• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Way Too Long League (Don't drink and draft edition)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here it is.....................my 2022 WTL draft team. Of course these assholes changed a couple of rules right before the draft, but not a huge deal, so I didn't bitch. Basically, we cut down rosters from 19 to 16 but there is no position requirements now. Anyway, I really wish I would have stopped at a 6 pack.................lol.

12 teams, fucked up scoring system, we play into week 20. Drafted out of the 10 spot so I knew I was pretty much fucked. Tried to ignore the playoff thing and just draft a good team and I think I succeeded in one of those 2 things..................

QB Stafford
RB NHarris
RB Kamara
WR Deebo (Keeper, 8th round)
WR Terry
Flex RStevenson
TE Kittle
D NE
K Sanders

Bench
RB Pierce
RB Hendo
RB Carter
RB BRobinson
RB Gus tBus
WR Gage
S Miami

Kept missing on WR's that I was looking at fer my bench, so I just kept drafting shitty RB's...............now, BRob could be a keeper next year and I can put both he and GtB on IR and grab the 2 WR's I was gonna grab at the end (Robby and Marvin).
Gonna be an up hill battle, but as Defending Champ, I have to at least show up....................no more drunk drafting fer me!
~
!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be an up hill battle, but as Defending Champ, I have to at least show up...
What? :eek:
All this belly-aching and you won!?!?

Guess you cracked the code in the collusion, change-the-rules-on-the-fly, nepotism league.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here it is.....................my 2022 WTL draft team. Of course these assholes changed a couple of rules right before the draft, but not a huge deal, so I didn't bitch. Basically, we cut down rosters from 19 to 16 but there is no position requirements now. Anyway, I really wish I would have stopped at a 6 pack.................lol.

12 teams, fucked up scoring system, we play into week 20. Drafted out of the 10 spot so I knew I was pretty much fucked. Tried to ignore the playoff thing and just draft a good team and I think I succeeded in one of those 2 things..................

QB Stafford
RB NHarris
RB Kamara
WR Deebo (Keeper, 8th round)
WR Terry
Flex RStevenson
TE Kittle
D NE
K Sanders

Bench
RB Pierce
RB Hendo
RB Carter
RB BRobinson
RB Gus tBus
WR Gage
S Miami

Kept missing on WR's that I was looking at fer my bench, so I just kept drafting shitty RB's...............now, BRob could be a keeper next year and I can put both he and GtB on IR and grab the 2 WR's I was gonna grab at the end (Robby and Marvin).
Gonna be an up hill battle, but as Defending Champ, I have to at least show up....................no more drunk drafting fer me!
~
!
Yeah... WRs are pretty weak outside of the starters, but you can usually find a gem or two on the ww throughout the year, so if there is a position you don't mind being weak at, it would be WR, imo. You have plenty of RB depth, though, so you should be able to swing a deal if you need to. I like it.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a few guys that may not see playoff scoring.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... WRs are pretty weak outside of the starters, but you can usually find a gem or two on the ww throughout the year, so if there is a position you don't mind being weak at, it would be WR, imo. You have plenty of RB depth, though, so you should be able to swing a deal if you need to. I like it.
Yeah, I took Gus and Robinson late and I just put them on IR. Looking at grabbing Robbie and Chark just to see if either can hit.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a few guys that may not see playoff scoring.
That's your biggest weakness, Sam!

You could easily have only Stafford, Hendo and Gus playing after Week 18.

Is Tonyan out there?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your biggest weakness, Sam!

You could easily have only Stafford, Hendo and Gus playing after Week 18.

Is Tonyan out there?
No Tonyan. I'll be working the wire as it gets closer but honestly I just need to get there. Grabbed Hemler or whatever his name is.....lol