• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That showed he was smart and worthy of being alive. They did not know each other at the time. That is fully forgiven, and actually earned him some respect from Daryl, I think.

Then he let a bookshelf fall on him and cried like a baby, he didn't try to make friends when he could have used some. I don't find that smart at all.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then he let a bookshelf fall on him and cried like a baby, he didn't try to make friends when he could have used some. I don't find that smart at all.

Good point about the bookshelf.

However, not making friends is kinda the norm nowadays. In the ZA world, you have to assume the other groups are ruthless and out to get you. The trust needs to be earned situationaly.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Noah is a risk. No thought is put into his actions ,only emotions. We will see how long he lasts.

I think Noah owes the group big time. Since his siding with the group it has cost the group 2 of its members, I can see Rick taking him out if they continue to lose members of the group.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point about the bookshelf.

However, not making friends is kinda the norm nowadays. In the ZA world, you have to assume the other groups are ruthless and out to get you. The trust needs to be earned situationaly.

Agreed, but he was alone and had their weapons, he might have tried to talk to them to see what they knew and or tried to make friends instead of just taking their weapons and running off. Depending on the talk giving them their weapons back might have been a step towards earning trust. I agree with what you said but Noah being Noah he has to know he has no chance of making it alone.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Glenn holding the baseball bat is a sign of things to come?

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find amusing about Noah is that so far he seems pretty useless against walkers. The only exception being that he took out his baby brother with a toy airplane.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Glenn holding the baseball bat is a sign of things to come?

No chance that plays out the same way. They like twisting things up, and there is no way that scene will happen as written. Too identifiable with the books.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actress Emily Kinney, who portrayed Beth on The Walking Dead, has been cast as a villain (Bug-Eyed Bandit) on the TV series Flash. She will apparently appear in crossover episodes of Flash & Arrow; the Bug-Eyed Bandit will supposedly be a high-tech adversary of Arrow's Felicity Smoak.

The Walking Dead's Emily Kinney Joins The Flash - IGN

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find amusing about Noah is that so far he seems pretty useless against walkers. The only exception being that he took out his baby brother with a toy airplane.

How much can he do with a busted leg?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Noah owes the group big time. Since his siding with the group it has cost the group 2 of its members, I can see Rick taking him out if they continue to lose members of the group.

No chance. Idk what you guys are not getting about this.

Noah HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Beth's death. Literally, nothing. She made a stupid ass decision.

Hell, Rick even offered EVERYONE at the hospital a chance to come with the group, even those who backed Dawn. Noah was against Dawn lol. Not happening.

And as I said, they really have no idea why Noah and Tyreese went into the house.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Noah HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Beth's death. Literally, nothing. She made a stupid ass decision.

Hell, Rick even offered EVERYONE at the hospital a chance to come with the group, even those who backed Dawn. Noah was against Dawn lol. Not happening.

And as I said, they really have no idea why Noah and Tyreese went into the house.

Even if they did know why they were in Noah's house, it wouldn't change anything. Any one of them would have done the same thing (check on their family at any cost). It was Ty's dumb actions of prioritizing looking at a photo above clearing the house of known walkers that got him dead. It was Noah's quick actions, putting his brother down, that gave him at least a small chance of survival.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! Part of the reason why he is useless against them. That being said, he somehow still managed to out run a former NFL running back. :L

I noticed that too, made me laugh. Imagine if he didn't have a bum leg? He'd be Usain Bolt.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Noah is responsible for Beth's death, then Rick is responsible for the following:

Ed
Amy
A few extras at the camp
Jim
Jackie
Sophia
Dale
Shane
Jimmy
Patricia
T-Dogg
Lori
Merle
Andrea
Herschel
All the extras from the prison that died

Most of those are a bit of a stretch to pin on Rick, but no moreso than pinning Beth's death on Noah. Rick's decisions and actions were part of a series of events that led to all of those deaths. I could have included a few others that would be even more of a reach, including Beth. It's a zombie apocalypse. People are going to die from time to time.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

I don't recall saying he did have anything to do with her death.

He is like a bad omen to them since he has joined them, but if you'd like to run that road....
If Dawn hadn't insisted on Noah staying then Beth wouldn't of confronted and stabbed Dawn....

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

I don't recall saying he did have anything to do with her death.

He is like a bad omen to them since he has joined them, but if you'd like to run that road....
If Dawn hadn't insisted on Noah staying then Beth wouldn't of confronted and stabbed Dawn....

WOW. I didn't say you said he had anything to do with it.

I was proving a point. If Rick is ok with all the Dawn supporters he is certainly ok with Noah the one person who actually friended Beth and tried to save her.

You can try and twist it any way you want but it isn't logical. Rick would NEVER kill Noah for this stuff. None of it is his fault.

:L:L:L:L