• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theeee Yankees get swept, Sox lose in 13 to the Baltimore Scals...STILL in first

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i was jeffro, i'd be butt hurt that my name wasn't in bold green on the main page, very honorable thing to have, ala playing for the yankees, and he doesn't have it

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right, here's the deal guy. When I think about "authority" I think of law enforcement, judges, things like that. I would say god, but that shit is a bit overrated. I dont think of imaginary men as "authority".

You're an administrator of a board that's on someone else's hard working dollar. Your job is to moderate, not instigate, which is exactly what your doing. If you want to talk smack about the "blowsox", thats one thing. But you're teaching a pig to sing with all this, "watch me ban you" bull shit. If you noticed, we normally stick to one thread because we happen to tolerate each other regardless of sports and we built relationships over the past 5-6 years. These guys are fucking awesome.

No one really has a problem with authority. The problem is when the authority like figures like their throw their weight around for no reason. We get it, you carry an imaginary badge. We play by the rules, but dont think for a second your authority won't be challenged.

You cool with that?

Sing it Oxford!!

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much as long as you don't put the AdSense at risk, then you are good to go. Why others can't figure this out, I don't know.

Says the guy that almost got Sake and I fired the other day!

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right, here's the deal guy. When I think about "authority" I think of law enforcement, judges, things like that. I would say god, but that shit is a bit overrated. I dont think of imaginary men as "authority".

You're an administrator of a board that's on someone else's hard working dollar. Your job is to moderate, not instigate, which is exactly what your doing. If you want to talk smack about the "blowsox", thats one thing. But you're teaching a pig to sing with all this, "watch me ban you" bull shit. If you noticed, we normally stick to one thread because we happen to tolerate each other regardless of sports and we built relationships over the past 5-6 years. These guys are fucking awesome.

No one really has a problem with authority. The problem is when the authority like figures like their throw their weight around for no reason. We get it, you carry an imaginary badge. We play by the rules, but dont think for a second your authority won't be challenged.

You cool with that?

How about some sex this weekend, Ox?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much as long as you don't put the AdSense at risk, then you are good to go. Why others can't figure this out, I don't know.

That's not true at all

Uno didn't put his adsense at risk

I have no idea what Snoogins did yesterday to get banned, but it I'm willing to bet he did nothing AdSense related either

Apparently, I'm in the admins "crosshairs" despite not doing anything to risk AdSense. I've been told that women in the avatar are ok as long as they're clothed. Please let me know if my current avatar is unsuitable

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You cool with that?

The thing is that I did not come here to throw my authority around. Check out my very first post on pg 1. I came to talk trash since the Orioles beat the blosox yesterday. I was called out twice because no one thought I was a real admin.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey shitbag

you keep changing the rules arbitrarily as to what "threatens adsense"

again

why cant zig post his website link?

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this jeffro guy needs to step back from the interwebs for a bit

hes developing an admin god complex

i bet he tries to ban people on the street

images
tumblr_mhpqykzkQV1r8bxs1o1_500.gif

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is that I did not come here to throw my authority around. Check out my very first post on pg 1. I came to talk trash since the Orioles beat the blosox yesterday. I was called out twice because no one thought I was a real admin.

so, you feel this deep insatiable need to prove you ARE an admin?

theres a psychosis for ya

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sports talk .board host . com /index . php

Everyone, just do yourselves a favor now and remove the spaces from the above line, and save it as a bookmark

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"having pictures of mila and elisha hurt our ad sense..........but joking about r*pe in signatures is A-OKAY in our book!!!!!" ---- Jeffro

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is fine. Believe me I get that, and don't want to be a cause of anybody losing money.

Jeffro just went at me like a dick about it, without knowing anything, and I had only made 1 post today.

I expect an apology....

And a Whitman's sampler...

And a blow job.

well dont hold your breath for too long waiting for that stuff .:lol:... look its like this if an admin asks you to do something please do it without 20 pages of complaining .. and if you dont agree with what is asked of you pm hammer he has the final say on everything ... us admins aren't here to ruin your fun ok .. like with the avy's hammer asked us mods to ask people to change their avys when we see one that is questionable .. maybe jeffro could have pm'd you but its water under the bridge now .. could you kindly let it go ..

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey shitbag

you keep changing the rules arbitrarily as to what "threatens adsense"

again

why cant zig post his website link?

Why can't you just do what a MOD tells you to do, and shut the fuck up?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"having pictures of mila and elisha hurt our ad sense..........but joking about r*pe in signatures is A-OKAY in our book!!!!!" ---- Jeffro

LMAO..

There's no way that picture hurt anything...Period...I'll leave it at that...

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i was jeffro, i'd be butt hurt that my name wasn't in bold green on the main page, very honorable thing to have, ala playing for the yankees, and he doesn't have it

But a Vikings fan,

A team that luck into the playoffs beating the Packers week 17 just to lay a egg the next week vs them.

Think the Packers threw the week 17 game to keep the Bears out.

The Vikings, A ZERO FOR FOUR SB LOSER ;)

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

take out the name Jeffro and put in Google.