• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow! I haven't posted any Way Too Long League updates..........

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..as this has been a stoopid crazy busy shitty year! Actually, I haven't posted or helped with WSIS threads fer awhile and trust me, I feel like a shithead fer it. Anywho, I will post an update now as I do know some of yoose like to laugh at this shit, as well as I enjoy re-reading these and laughing too. So in this league we go into week 21. We keep 1 player that can't be yer keeper from the previous year or yer 1st rounder from yer previous year, AND yer 1 keeper is kept at the round he was drafted at in the previous year. Scoring, well, I still really haven't figured out QB yardage fer sure (lol) but TD's are 6 PTs and RB/WR/TE get 1 PT per 15 yards. Rosters freeze at KO of the first NFL Playoff Game, so there is some WW strategy involved.
So the actual update. 10-6, tied fer 1st and 2nd in points. Even being tied fer 1st, still not in yet. Here is my roster now. Don't laugh too hard, it's actually done well. Made 2 big trades (NHarris and Kamara fer tKing and BRob and Hendo fer Tua). At the time of the trades FantasyPros had both trades as me slightly losing.
1672516533365.png
Long story short, my plan was to keep Pierce as a 6th rounder next year, but as weak as my team will be going into week 19 (if I get there) I could drop him, keep Burks fer a 19th or TLaw fer a 13th instead. Any ideas?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just a comment for those of you who have followed this league with me over these 7 seasons, after helping these fools work out some of the bugs, change their cheating ways and a few rule changes, I actually like this league now!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just a comment for those of you who have followed this league with me over these 7 seasons, after helping these fools work out some of the bugs, change their cheating ways and a few rule changes, I actually like this league now!
That's the most important thing...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..as this has been a stoopid crazy busy shitty year! Actually, I haven't posted or helped with WSIS threads fer awhile and trust me, I feel like a shithead fer it. Anywho, I will post an update now as I do know some of yoose like to laugh at this shit, as well as I enjoy re-reading these and laughing too. So in this league we go into week 21. We keep 1 player that can't be yer keeper from the previous year or yer 1st rounder from yer previous year, AND yer 1 keeper is kept at the round he was drafted at in the previous year. Scoring, well, I still really haven't figured out QB yardage fer sure (lol) but TD's are 6 PTs and RB/WR/TE get 1 PT per 15 yards. Rosters freeze at KO of the first NFL Playoff Game, so there is some WW strategy involved.
So the actual update. 10-6, tied fer 1st and 2nd in points. Even being tied fer 1st, still not in yet. Here is my roster now. Don't laugh too hard, it's actually done well. Made 2 big trades (NHarris and Kamara fer tKing and BRob and Hendo fer Tua). At the time of the trades FantasyPros had both trades as me slightly losing.
View attachment 317915
Long story short, my plan was to keep Pierce as a 6th rounder next year, but as weak as my team will be going into week 19 (if I get there) I could drop him, keep Burks fer a 19th or TLaw fer a 13th instead. Any ideas?

I think Pierce’s value is diminished in this league.

Houston is a long way from the playoffs and he doesn’t strike me as the type who will stand the test of time.

They will probably have a new RB by the time they are good again.

So I think dropping Pierce is fine.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Pierce’s value is diminished in this league.

Houston is a long way from the playoffs and he doesn’t strike me as the type who will stand the test of time.

They will probably have a new RB by the time they are good again.

So I think dropping Pierce is fine.
Yeah, Burks fer a 19th or TLaw fer a 13th does look better IMO.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as much as Burks is too good value to pass on
I think T Lawrence has you a Playoff Qb from my crap division next year..

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering if you were still in that league based on some the shenanigan's you faced over the past couple of yrs. Glad to hear you got it all straightened out and continuing your success. As for the the keeper situation, I'd side with Tlance. .... good luck going forward.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 317915
I assume since Pierce is on IR though that he doesn't count against your roster limits, so would you even be able to pick anybody up if you drop him?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume since Pierce is on IR though that he doesn't count against your roster limits, so would you even be able to pick anybody up if you drop him?
Yeah, I drop him and send Deebo to IR. Next week I'll have to drop 2 players to activate Henry and Deebo, but I'll have a better idea of who I'm gonna drop after the games today. Perfect world is a Miami win this week and Titans win next week. If that happens, my team looks pretty decent as long as the Giants get in...........

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I drop him and send Deebo to IR. Next week I'll have to drop 2 players to activate Henry and Deebo, but I'll have a better idea of who I'm gonna drop after the games today. Perfect world is a Miami win this week and Titans win next week. If that happens, my team looks pretty decent as long as the Giants get in...........
Gotcha. It really depends on whether there's anybody on waivers that can help you.