• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking back, I actually don't think there were all that many, just the garage with Michonne, Rick and Glenn, the grandfather clock and the clock-radio in the boy's room. And whatever clocks are in the opening credits.

There is a message spraypainted on the curb or wall in the background during the scene where Noah is devasted and lies on the ground. It says "Wolves not far". I'm guessing the W stands for Wolves. A group that probably uses walkers as weapons in order to get supplies and stuff. Michonne should have recognized the mutilated walkers right away, she's probably done it hundreds of times lol.

Good catch on the "Wolves not far" graffiti. I noticed that, but I had forgotten it. That must be what the "W" refers to.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about the tree marks, it almost seems that maybe someone else is tracking the group.

I guess the race card has been played with a black guy dying so maybe, finally, everyones wish can come true and morgan can finally catch up with them.

I HOPE they do something with the marks. It just doesn't make sense for them to drop that mid-season. Between seasons, I can understand stories falling to the side, but in-season is just lazy.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morgan will definitely be at least catching up. They made a HUGE point of showing him tracking the group, and he is a loved character, so they will not just drop that storyline.

It was stated by the producers that he was "months" behind when he first saw the Terminus sign that Rick marked with mud. I don't think there was more than a week or so between the Battle of Terminus and the Hunters massacre, then only about 3 or 4 days between the massacre and Beth's death. That puts the timeframe at approximately 1 month between the Battle of Terminus and Ty's death. If Morgan passed the sign "months" after Rick, that would mean that Morgan still has not passed the sign in the current timeline ("months" > 1 month).

didn't they say something like driving 500 miles or something to get to Virginia? How would Morgan track them after that large of a jump in a vehicle?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't they say something like driving 500 miles or something to get to Virginia? How would Morgan track them after that large of a jump in a vehicle?

I could be wrong on this but didn't the map with the message to Rick from Abraham about DC get left behind? I know that Eugene was lying about the cure but they're still going there so it's possible that Morgan could attempt to meet them there.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong on this but didn't the map with the message to Rick from Abraham about DC get left behind? I know that Eugene was lying about the cure but they're still going there so it's possible that Morgan could attempt to meet them there.

oh yeah that's true. & it seems they are on course to keep going that direction again. Guess that makes sense. thanks.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the group will turn on Noah, so to speak? He is now somewhat responsible for the deaths of 2 of the main group.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the time frame in all of this again? In the brief moment they showed Eugene, he seemed no worse for wear from the beatdown he took.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking back, I actually don't think there were all that many, just the garage with Michonne, Rick and Glenn, the grandfather clock and the clock-radio in the boy's room. And whatever clocks are in the opening credits.

There is a message spraypainted on the curb or wall in the background during the scene where Noah is devasted and lies on the ground. It says "Wolves not far". I'm guessing the W stands for Wolves. A group that probably uses walkers as weapons in order to get supplies and stuff. Michonne should have recognized the mutilated walkers right away, she's probably done it hundreds of times lol.

Okay, help me out with the piles of walkers sliced in half at the waist? Not sure what that was all about, especially when we know that doesn't kill them. So somebody wants a bunch of "Top halves of walkers" for some purpose?

Also, doesn't Abraham have to feel all sorts of dumb at this point? How long has he been trying to get to D.C. and now they just hop in a car and they're almost there? :noidea:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, help me out with the piles of walkers sliced in half at the waist? Not sure what that was all about, especially when we know that doesn't kill them. So somebody wants a bunch of "Top halves of walkers" for some purpose?

Also, doesn't Abraham have to feel all sorts of dumb at this point? How long has he been trying to get to D.C. and now they just hop in a car and they're almost there? :noidea:

Well, it has been 17 days, so not exactly a snap of the fingers. Also, they are now a part of a good group with a good leader.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I took it as the Wolves group was using the Dead as part of their attack on humans to gain their supplies and such. They were also responsible for all the houses being burned.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just not enough information to say for sure, it could be so many different things. I'll take a crack at it just for fun though.

Judging by the fact that the entrance was still locked, I'd say that the neighborhood fell pretty quickly. Walkers could have possibly cornered the people inside their houses. If Michonne was able to pass through a crowd of walkers because of the zombie pets she had, then any one can do it. My educated guess is that they penetrated the defenses, then allowed walkers to storm the place.

Noah's family was dead but they didn't have a "W" on their skulls, so it must only get done to certain walkers. I'm thinking that they were used as a weapon because of that "W", why go to the trouble of stamping all those walkers if you're not planning on anyone seeing it?

One more thing, the weapon used to slice those walkers must have been incredibly sharp, the incisions were very clean. We may end up with another sword-wielding character soon. Since we're supposed to be expecting more Michonne this season, I like the possibility of a sword-fight. That would be just awesome.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for that, I really couldn't say. Way too open ended on that one. Maybe these Wolves really enjoy cleaning up after themselves? :noidea:

Last edited by a moderator:

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the group will turn on Noah, so to speak? He is now somewhat responsible for the deaths of 2 of the main group.

I doubt that cause Tyrese made his choice to go with Noah into the house and Beth's death was an accident.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't pin Beth's on Noah at all. She just did the most moronic thing ever.

Now Tyreese you could a little better. Sure, Tyreese made the ultimate choice to go in there and stare at a fucking picture for 10 minutes but Noah really forced his hand. But, the rest of the group is completely unaware of why they were in there so he'd really just have to keep quiet.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt that cause Tyrese made his choice to go with Noah into the house and Beth's death was an accident.

Maybe if Noah tried a little harder to get Beth away from the hospital instead of just being selfish things might have ended differently. :noidea:

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't pin Beth's on Noah at all. She just did the most moronic thing ever.

Now Tyreese you could a little better. Sure, Tyreese made the ultimate choice to go in there and stare at a fucking picture for 10 minutes but Noah really forced his hand. But, the rest of the group is completely unaware of why they were in there so he'd really just have to keep quiet.

Agreed. not to mention the fact that Noah helped bring Carol back to the group.

If they want to pin Beth's death on Noah (and to a lesser extent Tyreese' for that matter) then I lost count of how many deaths would be pinned on Rick or others going back to Season 1.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Rick did it to honor Beth's wishes (taking Noah home) and they were hoping it would work out for the best for the group as well.

Tremendous episode IMO.
He did. He flat out said it in the episode.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they want to pin Beth's death on Noah (and to a lesser extent Tyreese' for that matter) then I lost count of how many deaths would be pinned on Rick or others going back to Season 1.

IMO Noah is a risk. No thought is put into his actions ,only emotions. We will see how long he lasts.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Noah also took Carols gun and Daryl's crossbow and cut the tents open for the walkers to get them.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah also took Carols gun and Daryl's crossbow and cut the tents open for the walkers to get them.

That showed he was smart and worthy of being alive. They did not know each other at the time. That is fully forgiven, and actually earned him some respect from Daryl, I think.