• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was funny how everyone thought the person in the white sheet was Beth a couple weeks ago but go nuts when it actually is her.

I dont think they write this stuff that far in advance. They see what people are talking about and change things up pretty regularly. Emily said she was told after they filmed episode 7 that she was gonna be killed off in 8. (pretty sure she said after 8 she would be killed in 9). I dont know how many weeks or months ago that was, but it seemed pretty current.

They are already completely done filming with the whole season. That is why they had previews for the next episode already. Filming wrapped late November.

They filmed this fall finale early on in September I believe.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been rumblings on the inner-webz that Dawn was not the one who shot Beth. There was apparently a gunshot hole in her forehead, which Dawn would not have been able to do, with the exit wound in the back of her head. The discussion is that one of the cops shot her when she stabbed Dawn.

I have not re-watched the ep since this topic started circulating, so I do not have an opinion yet on the shot-angle. Assuming that is inconclusive, I think this theory is far-fetched, though. I will watch the last scene (at least) again tonight so I can better comment.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been rumblings on the inner-webz that Dawn was not the one who shot Beth. There was apparently a gunshot hole in her forehead, which Dawn would not have been able to do, with the exit wound in the back of her head. The discussion is that one of the cops shot her when she stabbed Dawn.

I have not re-watched the ep since this topic started circulating, so I do not have an opinion yet on the shot-angle. Assuming that is inconclusive, I think this theory is far-fetched, though. I will watch the last scene (at least) again tonight so I can better comment.

That's pretty interesting, it did happen so fast. I'm gonna have to watch it again. But would it make any difference in the storyline? I'm wondering what the angle would be.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am pretty sure Beth was directly in front of Dawn and when Beth started to fall you saw the gun in Dawns hand point up at an angle, so I didnt see the shot thru Beths forehead, more at the lower neck and up thru the head. Anyone behind Dawn would have had to shoot thru Dawn to hit Beth. I also doubt that Daryl would stopped shooting after he hit Dawn if the shot was from behind them.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The arguments in favor of this theory state that Dawn's reaction was not "OH SHIT! I did not intend to do that!" but rather "OH SHIT! I did NOT do that!"

On the surface, I do not buy this theory, fwiw. I am just passing the theory along...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The arguments in favor of this theory state that Dawn's reaction was not "OH SHIT! I did not intend to do that!" but rather "OH SHIT! I did NOT do that!"

On the surface, I do not buy this theory, fwiw. I am just passing the theory along...
It doesn't make any sense. Daryl would've shot whoever shot Beth. The other female cop told her crew to stand down.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gf and I had a slight disagreement on how good or bad Dawn's character was.

She saw her as a leader losing control but was ultimately a good character. I figure that she was always full of it and completely deluded from the start.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Maggie sure has lost a lot of people that she was close to pre-apocalypse. Sister, father, step-mother, step-brother, family friends that lived on the farm Otis, Patricia, and Jimmy. That's not even counting the people she met during the apocalypse like Lori whom she was forced to kill to save the baby. If Glen dies Maggie might blow her own pretty head off.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Maggie sure has lost a lot of people that she was close to pre-apocalypse. Sister, father, step-mother, step-brother, family friends that lived on the farm Otis, Patricia, and Jimmy. That's not even counting the people she met during the apocalypse like Lori whom she was forced to kill to save the baby. If Glen dies Maggie might blow her own pretty head off.

Either that, or go 3 full episodes without even batting an eye at it.;)

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, people actually think it wasn't Dawn lol?

The internet will literally conspire any theory imaginable.

I think it was made blatantly clear it was Dawn.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hasn't everyone pretty much lost EVERYBODY?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, people actually think it wasn't Dawn lol?

The internet will literally conspire any theory imaginable.

I think it was made blatantly clear it was Dawn.
I haven't seen the episode since I first watching it. Why would anyone think that someone else blew out Beth's brains? Do I need to look at it again?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I need to look at it again?
No. Its possible that there was some bad editing but it is what it is.

And yeah, everyone has lost everyone. Eventually we will have exactly 1 person of every demographic

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't everyone pretty much lost EVERYBODY?
Ask Rick who he has lost so far with family and friends. Maybe Maggie has the bigger body count for relatives than any other because most came on the show with no relatives.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Its possible that there was some bad editing but it is what it is.

And yeah, everyone has lost everyone. Eventually we will have exactly 1 person of every demographic
I will be looking at at that ending to see for sure anyway.