• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theeee Yankees get swept, Sox lose in 13 to the Baltimore Scals...STILL in first

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ... B_Lake is already uppity the last few days ... lets not send him into the Black Panther zone

I'm not going to lie...I've had a great week...Well, after I got over the runs on Monday, everything has been great...

My son's graduating from Kindergarten (I know, BFD), my niece from High School (I got called a life saver by her over the weekend for helping her with some bullshit), and my lady has been really smooth down there all week...

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop so that I can punch it in the nuts...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to lie...I've had a great week...Well, after I got over the runs on Monday, everything has been great...

My son's graduating from Kindergarten (I know, BFD), my niece from High School (I got called a life saver by her over the weekend for helping her with some bullshit), and my lady has been really smooth down there all week...

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop so that I can punch it in the nuts...

How old is your niece 32?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: I didnt get a boner. It would not have surprised me if he did get banned but even tho he is up my ass worse than toilet paper after a shit, i dont want him to be banned.

You didn't get a boner because you don't have a penis.

But seriously, not sure if he'll be back.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's your neice's phone number?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys...damn...

Leave my Jeffro alone!

I still love you, Jeffro. Except for your Tony Stewart liking.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I loathe Tony Stewart.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 400,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sir, I represent the Planters corporation, and I'm here to serve you with this injunction on the use of the word "nuts." You will cease and desist immediately with any further reference to our product or copyrighted and intellectual property. Notarized.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't get a boner because you don't have a penis.

But seriously, not sure if he'll be back.

Black guys dont have penises we have logs.. thought you got that memo yrs ago. :lol:

If he wont be back thats too bad. But life goes on

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 400,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have me confused with someone else. I loathe Tony Stewart.

Then I love you completely again.

You old enough to remember when they raced in Maryland? I loved that track. Highest banks I've ever seen. Neil Bonnet used to domintate there.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems that there were several posters a few pages back bitching & moaning because a certain website was censored.

Just a few rules.

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big guys, go back to the Mickey Mouse Club.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be sent back to the minor leagues.

3. Leave team and sports specific boards to relevant topics only. Off topic threads will be moved to the General Discussion board at the team mod's discretion.

4. There are several words that you cannot write for various reasons. You will figure it out.

5. Pron is a no no. Don't post it or link to it.

6. You must be 18-years-old or over to become a member.

7. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril.

8. No nipples or vagina

Note: If you can't figure out how to say what you want within the parameters that we have set forth, then we encourage you to find another forum.

------------------------

Where does it say no links to other sites?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems that there were several posters a few pages back bitching & moaning because a certain website was censored.

That's against the rules here?

Serious...you guys need to do a better job of convincing us you aren't all just making this shit up as you go along...

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's against the rules here?

Serious...you guys need to do a better job of convincing us you aren't all just making this shit up as you go along...

Jeezus dude give it up already

The mods from time to time are gonna warn you. Its the way it goes. We dont all have to cry about every damn thing

Like if the hated Pickles, id tell them theyre a bunch of fags and change my pic / name. Not everything is a huge deal (hope the admins read that too)

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember our first week here, Hammerdown hinted about how much the SF fans here were douche bags and hinted where we needed to go. So we obliged.

And then we caught wind of how these guys are really just a bunch of ass holes in SF.

They would curse us out just for calling Lincecum a scrawny weed smoker. "FUCK YOU ASS HOLE, YOU LIVE IN YOUR MOTHER'S BASEMENT" And then they run to an admin to have us banned because they dont like confrontation, especially from "new guys".

Can someone explain to me, just what the fuck is wrong with that picture?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember our first week here, Hammerdown hinted about how much the SF fans here were douche bags and hinted where we needed to go. So we obliged.

And then we caught wind of how these guys are really just a bunch of ass holes in SF.

They would curse us out just for calling Lincecum a scrawny weed smoker. "FUCK YOU ASS HOLE, YOU LIVE IN YOUR MOTHER'S BASEMENT" And then they run to an admin to have us banned because they dont like confrontation, especially from "new guys".

LMAO

this

i remember that, and boy did hammer wish he didnt say that

:laugh3:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 400,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The mods from time to time are gonna warn you. Its the way it goes. We dont all have to cry about every damn thing

Like if the hated Pickles, id tell them theyre a bunch of fags and change my pic / name. Not everything is a huge deal (hope the admins read that too)

The greenish pimply one speaks truth.

Still waiting to get on your newsletter mailing list, Pickles. I ascribe your theories on most everything.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was just minding my own business.

Hammer didn't say a word about my AV yesterday WHILE I WAS ACTUALLY HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH HIM.

If it's a problem, I'll gladly change it...but it wasn't a problem with the owner of this site as recently as yesterday afternoon.

That's my issue.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:clap: