• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to say, the episode tonight was great. My faith in the show has been dwindling, but tonight's episode restored my faith. I can't wait to see what hell Alexandria brings.
I agree. Really solid introductory episode for the new combine.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main complaint at this point...

They are in eye-shot of DC, yet they are still driving down 1-lane highways through the forest and coming across stand-alone farm houses. DC is in the middle of the eastern metropolis. Time to move production out of Georgia, me thinks.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that made Rick want to go through the gate ended up being the sound of children playing, nice little touch there.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting episode but not quite the barnburner I was expecting from the previews.

If I had to guess I would say that Rick's insanity will play a big part in bringing things down and possibly isolate him from the rest of the group.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting episode but not quite the barnburner I was expecting from the previews.

If I had to guess I would say that Rick's insanity will play a big part in bringing things down and possibly isolate him from the rest of the group.
Can you blame him after what he's been through?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Episode last night was a little disappointing imo.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are in eye-shot of DC, yet they are still driving down 1-lane highways through the forest and coming across stand-alone farm houses. DC is in the middle of the eastern metropolis. Time to move production out of Georgia, me thinks.

that was pretty much told in this episode, 16 was cleared, 23 was not. 23 was full of walkers. I would expect they expect us to know that the main highways are littered with cars and walkers.

Episode was OK, they said they were gonna be introducing gay men in this part of the season, did they need to make it an entire episode? Rick wont be able to stay in the compound, just setting up this big group splitting up again. Dont think we will find walker babies in closets or heads in jars, but eventually they will find something wrong with this place. One of those pictures looked just like terminus.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't explain but after a couple of seasons of a hit show you sometimes can feel the executives of the show are just thinking to much about everything. I have only been watching on and off the last couple of years . It just started to feel like a soap opera with zombie cameos.

I just happen to tune it in and sure enough it's right when I have to see guys kissing. Hey ..I'll vote for any equal rights law there is but I can't watch guy lovers. just not my cup of tea.

But I see now it's more of a soap opera with zombie cameos then before.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are REALLY not going to like the show for the next few seasons, then. They are getting to a point where the zombies will be more of a setting piece instead of the primary threat.

Personally, I am ok with that. Logically, they could not continue the show with the same formula forever. The constant fighting if zombies is great for a movie, but for an ongoing story of life during AND after the ZA, you have to change to primary focus, and restarting civilization is part of that post-ZA story.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the plan is/was to re-populate the Earth, they should've been protecting Beth like Abraham was protecting Eugene.

As soon as that plan came to light, I would've been like..."DIBS!!!!"

EDIT: Maybe "CLAIMED!!!" would've been a better choice of words?:think:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess i am by myself. I actually liked last nights episode. It was a lil different. I liked how we got shots of the whole group together. I hate when they split all up. They need each other and i guess thats what it meant when it took all of them to hold the barn door shut. I enjoyed the different type of episode. The danger was themselves. Being hungry and thirsty put everyone on a bad level wanting to just give in. Was better than the hey will u run into town episode to get supplies and then we know someone will almost get attacked in a store and they fight and then make it back at the end. I for one liked the different type of episode. I think its getting better IMO.

Fell behind, so I watched this and the new episode back to back. Dunno why, but I kinda liked it too. And I loved seeing my Rosita stretch out in the rain. Wet t-shirt contest! :D

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the latest. Happy about Alexandria, thought Aaron's character talked too much, and that's about it. Some parts were so friggin' dark I couldn't tell what was going on.

But here's my big question: How does Glenn keep that happenin' goatee so well manicured? :scratch:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you blame him after what he's been through?

I dont think he will stay. I think its gonna be a choice to leave the baby with his son

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They might for the next season or is there any word on that?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was pretty much told in this episode, 16 was cleared, 23 was not. 23 was full of walkers. I would expect they expect us to know that the main highways are littered with cars and walkers.

Episode was OK, they said they were gonna be introducing gay men in this part of the season, did they need to make it an entire episode? Rick wont be able to stay in the compound, just setting up this big group splitting up again. Dont think we will find walker babies in closets or heads in jars, but eventually they will find something wrong with this place. One of those pictures looked just like terminus.
Agreed that he just can't feel comfortable in a place he hasn't created personally for a safe haven. I saw a short preview and it seems that part of the group fells the same way. Strange that Michone is all for this without a least checking the place out first.