only have I never put up or will put up an even remotely questionable avatar, but I've been on record explicitly stating that I am perfectly ok with you banning anyone if they're putting your livelihood/AdSense $$$ at risk

If I get banned, I get banned.

But if I do, it should be known that I:

• Never put up a questionable avatar
  • Never posted anything even remotely NSFW
  • Never did anything to put his AdSense $$$ at risk
  • Never created an alt ID
  • Never sent the admins a PM
  • Never "reported" any post or poster
  • Never posted out of the general MLB boards (except that 2nd day on the site when Hammer asked us to troll the Giants boards)
Unless I'm forgetting something, I have been 100% compliant and then some with the few ground rules you set when we first joined

Your site. Do as you wish.

:suds:

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok i'm going back to work before the :grouphug:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go back and read the thread

i think his 3rd post he started threatening to ban people

not kidding

dude, we want this to be mutually beneficial between all of us...you get a good gang of posters, you make adsense cash...but this jeffro guy is just making your job exponentially more difficult.

I read the whole thread and there was an issue before he ever came. And let me be PERFECTLY clear here, you guys DON'T make me money! You just THINK you do. Does everyone understand that? Most of you I hope stays but I don't give a fiddler's fuck as far as my AdSense. You make me ZERO and cost me bandwidth. So take that feather out of your cap. The only thing I've gotten since you guys showed up was two separate manual reviews of my AdSense account.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making the postseason and going out in the 1st rd is better than not making it. When was the last time Chicago made it again?

2010 all the way to the NFC Tittle game loss to the Packers.

Next, when was the last time the Vikings won a SB :)

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hammer come on....what the fuck...jeffro came in here and immediately starts fucking with all of us....if you want us gone just say so..no one is breaking any fucking rules...

Before i left for a little while i said the this place is going to turn into the situation at cbs.. and i guess its about to go down.:doh:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he's not a mod and even if he were, we don't owe you an explanation.

I don't recall saying that one was legally required to answer the question

Are people not allowed to ask questions in which providing an answer is voluntary?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to bring that up 2 pages ago.....but only sportschic caught on, and she blamed him for rooting for the vikings

:laugh3::laugh3:

I said on page 1 he wasn't really an Admin. He then said he "had limited Mod powers' but must have forgot he said that because he kept threatening to ban us :laugh3:

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the whole thread and there was an issue before he ever came. And let me be PERFECTLY clear here, you guys DON'T make me money! You just THINK you do. Does everyone understand that? Most of you I hope stays but I don't give a fiddler's fuck as far as my AdSense. You make me ZERO and cost me bandwidth. So take that feather out of your cap. The only thing I've gotten since you guys showed up was two separate manual reviews of my AdSense account.

You know, if you would just pimp us all out, we'd actually make you money, like a lot of money. You would be the first man in history to pimp other pimps.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% false

Not only have I never put up or will put up an even remotely questionable avatar, but I've been on record explicitly stating that I am perfectly ok with you banning anyone if they're putting your livelihood/AdSense $$$ at risk

If I get banned, I get banned.

But if I do, it should be known that I:

• Never put up a questionable avatar
  • Never posted anything even remotely NSFW
  • Never did anything to put his AdSense $$$ at risk
  • Never created an alt ID
  • Never sent the admins a PM
  • Never "reported" any post or poster
  • Never posted out of the general MLB boards (except that 2nd day on the site when Hammer asked us to troll the Giants boards)
Unless I'm forgetting something, I have been 100% compliant and then some with the few ground rules you set when we first joined

Your site. Do as you wish.

:suds:

Injured Pedroia is a very questionable avatar. That should be a bannable offense by itself.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going elsewhere to talk sports now. As far as I know Misko and fordman are the only others that ever venture in here and they're respected, right? If anyone ever does that again, let us know.

will do, and thanks

we're a good bunch...minus the cryers, complainers, peoples champions, and just plain assholes

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I've gotten since you guys showed up was two separate manual reviews of my AdSense account.

Without knowing what the "manual reviews" were for, I suspect they weren't because of anything I personally have done or had as my avatar

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said on page 1 he wasn't really an Admin. He then said he "had limited Mod powers' but must have forgot he said that because he kept threatening to ban us :laugh3:

That was actually pretty good troll job...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injured Pedroia is a very questionable avatar. That should be a bannable offense by itself.

I was told women in the avatar are acceptable as long as they're clothed and can't hit a baseball on the road